It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
PS..seems like a sweet job to sit at the computer all day getting paid to disinform the public. I would sit and dream up all kinds of wild conspiracies then laugh at how many stars and flags I get.

Have a search on ATS for "HB Gary Software"
No one need sit around getting paid to post - Don't even have to be a real person.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
e.

on a serious note: i have always thought pro government threads and comments always to be questionable at best.

its a conspiracy site and those who promote a pro government position give me reason to take pause.

So everyone on a 'conspiracy site' is supposed to dislike all forms of government?

ETA: This isn't an 'anti-government' website. It's just that it may happen to attract the more juvenile thinkers amongst us who think rebelling against anything and everything constitutes an intelligent mindset.

And it certainly makes arguing a point easy, as all you have to do is be against what everyone else says, no matter what, in every occasion. But it doesnt really constitute an actual philosophy.
edit on 3-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

anyone with half a brain does there has never been any form of a government that hasnt abused and lied to its citizens throughout recorded history

why should it be any different now prey tell.

i smell a government lacky

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by LosLobos
PS..seems like a sweet job to sit at the computer all day getting paid to disinform the public. I would sit and dream up all kinds of wild conspiracies then laugh at how many stars and flags I get.

Have a search on ATS for "HB Gary Software"
No one need sit around getting paid to post - Don't even have to be a real person.

Actually, unless I missed something in that article, it does have to be managed by a person. It's software that allows one person to run multiple accounts without getting them confused, staying in character, etc.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

anyone with half a brain does there has never been any form of a government that hasnt abused and lied to its citizens throughout recorded history

why should it be any different now prey tell.

i smell a government lacky

The mechanisms of human interaction re government. One can't have human societies without some sort of 'government'.

Even my neighborhood community garden group is a form of 'government'.

So, yep, you're right. I'm an evil community-garden "government-lackey"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

feel free to be all you can be serving the wants of others.

however for myself i want to be all i can be with no other people being my master and never living as a slave to the whims of others.

i am the master of my own destiny not some corrupt organization that continues to be the beginning and end of my life..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2011 by queenofsheba because: factiousness...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: Pass.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Slayer69 you are quite right. I as well have noticed several patterns that have developed in the past few weeks. Stay tuned.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Does it really matter if ATS has been infiltrated ? Surely, this site is frequented by free thinkers and the view of any infiltrator should not sway anyone's mind. Let them say what they will. You can choose to ignore or reply.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So, is infiltrated meant in a good or bad way? I have been on A.T.S for over 5 years, i have seen people come and go and come again. I could care less if there were 10 people or One million. Are you worried that the old ats has gone and the new ats is going in a direction you do not like, thus infiltration thought. Lets infiltrate, sounds like fun. Slayer, i have had the priveledge to know you here on ats as a note able person. Don't ruin that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The real conspiracy here is how this thread gets so many stars and flags while other more important threads don't!

I've been noticing that there have been some lame threads making it to the front page.Not naming names or anything..just saying!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

no man is an island

I'd hate to be your neighbor.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

no government serves the people

and i am rather glad the "community garden government" purveyor isnt a neighbor

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Funny, since in other threads you called yourself a republican.

Now here you are saying you are against any and all forms of government. (hint: republican is a form of government)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

dude that has already been answered think that comment through

a republican who dislikes government?

hmmm.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rykc27
Does it really matter if ATS has been infiltrated ? Surely, this site is frequented by free thinkers and the view of any infiltrator should not sway anyone's mind. Let them say what they will. You can choose to ignore or reply.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION I FEEL AS IF THIS SITE WENT DOWN THE DRAIN WITH AN OVERFLOW OF PEOPLE WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE MUCH.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

dude that has already been answered think that comment through

a republican who dislikes government?

hmmm.

Sigh.

Republicanism is a form of government.

You cant be both a republican and against all forms of government.

No matter how much you spin.

ETA: bu thank you for a great example of the kind of posts that make no sense all for the sake of steering a conversation of subject.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

i think you missed the main point given the choice i would rather have no government.

since i cant have that i take what i like and leave the rest

theres no spin

missed the point of the thread?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The whitehouse just came out
and verified some of what all the nay sayers were (rightly) saying from the start
www.abovetopsecret.com...

nice to see that ats was infiltrated with a little truth
happens all the time around here

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join