It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You have seriously contradicted yourself.

Personal insults wont change that.

You cant be against all forms of government if you support a form of government.

For your sake, I HOPE you get paid to do this stuff, but I doubt it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

there is just no doubt that ATS is infiltrated and has may sock puppet accounts.

They probably use this place to get into the heads of those who think outside the box.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
you all gone mad ?

whats being infiltrated ?

it's a open website,200,000 members of which 50% post,out of 400,000,000 people online at any time,out of 6 billion people.
it's not as if our views will sway public opinion ?

it's not like ATS is a world political forum.

some of you are going on like this is a cult or secret underground organization,and we have moles in the camp,giving away our secrets..lol

just putting some sense into the thread.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Osama bin Ladens death has began an uproar not only on this site but others . the only difference with this site is that instead of just discussing it were all just digging for the truth ,what lies behind the controversy, new members or old i think that all the theories are helping more than hurting . i to believe that theres something behind this and all these ideas and suggestions are makeing me think arent you ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

dude that has already been answered think that comment through

a republican who dislikes government?

hmmm.

Sigh.

Republicanism is a form of government.

You cant be both a republican and against all forms of government.

No matter how much you spin.

ETA: bu thank you for a great example of the kind of posts that make no sense all for the sake of steering a conversation of subject.

edit on 3-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

Not trying to nit pick, but "Republican" is not a form of government. Might you be thinking of a "Republic?"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Does it really matter? It could just be people being overly excited and wanting to post the big news themselves--like when a bunch of the same videos are rapidly uploaded to youtube after some key event. Even if it is "infiltration," who cares? The people here who are incapable of forming their own rational opinions and follow the herd obviously don't understand the foundation of the site. I may be talking big, given that I joined but a day ago, but in truth, believing that everything is a conspiracy leaves you as one of the most vulnerable to manipulation. (Not talking about the thread-starter specifically, just something for the general public to keep in mind.)

The phrase is "Question Everything," not "Trust Nothing."

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
I'm fairly new, even still, people should get the drift by now. I hope logic hits them in the head once in a while.

Logic on the ats is not its strong points.

Deny logic and reality is what 98.6% stand for here,its sad.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

You should have Dave recite the Batman or Russian clown analogies here explaining the definition of logic and tools used in the processes of reasonable deduction.
I just love those analogies..... 98.6% of the time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I like the way people who can't form a convincing debate
blame the other point of view for not getting it

not the tastiest wine

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
been a lurker on this site for the past couple of months, I finally decided to chime in on things once sunday's news broke.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I do agree that there has been alot of confusion on ATS lately, but i don't see why it matters how long people been on here. Do you think your better then the rest because you been here longer? This isn't highschool, all that matters is if you can bring a reasonable arguement to the table.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Above Top Secret dot com is a huge Catalyzer of News.

Of course there are Fake News, Hoax, but even.... Real News, hidden by MSM!

This is the right place to monitoring the dark news.

Agents are welcome!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
yes i have just joined, only joking but i'm sure this site is watched and the odd reply posted to put us off them scent!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Agents are welcome!

Some might even put there job aside and eventually whistleblow if it's something for the greater good of all!
Ok well, this sound even weirder then most conspiracies we see on ATS! :p

No but, infiltrate all you want, it's the point. We obviously have nothing to hide lol

Originally posted by Danbones
I like the way people who can't form a convincing debate
blame the other point of view for not getting it

If the person you are arguing with is losing control, chances are that you are right.

edit on 4-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Blah blah blah...

I don't need to explain something that should be as obvious to you as the nose on your face.

Really, pics or it didn't happen.

Body available for independent investigations and testing , or it didn't happen.

Actually, this production became immediately necessary for many reasons... You can figure them out.

The official stories have changed many times, which one do YOU like best?

The fighting Osama, the hiding Osama, the pot growing Osama etc ?

Give them time, I'm sure there will be even more modifications, and fabrications.

There will be a few who get the privilege of seeing the evidence, and that will just have to be good enough eh?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Blah blah blah...

I don't need to explain something that should be as obvious to you as the nose on your face.

Really, pics or it didn't happen.

Body available for independent investigations and testing , or it didn't happen.

Actually, this production became immediately necessary for many reasons... You can figure them out.

The official stories have changed many times, which one do YOU like best?

The fighting Osama, the hiding Osama, the pot growing Osama etc ?

Give them time, I'm sure there will be even more modifications, and fabrications.

There will be a few who get the privilege of seeing the evidence, and that will just have to be good enough eh?

You know damn well any "pic" would be called a fake by the conspiracy nuts. Or used as a f****** icon by the "devout, to rally the masses". No picture, DNA evidence or anything else will make one bit of difference to some. I am opposed to the public release of any pictures for these and other reasons. Rather practical ones I think as opposed to philosophical. But I would make a single exception. I have heard on several news channels relatives, close ones who lost family on 9/11 that (some what to my initial surprise) want to see the pictures. For them alone I would make a special exception. They could visit a federal office or have some one who we can be pretty sure won't leek it to the press, or else. Say an FBI agent. They could visit the relatives with the picture's and look at them as long as they want. But under no circumstances let anyone keep them. It will be something of a super natural act to keep them off the internet as it is. No doubt various vultures would pay a fortune to get their hands on them. If looking at them brings some "closure" to some, so be it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You are right, they don't have to prove anything to anyone, not the American Citizens, nor the Muslims of the world, no one except select groups of elite and government reps, officials etc... And of course the victims and those who lost loved ones on 9/11... All done in a controlled way, to prevent the possibility of any of it leaking out to the public, or god forbid on the internet.

Personally, I don't need to see any of it... Nor do I want to... Makes no difference to me one way or the other.

No amount of evidence will ever be enough, especially in the absence a body and means of independent verifications it really would never convince those who have already made their minds up... So really, it doesn't matter.

What happens next, however will likely be a game changer, but that will take time, and will be equally evasive, and illusive.

So, you're preaching at me, or through me, because frankly, I don't give a damn.

Osama who?

edit on 4-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Be advised

As many of you already know I and many others have been members here a few years and have seen some patterns develop when certain news events break and I'm well aware of this being a conspiracy site and all but, the last few hours ATS seems to have gone into OVERDRIVE

I swear, so much confusion flying around on ATS at the moment esp regarding OBL's death. I'm having a field day reading all the stereotyping and what appears to be blatant disinformation and smearing of news articles information.

It seems to me that there are quite a few "Newish" members [Not singling anybody out] who seem to be thread hopping from one thread to another. What happened to deny ignorance?

Has anybody else seen this or is catching the "Confusion" of reported stories here?
I dunno, maybe my tinfoil hat is a bit too tight this morning.

Walks off scratching his head to get some coffee

Carry on...

edit on 2-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Amen Brother. I was in my room when I got the news Via a phone call from a friend at work. I was like really we got him? he was like YEA! I just hung up i'm like that could not have waited till Monday morning? than I was like god I hope our guests don't go crazy over it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ashnomadonte because: Spell check and OPSEC YAY, OPSEC.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by drprpapi23

I am not sure if you are refering to me when you mention people who don't contribute much but if you are, in my defence I will say that I am a new member (2nd May) and every new member starts at zero posts and works their way up. If you are not refering to me, please accept my apolgies for misinterpreting your comment.

edit on 5-5-2011 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Sorry Slayer but i think your tin foil hat is indeed on a bit too tight.

ATS infiltrated ???

Since when did we become a highly classified intel agency ???

The trolls and shills have been here for a long time, you know that.

Or are you saying that Springer and Skeptic have been turned to the dark side ??

Cosmic...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think you guys give the government too much credit. I don't think they care about what a bunch of people in tinfoil hats have to say, or have time or monwy to pay people to post disinfo.

I think as far as disinfo goes, we are all dong their job for them and don't even realize it.

Or maybe I am really disinfo agent employed by the reptillians : )

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join