It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by tigpoppa

I must admit that I thought your thread title was intriguing and like so many once I had read it, I thought it was out there. But...... and it's big But....... you triggered a conspiratorial thought I had regarding bin Laden and the Seal team execution.

Bare with me now folks. What was the code name the Seal team used for bin Laden? "Geronimo" I thought it was curious to give an enemy of the United States the code name of a Native American chief, didn't you? Not very PC at all, wouldn't you say? I also recall stories about "Bonesmen" drinking from Geronimo's skull. That's a very strange coincidence. Needing Geronimo's (bin Laden's) skull, the body could not be brought to the United States and so it was said to have been buried at sea. No evidence.

I've got to give a nod to the OP here.
Think what you want of me, the entire "Geronimo" thing was too strange to ignore.

Whats creepier is that I posted the thread before any of that stuff about the Geronimo thing had been made public. Its kind of nuts how they are so emboldened to make such a display right before the entire public which truly say these are dark days we live in are they not. All we can do is find the courage to carry on another day in a dark cruel world where the rich and powerful elite satisfy their unquenchable thirst for drinking the blood of the innocent from human skulls is the rule of the day. What may be worse is that the blood of the innocent may in fact be the blood of newborns due to its delicate flavor, as many of the elite will attest they prefer younger meat due to its sweet texture much akin to veal and even dare I say pork. More about how the rich and powerful prefer the taste of newborns can be found in a brilliant expose I located Here:

The Taste of Power by Consuming Babies

"[A] large group of people were given a 'human values' test which seeks to measure fifty six different values (loyalty, ambition, social order, etc.) Then, the subjects were asked to rate a variety of sausages. People who scored high on 'social authority' - they believed it was important to support people in power - tended to label the 'vegetarian' sausage as inferior, even when the vegetarian sausage was actually from a cow."

Newborns aren't that great, not enough meat on them.
You want them just before they're weaned. OMNOMNOM, Even better than veal.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think I may have lost a few brain cells reading the OP's post. Doesn't take away from the uh.. research they have done, or the time spent..uh... putting the post together in a professional way....

Don't get me wrong, I love a great conspiracy on any given day, this one just seems soo far out there in la la field that even I can't get a firm grip on the facts, just a bunch of conclusions drawn by chance and coincidence and maybe a little 6 degrees of separation.

Please OP if you have any credible proof that this is occurring other than what you have posted, do enlighten, otherwise, it's just a little too lacking in uh...... real fact.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think we did used to drink out of skulls. Thats why we call mugs mugs and also faces mugs. It reminds us of our drinking out of skulls days.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Unfortunately theres a bloody big hole in his skull now. So how does that fit into your insane ramblings.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They probability are in 2 some sort of satanic ritual & the rest of the royal family, a long with the llluminati.

& as for them having a normal life u must be joking

a normal life is jumping down to the local shops for a loaf of bread & a jug of milk, with out a body guard,
do u think they would ever struggle to pay a bill or have 2 wait an hour & 20 mins for the police 2 turn up after the neds smash ur car up, then when they do come, they say theres nothing we can do, i dont think they will or ever can have a normal life for will & kate there is no such thing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Prince William and Kate Middleton are simply following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls.

You do realize that none of the links you provided say anything about this supposed 'tradition' that you're talking about, right?

Dude... seriously... chill out!

While I'm sure (once again) the official story of OBL's death is more than likely all hogwash, I'm way more inclined to believe that there's really nothing sinister about this couple. They seem genuinely happy. Don't forget, too, that Will is Diana's son. I'm hoping this guy follows in her footsteps and continues the humanitarian work that she did.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I chuckled, at how rediculous this is. While I might think of the royals as a bunch of parasitic vampires I don't think they drank the blood from OBL's skull, mostly because I don't think he died because there is no proof other than a bunch of ether being spewed out by TPTB.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

There is something sinister, drunk with power, nobody needs a 44 million dollar wedding and these royals had better start setting an example or else it'll be the people drinking from their inbred skulls next.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Food For thought, ridicle away.....

Prince Williams Coat of Arms

The Anti-Christ....
His calling card visually presents the composite beast made from the body of a leopard, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. His power, throne, and great authority have been given to him by a red dragon. He wants to lead the European Union (the ancient Roman Empire) and have dominion over all nations.

Revelation 13, 17 and 18 -- where Antichrist is referred to as a beast, a little horn, a false Christ, that wicked one, and the man of sin.

Just food for thought, people come here to learn and discuss but most of the time all I see is fighting and ridicule. Our world is always at WAR, go figure.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
william and kate drinking blood out of OBL skull ... this gotta be the weirdest conspiracy theory i have ever read on ATS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What smoke are you cracking?
I'm seriously concerned for you, sir.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just one of the many, many threads that exposes the utter shambles that is ATS.

There is quite literally no quality control on this board at all. I'm all for fringe theories - that's precisely what this forum is for, but I think we should be putting forth SOME kind of evidence for what our theories are, otherwise what's the point, it's the message board equivalent of playing with your own feaces for an audience.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the laughs - if the OP wasn't enough the comments have me spewing coffee -

I love ATS

It's truly the best place ever - where you have the freedom to say anything and find the reality checks from the inmates!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

It's very simple Enigma...
Plug the hole, fill the skull with blood, uncap the hole and...
BLOOD SHOTGUN!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf
Oh and just for the record ... who the hell is starring/flagging this crap? Threads like this make a dent in our progress towards uncovering truths.

Just delete you account and join facebook...

ROFL,you got it in one my friend,my thoughts to the tee

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think the OP has been brilliantly pulling our legs throughout, but then I have had a few skull-fulls.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think the OP has been brilliantly pulling our legs throughout, but then I have had a few skull-fulls.

Ditto !

I can't make up my mind which is funnier ... the original OP for sheer amazing off-the-wall imagination ... or the numbnutz who are taking offence because they think he was being serious ... that in itself is hilarious ... I never realized how many delicate little flowers there are on ATS who have no sense of humour !

I have to make a special comment about the part where the OP explains the reason for William wearing a red jacket ... absolute genius
he should copyright this stuff.

Woody

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Alfie1

Ditto !

I can't make up my mind which is funnier ... the original OP for sheer amazing off-the-wall imagination ... or the numbnutz who are taking offence because they think he was being serious ... that in itself is hilarious ... I never realized how many delicate little flowers there are on ATS who have no sense of humour !

I have to make a special comment about the part where the OP explains the reason for William wearing a red jacket ... absolute genius
he should copyright this stuff.

Woody

I know Im having a hard time figuring that out. Based on his other posts this guy is an epic troller, and is doing what I thought about doing just to test the "imaginations" of some of the people here on ats. But I decided against it cause I thought it would break rules of the forum, for posting something knowingly false without a credible source of information or evidence.
If this person can do that whats the point of taking any serious view on this website, or to stop a number of other people from doing the same thing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The fact that this thread has so far made it to 16 pages of replies amuses me no end. Whether or not it is obvious to the general ATS reader that this is a joke or not, we all love to feed the trolls, lol. Perhaps a lighthearted look at ourselves from time to time is healthy, and does give us a "How far are we willing to go " check. Some seem willing to go as far as they can, and some, just seem along for the ride. I will stick with those that find this utterly hilarious and a farce, and only feed the troll once.

here trolly trolly, i haz cookiez for you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You have clearly no idea of what the illuminati really is, serious...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join