It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening ~ It IS REAL!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is something that happened to me in middle of February, I finally decided to post it. After it happend I wrote the first paragraph, then about a week later I wrote the rest. I felt as if there was a voice inside me for about a month, but ever since this happened the voice has gotten fainter and less intrusive. It was an amazing experience, one that has changed my total outlook on life, I feel as though I am at peace most of the time, not because something made me that way but because I can now choose to be. It does come with its tests tho! LOL
Any way hope this helps a couple of you out there on the quest for knowledge.

~ Peace

I just had the most amazing experience. Trying to verbalize this will be difficult. I came to this realization clueless about the path I was taking to get there. The emotions that are coursing thru my being cannot even be explained by words. I am mystified by the majesty and complexity of life, and how easily we can all understand what we are here for. I finally see how beautiful life is. Life for me will never be the same again. I cannot share with you the details of my awakening because it will contaminate your experience. But I can tell you that while going thru this awaking, which lasted about 1.5 hours, that I never left my body, I did not see any lights, and I never heard any voices. But what I felt? This cannot even be defined by words. During the most intense moments I felt as if there was an electrical current flowing thru my brain, which started small and continued to grow until I asked it to stop. This electrical current had an intense noise, and along with it felt like information was literally flooding my brain. My body reacted to this and felt as though I had just completed a 2 mile run. I was winded but not flat on my back. My breathing continued like this for approximately ten minutes. After all the intensity, I was exhausted, I had to lie down. This experience left my mind wide open, and I knew that I was communicating with someone or something, I felt as thou I was communicating with myself but in a different place. During this amazing time, I was overcome with emotion, tears ran down my cheeks because I was so grateful for the experience, I felt a love that could never be explained by words and there was a beautiful amount of levity and humor that filled my soul. I will never forget how this felt. I have left this experience knowing who I am, I feel whole and at peace. And I have this information to share with you; this is what I was left with.

We all have our own paths that we choose, paths that we are here to live. This path can be accomplished no matter where you are in life. On this path we create our own obstacles, things that we encounter over and over. For everyone these obstacles are different. They are things that we can choose to ignore, and we will continue our lives as if nothing ever happened. But these choices will have their own effect. If you ignore the signs, and do not take corrective action, the original problem will rear its head again. Each time leaving an imprint on your life, something that you will remember always. This path that you have chosen can be followed, or ignored. Life will go on if you are not following the course that you have chosen, although you will not be living in harmony, you will struggle and feel discontent with the life you are living. Among all the distractions of life, it is so easy to lose sight of the basic troubles that plague you. And they will continue to do so until you recognize what you have been ignoring the whole time.

What should we be doing? The answer is so simple. The little voice in the back of your head, Listen to it. It is telling you what you should be, what you should be doing to get there, and what choices to make. We have been taught to muddy the waters, to disregard this small voice and use our judgment. The judgment that we use for the most part is incorrect, it can be the easy way out, or it can be influenced by greed, jealousy or anger. And when you ignore this voice, it brings these feelings back upon us. So why listen to this voice? It is your life mission. It helps you find what you aim to conquer and learn. It is your compass. The minute you face what has been plaguing you, you realize it is nothing external. The message is clear. Be who you intend to be. It is finally figuring out who you really are. Who you can be, who you want to be, and who you already are. This is who we are, and we are here to be the human beings that we intended to be.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

What should we be doing? The answer is so simple. The little voice in the back of your head, Listen to it.

This isn't funny at all but mine often tells me to kill myself. Should I do that?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jatle

Definately not, I think he's speaking of something in similarity to the Tao, as in the Tao De Ching, a very very good read, especially for following the right path, look into it please, and please do not kill yourself.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jatle
This isn't funny at all but mine often tells me to kill myself. Should I do that?

The OP forgot to mention to listen to the GOOD non-evil self-empowering voice.

As for the awakening, it is definitely happening. I actually just got back from a pretty refreshing visit to the local Gym, and a lot of people were talking about how bull# mainstream media is and etc. Pretty much what everyone discusses on ATS, but on a verbal level.

The awakening is more or less a domino effect. The more people you awaken, the bigger the effect. The ratio is pretty much for every ONE person awakened, a THOUSAND more come tumbling down the hill after jack and jill.

1:1000
edit on 3-5-2011 by Conscious because: added more

edit on 3-5-2011 by Conscious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And then one day you will die, and all your happy thoughts and warm fuzzies die with you. Soon, all of your living relatives are dead. A generation or two passes, and there are none living that remember you or your name, its as if you never existed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What should we be doing? The answer is so simple. The little voice in the back of your head, Listen to it.

No, that's not a good idea.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellisonc152
reply to post by jatle

Definately not, I think he's speaking of something in similarity to the Tao, as in the Tao De Ching, a very very good read, especially for following the right path,

I have never heard of that, Thank you I will look into it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conscious

The OP forgot to mention to listen to the GOOD non-evil self-empowering voice.

EDIT: As for the awakening, it is definitely happening. I actually just got back from a pretty refreshing visit to the local Gym, and a lot of people were talking about how bull# mainstream media is and etc. Pretty much what everyone discusses on ATS, but on a verbal level.

The awakening is more or less a domino effect. The more people you awaken, the bigger the effect. The ratio is pretty much for every ONE person awakened, a THOUSAND more come tumbling down the hill after jack and jill.

1:1000
edit on 3-5-2011 by Conscious because: added more

Wow, that is very encouraging to hear! I had no idea that the effects were so huge! Wish I would have shared sooner!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Slaytanic

And your point is?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Wow, that is very encouraging to hear! I had no idea that the effects were so huge! Wish I would have shared sooner!

Yeah it's bout time to start tapping on peoples shoulders so to speak.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Conscious because: u know lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am going to try, Its pretty hard to find the kahunas to actually talk to people about this stuff, you always get that same dam look! LOL
And some people just plain dont want to know, Im not saying thats wrong, its just more challenging for me.
edit on 3-5-2011 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am going to try, Its pretty hard to find the kahunas to actually talk to people about this stuff, you always get that same dam look! LOL

Don't bother with the idiots, save them for when you have a few other people with you to prove your point. Nobody will sit there and argue with a group of people, it's a moot point.

Aim for the smarter people that do somewhat question / aren't complete sheep but are still confused, and the rest will follow pretty much.

It also helps if you are loaded with proof or can point out flaws in logic etc. Knowledge truly is power. Deny Ignorance!

It's time to GALVANIZE!

edit on 3-5-2011 by Conscious because: because I can

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellisonc152
reply to post by jatle

Definately not, I think he's speaking of something in similarity to the Tao, as in the Tao De Ching, a very very good read, especially for following the right path, look into it please, and please do not kill yourself.

The Tao Te Ching very clearly teaches you can not know the right path for another. In any way shape or form... and should not pass judgement upon any path another chooses.

I am not encouraging suicide as it does not fit my path or world view... but I am also not going to pretend I know better than another what they are here to experience and learn.

That which may appear negative and wrong to one will be positive and beneficial for another. That which may appear positive and meaningful for one, will be a tormented and hellish negative for another.

To the OP. Thank you for sharing your experience... I am excited to be on this journey with you!

Namaste.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And some people just plain dont want to know, Im not saying thats wrong, its just more challenging for me.

There are two sides of this coin I wish to share.

1) If you *believe* you will "get that same damn look"... you will.

2) Know your audience.

Not everyone is on the same part of the cyclical development of awakening... and trying to *force* someone who is not seeking to understand will simply result in frustration for you. There is nothing inherently wrong with this... it's a part of both your learning processes... but you will keep getting the same experience until you change from within to come into an interaction with another with understanding for them as well.

Think of what it would have been like for someone to give you your post years before you were even thinking about awakening, etc. Take this empathy and understanding and apply it to anyone you wish to share with. Let the opportunity to teach also be an opportunity to learn. Let their seeking help guide your exchange.

These are my feelings and experiences.

With practice you will find you don't need big cojones, because you will no longer fear the responses and can take any interaction in stride and for what it is. You will no longer see the supposed failures as failures... and see them in the context of individual and collective growth. Some of my most meaningful successes (perhaps most) grew out of the "fertile soil" of failure.

Namaste and enjoy the ride!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

That is very intersting, I will have to check it out, I have never looked at it that way.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

There are two sides of this coin I wish to share.

1) If you *believe* you will "get that same damn look"... you will.

2) Know your audience.

Not everyone is on the same part of the cyclical development of awakening... and trying to *force* someone who is not seeking to understand will simply result in frustration for you. There is nothing inherently wrong with this... it's a part of both your learning processes... but you will keep getting the same experience until you change from within to come into an interaction with another with understanding for them as well.

Think of what it would have been like for someone to give you your post years before you were even thinking about awakening, etc. Take this empathy and understanding and apply it to anyone you wish to share with. Let the opportunity to teach also be an opportunity to learn. Let their seeking help guide your exchange.

These are my feelings and experiences.

With practice you will find you don't need big cojones, because you will no longer fear the responses and can take any interaction in stride and for what it is. You will no longer see the supposed failures as failures... and see them in the context of individual and collective growth. Some of my most meaningful successes (perhaps most) grew out of the "fertile soil" of failure.

Namaste and enjoy the ride!

WOW!!! that was mind blowing insight! thank you so much! I really needed to hear those words!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

What do you read? or have you studied? I would like to read about your philosophy, where you have found your knowledge?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

WOW!!! that was mind blowing insight! thank you so much! I really needed to hear those words!

And I yours!

Thank you again for sharing you joyful experience... and glad to hear you are eager to face the continued tests along your path.

/big giant hug

You may be interested in the Law of One if you haven't read it or heard of it. It's pretty long, but for some it is a thrillingly uplifting read and exploration.

Namaste!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jatle

No, it's the voice telling you "don't do it", and that's why your still alive.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Haha when I read your 1st paragraph I was thinkin 'this guy just got laid for the 1st time'

But seriously it sounds like you have become one with your inner subconcious and thus with the universe. I actually envy you, im trying to get there myself but seem to feel further away each day. We have everything we need in our mind its just how to unlock it and unleash your brains full power. Kind of like the movie Limitless but without the pill.

<<   2  3 >>

join