It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all watched the towers fall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I want to see footage from the head cams used by Navy Seal Team 6 when they raided the compound but this will never happen because they won't even release all the footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon (inside or outside).

Who are they protecting? We are all big boys and girls.

#1 Seal Team Six no longer exists, the media is full of idiots... DEVGRU were the assets (allegedly) used in Pstan.
#2 If you want to see the head cam footage join NAVSPECWARGRU and you can see it 1st hand. I understand you want proof, so do I because this whole thing smells... but in the interest of OPSEC, there is no need for God and everyone to see how the team made entry. (If said video even exists)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

As soon as I heard buried at sea I thought what a cop out. This is going to open up the possibility he is not dead and a whole can of worms. Although what us all watching the towers fall has to do with it I don't know.
I never saw tower 7 fall but I know that it didn't even get hit by a plane and yet it fell into its own footprint.
The most I will give you here is Bush started it and Obama is now in on it. That's highly possible.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You have a really good point that it is disgusting and that we don't really have plain hard proof that he really has done all of this, but I think in this circumstance, it's just normal to rejoice about it. Don't forget I said "bitter"

Ah of course sorry you did say bitterly rejoice so i'll let you off just this once

new topics

<< 1   >>

join