It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Just my final offering just to clear up the Red Jacket issue....It represents the Welsh Guards Uniform. When his farther takes the throne for a split second he will infact be the Prince of Wales and I think I'm right in thinking it is something to do with his next role.
See, plain and simple.
Further more the blue sash and wings represent the RAF. Representations of his military carreers to date. It's come to be expected for a Prince to wear dress uniform.
If anyone was wondering.....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
SHOCK, HORROR....

What will you American Loonies think NOW !!!!

www.bbc.co.uk...

The 'Blood Guzzling' Royals will be in California VERY soon.......... so Lock up your daughters, sons and padlock your vast supplies of Blood because they are coming to get you.........

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

PDUK
edit on 5-5-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Anybody who ever was planning a trip to California, it turns out July will be the safest time to go.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

OP looking back to your post on page 14 can you please give some more details about how Kate's " handlers doused her body " oops, oo-er too late !

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just to let anyone know from the UK... you can get 'Head-Blood' at 45p per litre
at most Asda outlets.
A bargain I'm sure you'll agree.

The fake-Laden head... I'm afraid you have to send away for that.
(See coupon attached to bottle)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
oops actually its Scarlet Coat for the Irish Guards....He's the honoury colonel and the posted in Afg at the moment....
Correcting my previous post.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
oops actually its Scarlet Coat for the Irish Guards....He's the honoury colonel and the posted in Afg at the moment....
Correcting my previous post.

This always bugs me if he is currently posted in Afghanistan how did he appear at the same time for his wedding day?

The red of his jacket doesnt symbolize what you read which references Prince William being a notable figure in the Irish Guard. Throughout my studies into the Royal Family I have uncovered many acts of out right duplicity focused solely on pulling the wool over the eyes of the British Public. In this sense the prince represents a mere Reptillian who uses tunnels from underground bases in the hollow earth to travel to and fro at his leisure appearing too be in two places at almost the same time. This should clear up anyones misgivings about his jacket since now we can finally open our eyes and see the truth to his blood heritage tied to the color of the jacket which manifests itself in the physical world through the completion of their unholy pact with the New World Order where Prince William and Kate Middleton Drink the blood of newborns out of the skull of Osama Bin Laden as a British ritual dating back to their British ancestors uniting the traditions of the British with the need to feed for World conquest.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I gave your last post a star purely because you seem to enjoy continuing this absolutely insane drivel without a care in the world how people react to your ramblings.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

I gave your last post a star purely because you seem to enjoy continuing this absolutely insane drivel without a care in the world how people react to your ramblings.

Thank you for the star. Though if I do say myself I have taken my lashings for being a skeptic. In matters such as this that require real old fashioned gumshoe investigative work it takes alot to convince me of what the truth is. Only upon the presentation of clear and satisfactory evidence am I able to arrive at any sort of conclusion at all. Thankfully throughout my research into how Navy Seal Team 6 (The number of the Beast) killed Bin Laden aKa Geronimo (Named after the skull the Skull and Bones society that both Pres Bushes are members drink blood from Geronimos skull)to Prince Williams Red Jacket (Red much like the color of blood representing an inherant need to feed based upon British heritage which is proven scientifically that the British drink blood from human skulls) was I able to arrive at the only inevitable conclusion. Not until after my diligent efforts put forth to gather this copious amount of overwhelming evidence from pouring over the minutia of voluminous amounts of data available was I able to deduce that Prince William and Kate Middleton satiated their undying British Blood lust by drinking the Blood of the innocent out of the skull of Bin Laden. Truly from the evidence I have presented throughout this thread it is the one and only true conclusion that can be drawn to be quite frank.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Prince William and Duchess Catherine will drink blood from Osama bin Laden's skull? One problem with that, the OBL killing is one big giant HOAX. And anyway, even if it wasn't, the US military claims to have buried him at sea, so how would they procure his skull?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
I live in central UK - i can confirm that i have never drunk blood out of a human skull yet...nor have (to my knowledge admittedly) any of my mates!

its not like you can go get a skull from Tesco's....

I live in Yorkshire and I can tell you categorically, you're shopping in the wrong place. You need to go to M +S or, failing that, go find Damien Hurst.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have skull and crumpets to get to.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
I think we did used to drink out of skulls. Thats why we call mugs mugs and also faces mugs. It reminds us of our drinking out of skulls days.

While a true point lets look at the anatomy of the roots of this term. Mug is what the common phrase is used to describe a persons face on his head. A mug could also be referred to dare I say a a vessel that a person would drink out of. This type of word is known as a Heteronym which is a word that has two meanings. Prince William and Kate Middleton who once betrothed to be married symbolize a union of two people, or in a manner of speaking a duet which in turn would symbolize the forked tongue of satan where while one mouth says one thing the other mouth would say something completely different. The british who are known for their bloodthirsty appetites are the originator of using the word mug to refer to the skull of a person, a skull that naturally they would drink the blood of the innocent from on any given day. This blood ritual gave birth to the daily reinforcement of this tradition through a process of systematic brainwashing through a process the british refer to as high tea. Meaning when the sun is at the highest Zeith they toast their blood god with their need to feed by imbibing in warm tea much like the warm blood of a newborn that is more commonly drunk out of a skull. Wikipedia discusses this tribal behavior of the british here when harkening back to the roots of the word mug and its british origins.

Wikipedia referance about the blood lust of the british to drink blood out of skulls

The term derives from mug, an English slang term for face, dating from the 18th century

There did come a time when the New World Order was rising to power that the british and the queen sought to suppress this ancient blood ritual from the masses until their adulthood for maturity reasons when dealing with the drinking of human blood out of a human skull. However due to the royal family growing in size there simply were not enough skuls in england for everyone so the Queen had to end the practice of blood drinking from skulls for the ordinary citizens of britain. The british nearly had a revolution against the royal family for removal of their human skulls with which they satisfied their unquenchable blood lust by manufacturing cups into the shapes of human heads. While this mock up was clearly an affront to the british custom of blood drinking out of skulls they accepted this substitute due to the Queen offering the ritual as a High Tea to satisfy the blood god of the Sun which of course please the british people as sun worshipers. According to noted scholar Web Garrison mugs during this time looked much like human faces portraying horrific twisted faces to resemble how the british drank blood from rotting skulls.

British Make Fake Human Head Mugs due to massive human skull shortage in england

beer mugs of the late 18th century were often shaped like human heads

Even police and other authority figures who work as unholy disciples for TPTB coined the term mug shot. Be wary when the Fema camps rise up to haul in the citizenry once their supplies of skulls run low because its our heads they are after to continue in their ceremony of satanic blood rituals.

Ever notice George Washington had wooden teeth? Because he fought and beat britain and didnt want any association to their vampiric past of drinking blood by creating a new world where all Americans had the right to be raised as Christians. Being American I am proud of my heritage as a freedom fighting people who stop at nothing for truth and justice. Speaking truth to power may be an abstraction for many cultures but I guess being American is what allows me to tell it like it is, by proclaiming that our independence is what gives me my patriotic right to stand free so others may have someone too look up too that understands the meaning of democracy and freedom.

Originally posted by oaf21

Prince William and Kate Middleton are simply following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls.

Don't forget, too, that Will is Diana's son. I'm hoping this guy follows in her footsteps and continues the humanitarian work that she did.

If by humanitarian you meant she dined upon the blood of the living then you are right. Its merely a family tradition and should be taken into account that family heirlooms and traditions are important across all cultures. Meaning the memories of those who passed on before should be treasured and not called into question simply due to a custom or tradition even if it did involve drinking the blood of newborns out of a rotting human skull.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OBL died in 2001.. OP..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

The media was saying during the wedding that the red uniform actually represented the IRISH guards, not the Welsh.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
reply to post by DreamerOracle

The media was saying during the wedding that the red uniform actually represented the IRISH guards, not the Welsh.

Yes thats correct, my wife took great pleasure in correcting me...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

The 'Blood Guzzling' Royals will be in California VERY soon.......... so Lock up your daughters, sons and padlock your vast supplies of Blood because they are coming to get you.........

Realizing that the poster that I am replying to on this was being sarcastic, I just heard on NPR that while in California they will be staying at a hotel in Yosemite that, in part, inspired the hotel in The Shining, and yes, it is haunted...

Yosemite National Park’s The Ahwahnee hotel: In the heart of Yosemite National Park lies The Ahwahnee hotel. Rumors of two spooky sights have circulated through the halls, including the tale of Mary Curry Tresidder, who once operated the hotel. Mary lived on the sixth floor, now home to several guestrooms including the Queen Suite. Mary has been seen frequently on the sixth floor, checking up on her guests. However, the most unusual sighting at The Ahwahnee occurs in the parlor of the fourth floor suite, where maids have witnessed a lone rocking chair in motion—yet the room does not have a rocking chair. A favorite explanation is that John F. Kennedy once stayed in the suite, and a rocking chair had been provided for his comfort.

media.yosemitepark.com...

Fresh from their £4,000-a-night honeymoon hotel on a secret island in the Seychelles it seems the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have their sights set on an altogether more spooky location for their first Royal tour. The Royal newlyweds have requested a trip to the hotel that inspired Stanley Kubrick's horror film The Shining when they visit America in July. Prince William and his new bride have asked aides to change the original itinerary so that they can spend the night at the 84-year-old Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park, according to The Mirror...The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have reserved the presidential suite at the five-star hotel, whose previous occupants include US president John F Kennedy. The Queen stayed in a neighbouring suite when she visited Yosemite in 1983

www.dailymail.co.uk... hining.html

And, just to put a Discordian reference in here,

Whatever their eventual itinerary, the Royal couple are expected to spend at least one night at a new £7,500-a-night presidential bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel - known as the ‘Pink Palace’ because of its trademark pink stucco exterior. The 5,500 sq ft bungalow ‘Number 23’ is still under construction alongside a smaller 5,000 sq ft bungalow ‘Number 24’, which will house the couple’s security staff.

So they are spending the night in a haunted hotel in a specifically known haunted suite and then going on and spending another night in Bungalow Number 23 even though it is still apparently under construction. Gotta make sure the numerology is right after all.

Not saying that they are blood drinkers, but the Royal connection with and fascination of the occult is well documented going all the way back to John Dees in the 1500's. In this light it is at least an interesting itinerary that Prince Willie and his new wife have chosen.

edit on 30-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OP has left me feeling rather disturbed...

Reminds me of this incredibally paranoid guy on youtube who cycled everywhere harassing people, and thought that every single person around him was an FBI agent. Very bad case of paranoid schizophrenia.

Oh but this is just madness..! Dude, no offense intended, but don't post things that you can't prove in any way. If you think you can "read between the lines" then that's all very well, but don't expect people to believe a word you're saying when it's that far fetched - not to mention ridiculous anyway!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't believe he drunk Bin Laden blood but he belongs to the Illuminati and 33 Mason

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No, as I don't expect one star...............these are reptiles.

Beautifullly packaged, but reptilians never the less.

Really listen to the presentation.................let the information sink in.

The truth hurts.
edit on 13-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This struck me as very significant and please note, I have a big framed picture of Princess Diana in my office.

Now, how anyone could take the most sweet, innocent and charming woman and make a mockery of her blood born son into a I don't know even want to call it is stretching things but that is how "they" work.

Who knows????

Again, most of you, all of you don't really know me and Princess Diana will forever remain in my heart as a wonderful person - but spawned with Prince Charles, who really knows???

Personally I am not charmed over by "Kate".

Diana left too early to make a real difference in her sons lives.................they were raised by "the palace". Those whom Diana fought against.

Her brother was useless, simply a mouthpiece.

Again, my own opinion and we are all entitled to one thus far.

I only wish Princess Diana had lived longer to instill her true values into her sons.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join