It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA WATCHING OSAMA DIE ultimate MONDO reality show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

wow. They do say a photo speaks a thousand words. That hardly covers this one.

Imagine watching the attack on Osama through (i imagine) multiple camera feeds....

No wonder they are all in awe (and shock)...

Can't wait to see the video feeds from helmet cams, gun-cams, flir footage, bullet cams, etc etc

Also a grisly photo of the corpse would be the mondo topping on an already unsavoury cake.

When Hitler 'died' there was so much # about 'did Hitler die' that it seems mad that the yanks just chucked a body at sea and then await DNA tests...

I doubt even the Septic's (septic tank: cockney slang= yank) would be so stupid as to not get ultimate confirmation it is their man before chucking the body away.

The cheering crowds outside the white house reminded me of cheering crowds dragging septic soldiers through the streets of Iraq. Weird that. People rejoicing over death.

Osama in my opinion was such a small cog on a massive machine of hate and I can't see the Septic's joy over this unproved as yet story being much good to anyone.

LET US SEE THE GORY PHOTO OF DEAD OSAMA... we can take it msm.

Bloody Septics.
edit on 3-5-2011 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
THANKS for this thread. Although this is a conspiracy website, I've grown tired of the one's related to Osama's death.....

To think ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE in the room were in on this conspiracy, knowing Osama's body was frozen and planted.. etc etc.. LMAO. I'm done with all that.

The feeds and such will be "leaked" over time, not directly from Military or Government.

If it's digital, it's accessible

S&F!!

edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Might want to re-read that tread title buddy

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I clicked in here hoping to see a video of Osama Bin Laden watching some gory video of Obama be killed,
Hope its not fake

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Hopefully it will arrive before this thread fades!

By the way... my OP kind of reads anti Yanks.. it sort of is but I must say I do like the nice Americans... those select few. But as a Nation.... deadly.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
They could of been watching anything, uncluding that movie Insidious now on DVD.

What they should be watching is the innocent people dying in lybia and Iraq and where ever else they maybe

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Um, based on your title:

OSAMA WATCHING OBAMA DIE ultimate MONDO reality show

Either you got it wrong...or Osama shaved off his beard!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

LOL!!!!! Thanks dude... classic... i triple checked that but i guess my 4 pints of cider intake affected my proof reading!

Big oops. I just changed the thread title i think.. hope.

Guess i got 2 flags for being so stoopid!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It would appear that you have gotten your Osama's crossed with your Obama's and your Obama's where your Osama's should be.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmguinness

Yup... my bad... but not just me...

edit on 3-5-2011 by manmental because: youtube hassle

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
what if obama got plastic surgery to look like the man we know today as obama? cmon guys, the clue is there.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Wonderful fake image. If you look close you can see (top right ppl for instance) who are not fitted correctly.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
what if obama got plastic surgery to look like the man we know today as obama? cmon guys, the clue is there.

So...Obama got surgery to look like...Obama?

Either you've been drinking the same thing as the OP, or the plastic surgeon did one HELL of a job!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I bet to set up this PR photo they just pulled up Two Girls, One Cup for the group.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All joking aside I think this photo is an amazing study of character. Notice the facial expressions and body language - I am curious as to what those photos are in front of Hilary. Notice the man behind her, his expression. The look on Gates face. The serious demeanor of Obama. I studied this picture for quite some time. I am intrigued to say the least about what exactly is on screen.

top topics

join