It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Exposes North American Integration Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thats not the map.

Thats a map of US military regional commands and their theaters of responsibility.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by RUSSO

Thats not the map.

Thats a map of US military regional commands and their theaters of responsibility.

Ok, here is the thing:

The info about the map in the previous post is:

The new world order map from About The New World Order Map . This map was discovered by Helen Somers in a window in Philadelphia during World War II.

Link

Here is a better one:

I think the map she was talking about is this:

Like in the book 1984

edit on 4-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
reply to post by RUSSO

i myself being a candian will not agree to this i like canda being its own country.

Well, you can not make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am all for the US, Canada and Mexico becoming one country, not a union. They could be the 51st and 52nd states, thereby maintaining their sovereignty as a state while combining economies and policies. Remove the red tape between the three of us and we would become the most powerful nation on the planet easily. BRICS are already attacking all three nations financially, its just the start. The only way the three nations will survive a collapse is if we are all together and have one big super economy. I am all for it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mexico is almost already integrated by default.

Half there damn population is already over here!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

I'm all for it as long as the USA isn't a part of it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Leave our moose alone! Our land is unspoiled for a reason, we'd really like to keep it that way. Your destructive American mentality is not welcome.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

and have Canada open up our borders so that gun totting Americans can spoil our land like you have your own ?

i rather like the idea of Canada being its own country, we are VERY different then Americans, and I for one would rather be known as a Canadian, than an American.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I find it hilarious how most Americans want Canada to join them, through it all American greed and selfishness shines bright... And most are not okay with Mexico joining them, hmm American racism and ignorance also shines brightly... And whats that? Canada and Mexico should be added as 2 more states? Looks like good old American ego is as strong as ever... The USA is the last country I'd want Canada to join with...

(Awaiting American Attacks... *covers head*)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just want to say that this whole North American Integration thing is not a matter of us wanting something or not. Its a matter of what people in power wants.
edit on 4-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nobody talked about "The Highway" yet?

What is new info on this Project? Anything to add about the Joining of the Nations via interstate?

Loved the maps! I enjoy looking at "projections" or predictions that other folks make.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Canadians also need to remember that if they join the great NWO land with the USA, that they will also inherit the 14 trillion dollar debt.
I dont think they want that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yeah obviously, I'm not saying it's happening because the American people want it, I'm well aware the people have no say in it, I mean Harper wants it but most Canadians don't, doesn't mean it's not going to happen, I was just commenting on how when most Americans hear this info they actually want Canada to join them, and that their reasons for wanting it are always about how they can exploit the land and resources of Canada and how it will benefit them, showcasing their greed and selfishness.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

I'm an American and a Canadian citizen by family (Grandfather was Canadian). I love Canada as much as i love America, and having been there and been around fellow Canadians I fully understand your position. Personally I want Canada and Mexico to become states so they can remain unique and sovereign (states are sovereign to the FED here, even though it doesn't seem like it anymore), but would also force the US to return to its roots of a closer following of the constitution, which is near identical to Canadas version. Its a win win for all of us! Also, forget the debt, if we were to return to what the US sed to be and started a new currency for our new super economy, we could pull a 'China' and remove our debt via domestic currency control. It would be like feeding them their own poison.

And one fact remains my friend, the BRICS nations are attacking all three of us. When the US dollar dies, so does the Canadian dollar and mexican peso. If they continue in their currency war with us, we will NEED to come together to survive, else all three of us (US, Canada and Mexico) will collapse.

So all I'm asking is consider it from that standpoint, united we stand, seperate we fall. However, if it does happen i hope we can move the US back to a great, free and prosperous nation which both Canada and Mexico will benefit handsomely from.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

I understand your claim, but greed is an evil that afflicts all governments. Do not forget that what makes a nation be what it is are the people who run it. But I understand your concern.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

when most Americans hear this info they actually want Canada to join them, and that their reasons for wanting it are always about how they can exploit the land and resources of Canada and how it will benefit them, showcasing their greed and selfishness.

I totally disagree. You have to understand that everything is controlled here, including education and the media. Media controls, for the most part, pop culture and tries it's best to control the way people think. The media is controlled by corporate interests which are in turn controlled by elitists (uber rich) which will omit, spin and misinform the public as long as it fits their "interests".

I would say the opposite is true, most Americans aren't greedy, most are perfectly happy doing something they enjoy (work) and being able to feed and clothe their family. Greedy no.....spoiled (maybe lazy you can include too lol) on the other hand, well that's different. Also, I seriously doubt most Americans would be for a unification, unless something radical happens in their way of life, such as the collapse of the dollar and economy, which isn't too far fetched. I feel you though and if I was non American I would probably feel the same way.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Something out of the cable that I appreciated was the fact that the Canada and the US were sharing a currency for nearly eight years (1962 - 1970). I had no idea about that. Considering the Canada dollar has been stronger than its US counterpart since the beginning of the year, this doesn't seem so far fetched to me now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would think a good way to sell this, would be if severe flooding occured in all three countries. [New Madrid being a kick start perhaps?]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
I would think a good way to sell this, would be if severe flooding occured in all three countries. [New Madrid being a kick start perhaps?]

Or after this OBL thing, maybe the next terrorist will come through the Canadian border and toronto becomes the new "domestic terrorist hotzone" which we "all need to unite to overcome".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sounds like the North American Union to me, we discussed it here on ATS.
Here is my main post

Unfortunately, current Prime Minister Steven Harper recently scribbled away even more of Canada’s freedom to trade multilaterally in light of supposed “Security and Prosperity.” He was backed by Quebec’s own Gilles Duceppe. - The Canadian

The secretive agreement was signed by U.S. President Barack Obama and Canadian minority Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Washington on Friday February 4, 2011 that aimed to remove Canada’s sovereignty.
Presscore . ca

Don't feel like reposting everything, please follow the links at the original thread if you're interested. Now that Harper has a majority, it looks like this will go ahead as planned

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join