It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening ~ It IS REAL!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

We are born into this world of separation so we can forget we are god. It is boring knowing you are god all the time. Eventually it will be remembered and the awakening will happen.
I don't think it would be possible for one to die before the right time because everything that happens is a perfect expression of oneness. So there is no right or wrong time. Things happen or they don't.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I don't know if this exactly goes along with this peticular post but I found this forum for some reason:

I had an experience yesterday....it was VERY ODD. I felt everything..........and when I say that I truly mean it. I died, i felt myself die, my heart stopped, and I was gone totally dead. Then I went through "hell" I don't know how to even describe it.....it was the worse thing ever....here is an example of what it felt like "your mind saying it cant get worse than this" continuously for eternity(with increased pain and anguish). Everything was being sucked in. Then it went white, and time started over and I was "god" (as a side note I was in 3 voices) I'm not trying to reference the holy trinity that is just how it was, I was one being with 3 voices. Eventually it came back to "me" existing.....and I was back in my body alive and well sitting in my living room. This cycle happened about 3 times yesterday over the course of 7 real time hours. The final time it ended and I was back I was changed, I am no longer me....I am...I dont know.....I exist but in a different reality. Its like everything that happens now I am in control of. Not directly but subconsciously. Can I help me in anyway to make sense of this?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jatle

Originally posted by princeguy

What should we be doing? The answer is so simple. The little voice in the back of your head, Listen to it.

This isn't funny at all but mine often tells me to kill myself. Should I do that?

Mine tells me to kill someone. Maybe we should get together on this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by softly22
I don't know if this exactly goes along with this peticular post but I found this forum for some reason:

I had an experience yesterday....it was VERY ODD. I felt everything..........and when I say that I truly mean it. I died, i felt myself die, my heart stopped, and I was gone totally dead. Then I went through "hell" I don't know how to even describe it.....it was the worse thing ever....here is an example of what it felt like "your mind saying it cant get worse than this" continuously for eternity(with increased pain and anguish). Everything was being sucked in. Then it went white, and time started over and I was "god" (as a side note I was in 3 voices) I'm not trying to reference the holy trinity that is just how it was, I was one being with 3 voices. Eventually it came back to "me" existing.....and I was back in my body alive and well sitting in my living room. This cycle happened about 3 times yesterday over the course of 7 real time hours. The final time it ended and I was back I was changed, I am no longer me....I am...I dont know.....I exist but in a different reality. Its like everything that happens now I am in control of. Not directly but subconsciously. Can I help me in anyway to make sense of this?

You never forget your first psychotic episode.
You must be so excited.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

You never forget your first psychotic episode.
You must be so excited.

should I be?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

That is a really interesting Idea, It could make sense, but there are so many possibilities.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by softly22

I had an experience yesterday....it was VERY ODD. I felt everything The final time it ended and I was back I was changed, I am no longer me....I am...I dont know.....I exist but in a different reality. Its like everything that happens now I am in control of. Not directly but subconsciously. Can I help me in anyway to make sense of this?

I can relate with this feeling, I think... were you overwhelmed with joy? or overwhelmed with information? or perhaps an understanding? those are all things that seemed to hit me after my experience. I found that all it took was a lot of time studying myself, kind of meditating and it all became clearer. I did not see anything visual or did not go anywhere like what your claiming, I think for me that would have been pretty overwhelming! Have you had any realizations since then?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I think for me that would have been pretty overwhelming! Have you had any realizations since then?

It was and still is extremely overwhelming. Everything has been a realization since just going to the store my mind won't stop racing. To top it off, I don't know if what I had was an enlightining expierence....or if it was just a "psychotic episode" so any advice that anyone has to offer would be more than welcome.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My voice told me that Gods voice said..."Its hard to believe they made it this far...they must have cockroach DnA"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by softly22

I don't believe it was a psychotic episode. I believe that we exist on many levels, and that we are all Awakened or warned in our own way. I believe that you have experience that should be studied closely by you and then shared if you wish to pass on what you have learned from it. I believe that there is no right or wrong way to see these messages, just interpret the message and move on to your next challenge.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
There is a book by James Allen that will give you the answer to true awakening. Listen to the entire book HERE. Listen to the first Chapter HERE.

reply to post by princeguy

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thanks, I will check it out!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

There is a book by James Allen that will give you the answer to true awakening. Listen to the entire book HERE. Listen to the first Chapter HERE.

WOW, this is Great Stuff!
Thankyou!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Anything by James Allen will transform your life. Pure truth and nothing but.

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

WOW, this is Great Stuff!
Thankyou!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

This is amazing.
Be one.
Alone.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's been almost 4 years since you posted this. I am just hoping that you are ok. Peace and Love.

.a reply to: jatle

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join