It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
reply to post by lokdog

Leave our moose alone! Our land is unspoiled for a reason, we'd really like to keep it that way. Your destructive American mentality is not welcome.

Unspoiled?

Clearly you've never seen the tar sands.

I just LOVE how the sheltered, non-traveling Canadians like to pretend they are significantly different than their neighbors to the South.

Of course, the Canadians I know who have actually spent time in the states beyond a weekend trip know the similarities outweigh the differences significantly.

I met one young Canadian a few years back, working in Alberta, who said he hates Americans. I asked if if he has ever been there, and he said "Why would I go there? Their all A##holes". Clearly he based his opinion on vast experience. He was maybe 20.
edit on 4-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreighton
reply to post by lokdog

and have Canada open up our borders so that gun totting Americans can spoil our land like you have your own ?

i rather like the idea of Canada being its own country, we are VERY different then Americans, and I for one would rather be known as a Canadian, than an American.

Really? "Very different' how? Please elaborate on all these significant differences. mean besides the superfluous u's.

And what do you base your understanding of these differences? Have you spent extensive time living in the states? Or just watch the news every now and then?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thanks for the answer. I like the idea of an open border with Canada, but I'm very opposed to the same with Mexico. With the US and Canada, it would be beneficial to both as the memo implies.

The idea of a NAU is certainly floating around in theoretical conversations, but it will be obvious if it's ever implemented. I do see your point about slowly introducing it and we are certainly seeing that now with the Progressives (not meaning Joe Average Democrat, but the radicals Obama came from) and the other side with Bush.

Their are Globalist and the conversation has been the same since the 70's or earlier in my memory. Back then it was the John Birchers if you know who they are. I had an Uncle big into that group. There mantra was to get us out of the UN, which I'd say is a wise thing, except their members were so radical they destroyed their own cause.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

There mantra was to get us out of the UN, which I'd say is a wise thing

Thanks for the reply Blaine91555, can you tell me why do you think get us out of the UN is a wise thing? Good info is always welcome

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamRikeronaSegway
but...isn't wikileaks all government propaganda and lies and just an operation to push for internet censorship?

Are they?

Time will tell about what wikileaks is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Well aside from Toronto and Alberta, Canada is very different than the US. I have lived all over Canada and have been to every state. Also my father is American with dual citizenship my mother is Canadian.

Here are a few differences which Americans sometimes view as weakness.
Please note USA like Canada is very regional and diverse. My next generalized comments are for debate purposes only.

1: We pay high taxes so we all enjoy basic health care.
2: Guns are way more of a rarity. Fights involve putting your dukes up mono e mono.
3: We don't send our soldiers to fight without first giving them the right to enjoy one of our superior beers.
4: We realize that the best defense for terror is to not engage in it.
5: Having all of the cultures of the world retain their diverse traditions makes us understand the world better.
6: True Canadians have at least a rudimentary understanding of french this is for the girls who are sexxxy.
7: And we understand that hockey is the most skilled manly sport on earth.
8: We tend to be more polite and humble.
9: Condescending is a word to describe how Americans come across a lot of the time.
10: We are all descendents of the Fonzie Ehhhhh

edit on 4-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: add the last 3

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

They don't represent our interests in any way. As a diplomatic body with no power I'm fine with that to keep the lines of communication open. As it stands now they don't enforce their sanctions and most importantly they don't take meaningful action against Dictators, Theocracies and False Democracies. Instead they give them credence, for instance some of the members of the Human Rights wing of the UN.

I think it's devolved into a batch of good ole boys, who do nothing meaningful and too often side with enemies of Freedom and take stances against Free Nations. Mostly I think it's a place to pump money into the pockets hidden by the corrupt leadership. For it too work, it must represent Freedom for all of it's members instead of being a repository of apologists and a source of income for corrupt people.

Most of all it should never have the power to overrule any freely elected government or to legitimize dictatorial governments. If it can't be done, it should not exist. Straddling the fence makes it worthless in my mind.

It's turned into a tool for radicals and people of less than reasonable sensitivities. That can only lead to more divisions between countries, instead of uniting us in the common causes of national sovereignty for all nations and all nations being Free.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

I guess I just don't like the sound of Canada and Mexico becoming 2 more states because it doesn't sound like a union it sounds like we're being assimilated into USA. If that's how it happens I would rather see all of our separate provinces to each become a state, not all of Canada becoming one state.

If this union did bring us back to the roots as you say than that would be awesome but I just don't see it going down like that, right now the USA and Canadian governments are already deep down a road of striping us of our freedoms and liberties, this union wouldn't somehow force us back to the good old days, its a consolidation of power for the elite to more easily control us, another step forward for the NWO.

It's not really a win for anybody, I'm not sure how the debt and currency issues would work out but both our governments keep spending and spending and I don't see that reversing anytime soon. Honestly I rather have all the currencies collapse than have this happen, maybe then enough people will wake up and fight back and break free of this game the elites play, start a new world without their kind.

So yeah if it all pans out the way you say, then yeah it might not be so bad, and yeah your right united we stand, but the differences is where we're standing, in a free peaceful world? Or a prison planet?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Star for you

Well said

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yeah I agree the evil greed is everywhere in every nation and every city, it's quite a sad fact. And yeah I get what your saying I agree the people who run the countries are the ones screwing with everything, ever since Harpers government came into power Canada has really been going down the drain, he was such a suck-up to Bush, he loves USA politics he is aligning Canada to be more and more like the USA each year, and now he just won the election and got his majority, great.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I'm aware of everything you said in your first paragraph, it actually makes me feel bad for you guys to know the intense level of mind-control/physical control, dumbing down and indoctrination your government has drowned you in for basically the past 100 years, but at some point time people have to wake up and think for themselves.

I'll take your word for it that most Americans are not greedy for I don't actually personally know very many, I was basing what I said off of the posts I have read on this thread and many others. To be fair many of the posters who I have no problem with or agree with could be Americans, it just that they don't have it in their "Location:" so I don't take them into count.

You say most wouldn't want to have this unless something radical happened, well that's just it, I think something radical IS going to happen, and a lot of people are going to walk right into this with smiles, probably people here too if our economy is destroyed as well and they promise to save us and make everything better by forming into a "super nation".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Okay man I didn't say 100% of our land is unspoiled, I was simply using the same wording that "lokdog" used in his post that I was commenting on. Your right I've never seen the tar sands in person, but I have in pictures, I know what they are. I never said Canada was a perfect paradise but Canada is huge, the vast majority of it is wilderness.

Just so you know I don't hate Americans, I just dislike your politics/government a lot.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

I get that a lot. I have never been there but I hear its nice. I have done some work in the proffesional hockey world and I know quite a few Canadians.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

Well said yourself, and from someone who has the experience, star for you too, nice points.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Lets look at the cold blooded facts...

no nations survives without expanding...

And mexico is stepping on its bigger neighbors toes... I can see the us going to invade in self defense... it would win conservatives...

With the o-man taking someone out for re-election the possibility of this beginning is good...

I expect a push again on the anti gun front...

I see mexico going the way of the Irish without the long fight...

The canadians on the other hand maybe the way of the scottish...

end result.... mexico screwed... canada holds for a little while....

sorry but the only thing that would hold back the us is that while swallowing mexico would be easy it would give canada to much time to prepare

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

I think this is the map you are talking about:

The acronyms are just codenames given to divisions of the American Military (I.E. CENTCOM- Central Command for the US Army). These (well, most of them) have been around since WW2. Although...it does sort of rig the game doesn't it, having a full bird colonel with no other purpose in life but to develop their tactics and train their soldiers for war in their particular AOR. They also have combat-oriented command and support/logistical advisors (and these folks are alot smarter than you think) for every possible AOR on the globe eh.
edit on 5/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thanks for the maps. I believe it was like the Club of Rome map with Mexico in Region one. After looking at it I couldn't help but notice Region 7. It appears to be where all of the Arab and Middle Eastern countries are toppling their goverments. I have no idea how they plan to merge that area into one Region especially with Israel in the mix. I am sure they have every detail waiting on the sidelines.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Why is this a bad idea??? I think all of the best ideas of hummanity lead to one world government and "earth culture" instead of national culture.

The federation in Star Trek. There aren't any Countries in Star Trek. It's a world government. Lets get on that so my grandkids can be space explorers instead of factory workers or retail wage slaves.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

You do realise we're looking at pretty much world-wide bankruptcy of nations eh, and the ones that were doing well just got taken down by subversion tactics, with Libya and Russia next. They wouldn't have to fire a damn shot to take Canada and Mexico down after 6 months to possibly 10 years of waiting in soup lines and pretty much living on the streets (no money=no housing market). I'm sure after about 8 months they're gonna come in (probably with Hillary Clinton as their talking head of choice) with a message of prosperity and stability, but there's a catch. All you have to do is give your freedom away.Many, many people will probably buy it as we're already dealing with radiation from Fukushima, food shortages, etc. Think about it. All they have to do is drop the dollar and it would pretty much fall into their hands...unless we offer some good ol' peaceful resistance (the violent kind would just get us thrown into FEMA camps or killed.)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Mercy it would take an ocean of blood to bring that map into reality

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join