It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Radiation: Where Is All That Fukushima Radiation Going, and Why Does it Matter?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Fairewinds' founder Maggie Gundersen interviews environmental scientist and professional engineer Marco Kaltofen about his ongoing analysis of radioactive fallout from Fukushima.

Here's a bit of truth about the radiation situation in the USA
I put this here because it is US political madness that they arnt telling you this officially.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm giving you a S&F. I've been trying to push this issue now through various threads. Good Luck.

While all the OBL Hype is going on - we're being poisoned! And only the enlightened are following this dumbed down Catastrophe that is not going to go away and can only get worse.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I'm giving you a S&F. I've been trying to push this issue now through various threads. Good Luck.

While all the OBL Hype is going on - we're being poisoned! And only the enlightened are following this dumbed down Catastrophe that is not going to go away and can only get worse.

np and ty I do hope you keep pushing it people need to know

this vids very well done no fear mongering just facts about radiation and what to watch for.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
lol its the third time this has been moved sorry mods

heres a bump to get it going again

anyone think we should be taking precautions against radiation right now in the USA?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I've been waiting for a video like this one related to what's happening in Fukushima since a long long time. Officials and government aren't saying the Truth IMO and this event is being downplayed by TPTB. Great find, I will add this one to the many I'm collecting to my documents concerning this crisis.

S & F

Thruthseeker

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Star and bump for your thread...........I monitor Fairwinds for their updates...........I don't post them because of the lack of interest here on ATS...........but maybe a few will awaken to the risk...........

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

keep bumping them when you can Ill do the same just send me a pm when you put one up mate

and thanks for the FnS if you see something post it people do want to know whats happening in America with this radiation.
edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Great post, thanks for the video.

Very professional...how refreshing to hear an "expert" that really has a brain in his head...
Few and far between these days....

Yes, this is a serious problem, we are all in for a very different future. As highlighted in the thread...
Any one who tries to compare this Fukishima radiation to "background" radiation, or dentist chair
x rays, or airplane exposure...does not know what they are talking about!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Nice find, I'll definitely pass this around.

Always good to see people taking matters seriously and discussing a tense issue clearly and concisely.

The worst part about this whole thing, is what history books will say about it in the future.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It makes more and more sense that the timing of OBL's death was to take attention away from the influx of radiation streaming into the US.

It becomes more and more evident as each day passes....

Great thread op. S&F.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
From my vantage here on the left edge of the PNW I have seen the horizon turn yellowish brown from chinese dust clouds blowing west. Now we can add a few hundred kilos of radio isotopic dust particles to it.
How many folks noticed the sci guy never mentioned KI or kelp for the iodine exposure? I take it two ways. He flubbed it and forgot, or it is too late already for it to have an effect. No matter any way the other isotopes make the iodine look tasty.
wonder how hot the rain the jet stream that blows over Japan to bring us really is? is it less due to more rain or more due to more rain?
At this point I have just accepted that fate has just slapped us all up side the head and not a damn thing we can do but cope.Sure brings the whole "healthcare" thang into a new light as even if we just got a whiff of jiff outa Japan, looking at cancer rates for "downwinders" of nuclear testing is some cold sauce on this plate of crap..
seed
PS I was at one time quite sad my own kids have decided to not be parents, now I see a very good choice having been made by my young humans. All have said they would adopt if they wanted kids ever.
Between damages done to our health from the chemicals used on logging land getting in our water and now this. It is pretty likely the ole genetics are not as born anymore.
seed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

S&F This sucks big time, the other day my car and many others were covered in a yellowish dust and it didn't rain that night, frightening to think what could be in it. I still haven't washed it off yet may take some pics first. BTW im in the UK,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
It was about two days ago right? I saw it too and even made a joke about it being yellow cake lol. My only other thought was that it could be pollen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thanks so much for keeping this topic alive. I knew the minute the explosions and fires started around the containment buildings that all of us in the Northern Hemisphere were about to become exposed to life changing doses of radiation. I tried to talk to everyone I knew about the imminent dangers. No one took me seriously. I posted articles and videos on FaceBook - no one showed any interest. Then the MSMedia all but dropped the whole disaster from the news - and the sheeple are truly moving on without giving radiation another thought.
This is the most bizzare situation I've seen in my almost 60 years on earth. The ongoing radiation from Fuk u shima will be the cause of hundreds of thousands of additional cancers - it will mutate the DNA of the unborn - it will radiate our crops and livestock - destroy our drinking water supply - life as we've known it is OVER. And no one wants to talk about it - except a few of us on ATS. Can someone please explain this to me???
edit on 4-5-2011 by galacticgirl because: spelling error

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

I think this one is way too real for some to even hold in their brains very long. It is a coping mechanism to set aside things we cannot change. While I know the media circus keeps the distraction level at a peak at times like this, what I really see is the Darwin award being prepared for a lot of humans.When the desire for safety and continuity stop the interest in survival I say it is game over for the species for the most part.
At any rate I too knew the implications of these explosions and the likely results of the lack of coolant. I knew the difference between radiation and radio-isotopes and watched as X kilos of high potency radioactive trash was blown into the air, the same air that flows up through Alaska and on to the west coast.
For myself and most of us on the west coast I feel it is game over in the next decade if not sooner. The PNW already has the highest breast cancer rates due to logging chemicals. This will only drive the figure higher and add new cancers to the figures.
So , yeah I have made my peace and accept what may be a fate I did not choose ,except it is my generation who brought much of this to fruit. I Am sad and sick for our kids who are going to be affected b this for generations.
seed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mustard seed

I have noticed too a lot of couples opting out to be parents. I am one of them. I'm wondering what their reasoning is? Is it cost, is it mind control or something else. My reason is because I don't want my kids to grow up in a world like this. With so much hate and greed. Its an interesting concept. Also with all this radiation leaking in, what will become of our kids and what will become of theirs?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Dont worry if your on the east coast your all set. If your on the west coast then maybe not. I have tested my area around my home and can say that it is clean from the ground soil to the well water. Now I have tested it only for my own id and that is all. I live in NH and I can say it is pretty safe.

How would I know that. I work with it and have all the means to measure it. Thou it is slightly elevated I'm not that concerned. I would be more worried about asparatame and BPA some are consuming on a daily basis not to mention the flouride and other viruses in our food supply.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My husband tells me "quite talking like that" when I mentiion the radiation
so I keep my kids indoors. But with the food supply beyond my control, not sure that will help them any.

Im sad for my children, and the world they are in.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

ONE WORD, DENIAL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndIsNear421
reply to post by tarifa37
It was about two days ago right? I saw it too and even made a joke about it being yellow cake lol. My only other thought was that it could be pollen.

Ok I took a short video of it as you said its probably just pollen however Ive never seen this type of dust cover overnight without rain and yes it was about three days ago.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join