It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all watched the towers fall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A thought just crossed my mind. We all stared at the tv and watched thousands of people die, people jumping off buildings and watched as the two towers fell STRAIGHT DOWN. Yet we cannot see the man who was supposedly behind these attacks die? We are suppose to believe what they are telling us? Was there even a photo for us to see? I think the american people deserve more then a 10 minute speech. Courts call it evidence.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i agree

until i see a body the case remains open.

show me the body!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As we like to say here on ATS. Pics, or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He's in Cuba with Hitler.....Winning!
P.O.I.D.H
edit on 2-5-2011 by EyesWideShut because: IAM beat me to it....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
As we like to say here on ATS. Pics, or it didn't happen.

As we say here on ATS, pics...it was photoshopped.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the same could be true of "show me the money!"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Lol thanks for making me laugh

You are winning

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hi there. Here in the UK we've just had the big royal wedding which generated a lot of interest and was watched by millions world wide. It seems to me that Obama wants to tip the balance in his favour and get the world watching the great US again..He would certainly get the much needed votes by telling the world quite proudly that Bin Laden was killed. And by coincidence this all just happens to occur around mayday (law day) when people are at their most chilled out and therefore probably more gullable.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

Valid point.. ive never thought about it like that

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny76
It seems to me that Obama wants to tip the balance in his favour and get the world watching the great US again..He would certainly get the much needed votes by telling the world quite proudly that Bin Laden was killed. And by coincidence this all just happens to occur around mayday (law day) when people are at their most chilled out and therefore probably more gullable.

What would be totally amazing would of been if Obama would say :

"Yeah, we all know it was an inside job. That doesn't change the fact that he is a criminal to the constitution and the American people and I think we can bitterly rejoice that his life was put to an end"

Now that would buy 25% of the votes riiiiiight there

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I want to see footage from the head cams used by Navy Seal Team 6 when they raided the compound but this will never happen because they won't even release all the footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon (inside or outside).

Who are they protecting? We are all big boys and girls.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think what we've gotten thus far is all we are going to get.. More talking and a couple of interviews. Maybe a "breaking news" or two that is about old videos of OBL.. But as far as any pics or videos being released, I dont think we are getting any (as sad as that is to say).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I can completely understand that no nation would accept the body for burial. I can understand that no Governmental body wants to be associated with the biggest criminal of the 21st century, but C'MON!

His body was dumped into the Northern Arabian Sea immediately. I do hope there are indeed pics or some sort of documentation.

I agree with your OP. We as a nation are not owed his death, but if it did happen they can at least show us it truly happened. Hell, Mussolini was strung up with piano wire and Sadaam was hung like a dried steak.
If there is no body or photo or video to scrutinize, along with the timing of the whole event, it's extremely questionable.

I read in New York Daily News that Obama and his team were streaming the mission from the White House. There has to be footage of it. They watched it in real time for cryin out loud.
edit on 2-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Think about what we all felt when we saw those towers fall, think about the anger, sadness and the fear.

Think about this that was on the television at the time constantly...

Then there was the London attacks, the Madrid attacks and a lot of other attacks throughout the world.

Can you see it beginning to repeat on the television yet?

Just saying, in my opinion we are going to experience a bombardment of terror attacks in reverse of how it happened in the past if that makes sense. The media is fear-mongering before it happens now.
We have been conditioned with the fear of the past when we hear certain fear-mongering words etc.

edit on 2-5-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

It seems to me that Obama wants to tip the balance in his favour and get the world watching the great US again..He would certainly get the much needed votes by telling the world quite proudly that Bin Laden was killed. And by coincidence this all just happens to occur around mayday (law day) when people are at their most chilled out and therefore probably more gullable.

What would be totally amazing would of been if Obama would say :

"Yeah, we all know it was an inside job. That doesn't change the fact that he is a criminal to the constitution and the American people and I think we can bitterly rejoice that his life was put to an end"

Now that would buy 25% of the votes riiiiiight there

A testament to the fact that we are all terrorists. To begin with the idea of rejoicing any death is just pure evil. This phantom guy called Bin Laden (the platform for the "war on terror" for the last decade) gets wacked with absolutley zero evidence to support it and thousands flock in time square to celebrate like it was new year. For me its just dumb as hell and disgusting. Nice to meet you all by the way, i've just joined

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In order to believe the boogeyman was killed, you'd have to believe in the boogeyman.

Osama probably dies 2 years ago, was stuck in the freezer til appropriate, thawed out and capped in the dome.

The family gets a martyr for Islam and Obama gets another 4 years.

The mob (America) always hunts Frankenstein's monster (Al-Qaeda) and never goes to talk to Frankenstein (CIA).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

A testament to the fact that we are all terrorists. To begin with the idea of rejoicing any death is just pure evil. This phantom guy called Bin Laden (the platform for the "war on terror" for the last decade) gets wacked with absolutley zero evidence to support it and thousands flock in time square to celebrate like it was new year. For me its just dumb as hell and disgusting. Nice to meet you all by the way, i've just joined

You have a really good point that it is disgusting and that we don't really have plain hard proof that he really has done all of this, but I think in this circumstance, it's just normal to rejoice about it. Don't forget I said "bitter"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Correct me if im wrong but isnt there video of osama saying he wasnt behind the attacks??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
why is osama being blamed for 9/11 ? FBI don't want him for it , he always denied it , or were you refering to the videos of him confessing where his face is a little different in each vid and the tapes were never examined to be proof it is him ? i thought this site was about facts, so lets see facts or solid links/videos of solid proof he did 9/11.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I want to see footage from the head cams used by Navy Seal Team 6 when they raided the compound but this will never happen because they won't even release all the footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon (inside or outside).

Who are they protecting? We are all big boys and girls.

WE are.

THEY aren't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join