It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

If that isnt enough evidence then let me also remind people that the cut on Kate Middletons Wedding dress is in the shape of a nuclear missile just like the one that hit the pentagon.

Really!? Man a live. You need to get out more...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is Classic!!!
Well done tigpoppa and thank you for making me giggle.
It is true, that some here in the UK drink until they are 'out-of-their-skulls'
but since the shortages of blood in hospitals recently, I doubt Wills and the
georgous Kate would sip against the country's needs.

Bohemian Grove...? Freddy Mercury sang that one, didn't he?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Threads like this force the need for negative flags.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i cant be botherd to go thorgh 16 page's of #e to find out if any one has told you, you need you head looking at, im british and have never drank blood out of a skull, and the reason his jacket is red goes a long way back in british tradtion. i would post a link for you but i think you should look up and read british culture you might learn something

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hmm.. after reading a bit more...
I think I don't wanna be in this guys high school any time in the near future tbh.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Sover3igN because: funny comment deleted

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Greylore

considering I've watched actual threads of substance die after only a few pages, I agree. This shouldn't be at 16 pages but this just goes to show you that if his purpose was to troll, get people off of looking at the real truths and onto this crap, then mission accomplished. Posting garbage like this shouldn't be viewed as "testing" people, and it is rude to test people anyways, it should be viewed as cointelpro-like behaviour and highly suspect.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

LMAO geez I skipped to the end but then noticed this delusional statement you quoted about a dress being cut in the shape of a nuclear missile that hit the pentagon? Dude (op), they have some medication for your problem I'd suggest seeing a doctor because even the hard core tin foil hatters are getting a little weirded out by that one.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anyone remember when Bush publicly stated that "he wanted Osama's head on a plate" hmmm.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
and still they keep on coming ... stop please ... can't ... catch ... breath

Somebody hand me a brown paper bag before I hyperventilate ... unbelievable !!!

I don't even want to mention the Temple that Charles has in the center of his garden at Highgrove ... a temple that only he has a key to and no-one ... repeat no-one else holds a spare key to ... and let's not forget the trees in the abbey instead of flowers ... hmmm how deliciously interesting
especially when you consider the wedding was right before Beltane (May 1st if you were wondering ... oh noes it's that date again).

Personally I can't wait to have a Pagan King back on the throne of England ... it'll certainly liven things up

Woody

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

This comment is extremely rude and absolutely inappropriate. You have to apologize right now!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond

This comment is extremely rude and absolutely inappropriate. You have to apologize right now!

I think it's the OP that should be apologising, not Drew

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond

I'm sure he's happy to say sorry that threads like this exist.

I know I am.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I still cannot believe that on ATS, on a site that I so highly regard (at times), has such an outrageous thread, with so many flags and stars, and that people still keep writing, answering and all...

There are so many other threads which are worth more attention....what is happening to all ATS users?

Degradation to say the least....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Seriously, 17 pages?

I'm American, but my grandfather was born in London, and he never mentioned anything about drinking blood from skulls.

Yes, the elite are diabolical scumbags, but lumping the British in as a whole is not just retarded, it's offensive, and not really in a funny way.

I am all for free speech, but in this case it's obvious the OP is a troll, who should get sanctions. Negative 5,000 points for being a major idiot and a jerk.

JR

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Do not let members dicourage you from what you think could be...
I my self have read much worst then the drinking of blood of a terrorist.
I am shure the op when saying the british, he means the bleu bloods.
And not all of the british people.

Just as not all americans sacrifice virgins... One example is

Well maybe it was photoshop....

I have read also about David Icke, about reptilians, they are the royals... I have read about how they take baths in the blood of virgins to keep them young.

The royals are beautiful people...

Just do not get in their way. If some of you would like to see who molech is
thanks to alex jones.

Now last i check't this was a country of free speech...
You should get to say what you think with out persecussion.

Are the british monarchy worst then the americans? or the same? have a look see...

but we all know that the royals are not part of the power that be..
How could they, they are beautiful people.

So this post is not saying i believe in the op, but i just don't know...
but if you shut people up, we surely will never know... There are more things under heaven and earth then dreamt
of in your philosophy...(shakespear
)

In conclusion star and flag for the effort if nothing else... I was entertained

and to all negative beautiful people Marilyn says it better than me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by eyesdown

It does sound a little insane, and without some coffee the links tend to disintegrate, but I don't think the OP is trolling. You never can be sure what exactly a poster is trying to convey in this forum.

The Illuminati have spent a lifetime conditioning the populations building on the work of CIA psy op mind control programs to make it so the normal person is unable too see the truth in front of their faces. Much like the sand in your'e eyes when you wake up, but as you stated it comes the truth becomes all too clear once you obtain the vision of the ancients to understand the truth that lies before you're very eyes that layed dormant until now.

Originally posted by NeonStar

William is a Royal Airforce Pilot, actually Royal Marines I think, hence the wings on his 'Uniform', nothing to do with the 9/11 hijacked planes.

So that is the story they told you, well far be it from me to be the first one to say you cant believe everything you read. Looks like you are buying into exactly what they want you to believe when there is no doubt from my voluminous amounts of evidence I have amassed collected and presented that the Red color of his jacket represents the ancient Blood Lust of the British, which to be quirte frank is part of the historical record and not a matter of debate, so I must say case closed on this issue too be honest. This clandestine operation that was run through intelligence at the CIA who operate under the authority of the New World Order who want to see Prince William and Kate Middleton complete their baptism by blood into the New World Order by drinking the Blood of the Innocent from the skull of Osama Bin Laden.

Originally posted by transubstantiation
Your information is much welcomed by seekers of the truth. I am so pleased that you have been brave enough to tell people this mind blowing fact about the royal family. What other things they get up to i can only imagine. Do you know whose skull/s were used in the past by these upper class thirst quenchers?

Well in the past is an area I have not fully researched and merely looked at the current events to help people realize that the Mind Control operations of the CIA started over 60 years ago with such programs as MKULTRA are still alive and well today. Before posting my breaking coverage of the royal wedding I did have to consider how I was putting my life on the line. Then again as an American I felt it was my duty to speak truth to power and let the people know the truth by putting my own neck on the line. I can only hope that they dont take my head for putting my neck on the line and use my skull to consume human blood as the British have been prone to do in the past and from my research continue their cultural tradition as a tribute to celebrate their heritage too this very day.

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Unfortunately theres a bloody big hole in his skull now.

And they have stuck to this story from day one since it was preordained that Prince William would become the new leader of the New World Order before his conquest for world domination as the Blood King of Brittania. Part of my original breaking coverage included that information days before they even decided on what their cover story would be most likely concocted by the NSA in an effort to disenfranchise the citizens who are awake to the truth of their diablical plans to deliver the skull of Osama Bin Laden to Prince William and Kate Middleton so they can complete their unholy union through the process of consuming human blood.

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Just one of the many, many threads that exposes the utter shambles that is ATS.

There is quite literally no quality control on this board at all. I'm all for fringe theories - that's precisely what this forum is for, but I think we should be putting forth SOME kind of evidence for what our theories are, otherwise what's the point, it's the message board equivalent of playing with your own feaces for an audience.

Being the natural born Skeptic that I am I must admit that I do get trounced alot for sticking to my guns until I can discover the truth in the matter. People like me who speak truth to power are used to getting mocked or ridiculed and I can assure you I do not mind it at all. My only hope is that those who choose to mock those of us who stand up for truth and freedom seek out the answers themselves instead of believing the talking points that news announcers spit out from teleprompters that are provided to them by organizations that worship at the Feet of the New World Order awaiting the final rise of the antichrist. Of course I wouldnt be the first to be called a loon or a crackpot for daring to venture into the unknown and find what the real truth is much as other investigators have done with the assassination of JFK and the famed UFO crash at Roswell. Standing up for what is right and exposing the injustices of a culture is a worthy task that can also be dangerous and those of us who speak out always run the risk of putting our own life on the line in the pursuit of freedom and justice for not just the members of ATS but all of humanity.

Originally posted by trusername
I love ATS

It's truly the best place ever - where you have the freedom to say anything and find the reality checks from the inmates!

In real life I wouldnt want to know someone who didnt love ATS, in fact if I was walking down the street and saw someone who didnt value the role of ATS in our lives I would cross to the other side of the street!

Originally posted by topherman420
If this person can do that whats the point of taking any serious view on this website, or to stop a number of other people from doing the same thing.

Every person who ever laid the truth out there naked and in front of the whole world to see and gaze upon was mocked, just look at the people who thought the assassination of Martin Luther King was a conspiracy or the people who claim the moon launch was a hoax and all cite very credible sources much as I do in my countless hours and days of in depth research and analysis to dig up the hidden truth TPTB dont want you to know about, and yet now you do and now more than ever before they fear for their plans at future global conquest and control over all of mankind.

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by tigpoppa

You have clearly no idea of what the illuminati really is, serious...

try typing illuminati backwards and add .com to the end as a web address and maybe that will help you learn the truth about how far their tentacles extend into everyday life so you can now realize the greatest story ever told and discover the truth for yourself if you dare.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Maybe it would be a good idea if you applied to the US GOV as a spin writer,, i am sure if they had used you to direct the osama events we all could have had not only a good laugh but it would have taken the guess work out of Real or BS...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not that I have any real interest in this thread, I guessed there would be some controversial comments, but when do they meet at the Grove is it June or July ?

Breaking News: Prince William and Kate to visit California

(Reuters) - Prince William and his new wife Catherine will visit the United States in July at the end of their first official foreign trip as a married couple, his office said on Thursday.

The new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, will visit California from July 8 to 10, St James's Palace said.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

On July 15, 2000, Austin, Texas-based filmmaker Alex Jones and his cameraman, Mike Hanson, walked into the Grove. With a hidden camera, Jones and Hanson were able to film the Cremation of Care ceremony. The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove.[21] Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony," and that the owl statue was Moloch. The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary, Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."

This is pretty close in deed....en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-5-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My only problem with this thread is that it was put into skunk works & NOT the jokes & puns section.
Really people come on now, it really IS funny, just not in the right place.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to put my skin suit back on, finish my blood & go window shopping for deliciousssss fat babies.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join