Has ATS been infiltrated?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spencer1989

I'm sure if it's just ATS or even simply the "Government" it could be any site and by any "Special" interest groups.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
one sec, let me find a thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ive only been here for a year, and have not made a single thread yet
but im starting to notice the patterns alot more also..
the above thread really got me after i posted on it about the "clawing at one another" thing
edit on 3-5-2011 by JayXBraun because: (no reason given)

OH MY GOD!!!!1oneone

This thread is a complete gem!
This exactly shows what happens to ATS!
There is an OP posting nonsense. Creative nonsense. Almost too creative overall it becomes suspicious.
There is a debunker MAKING PERFECT SENSE
There are the trolls baiting the debunker and there is the OP again attacking the debunker himself!

It is as if such kind of threads are PURPOSEFULLY created as to test the mettle and the resolve of the ordinary people, the little people that still keep the society from collapsing and becoming a madhouse.

YES I AGREE 100% THAT SUCH KIND OF PEOPLE ARE PURPOSELY CONSTRUCTING THREADS AND HAVE AGENDAS.
In the early days of the internet there was a lot of junk about the paranormal, but since people started developing common sense and were being accustomed to paranormal topics, and became experienced in to shifting out the BS from the real stuff, it seems the junk diminished but later on you would start seeing a new trend. The junk stopped being static and started following the people around at other sites like this!

edit on 5-5-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

Oh yes! Not to forget to add that if this thing keeps repeated enough in a community then comes polarization. Eventually only the real hard core crazies will remain at the one side and at the opposite only the hardcore naysayers. The people that in between, the people that value the most and make up the bulk of the visitors, most times ordinary people that just want to have an alternative view of things and come at sites like these, will be leaving in droves by disappointment and be gone completely, falling prey entirely to the rational and sanitized views of the controlled MSM.
edit on 5-5-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i for one am starting to get really annoyed with all these new members who joined on May 1st - 5th only to come in here and tell us all that there is no conspirasy behind the Osama announcment blah blah blah... in 5days most of them have a bigger post count than ive accumulated in a year + these Osama/Obama threads are the only ones they're making + posting in.. if they dont believe in conspiracy theories of any kind why the #$%! have they all joined this particular website...??

(sorry.. i just needed to vent - *takes a deep breath + counts to 10*)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer I came to this thread because its the only one that hasn't been 404'ed because of the May 4th thing. I must ask you about Kennedy, and what you think of this so called water energy device. (Forgot the name). But I'm sure you've heard of it or at least saw it on the front page. So, since this thread is titled "Has ATS been infiltrated?", I wanted to ask, why do you think ATS is 404'ing these threads?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drprpapi23

Yeah. There seems to be a new influx of members who seem to have what I've dubbed the FaceBook Wall Syndrome (FWS...wall or whatever that thing they post criticial information like " BRB got to P pee" on). They start threads that way (whatever thought randomly pops into their mind) and contribute to them that way. Bitch me out for saying this. I don't care.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

I know what you mean...but I guess...theyve just always been here lurking in the back and fore-ground anyway. and I do believe they get into and start threads and posts to lead and mislead...but havent they always?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I see HB Gary's "personas" software is still at full throttle. Sad that all this cointel and propaganda is paid with our tax $ and our collective misery. Hell is too good for people that agree for table scraps from the rich to screw their own kind.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by arbiture

You are right, they don't have to prove anything to anyone, not the American Citizens, nor the Muslims of the world, no one except select groups of elite and government reps, officials etc... And of course the victims and those who lost loved ones on 9/11... All done in a controlled way, to prevent the possibility of any of it leaking out to the public, or god forbid on the internet.

Personally, I don't need to see any of it... Nor do I want to... Makes no difference to me one way or the other.

No amount of evidence will ever be enough, especially in the absence a body and means of independent verifications it really would never convince those who have already made their minds up... So really, it doesn't matter.

What happens next, however will likely be a game changer, but that will take time, and will be equally evasive, and illusive.

So, you're preaching at me, or through me, because frankly, I don't give a damn.

Osama who?

edit on 4-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

I don't preach, I babble. One tries to convert, one likes to impress himself with his own sense of "knowing the truth" Well bull. I have my opinion, nothing more, or less.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know this thread is about so called members infiltrating ATS.Well I've noticed since this thread a lot of strange things have been happening to threads being 404'd, closed and moderators not explaining ......Does anybody out there think that the moderatorss have been infiltrated?
Just a ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Everyone should just stay calm, this site is well ran. I've been here for years, and have not seen any change, except for it getting better and better everyday. I suggest everyone keep on reading and writing. And never panic when sharing information. Share away, information should be set free.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

I agree some aspects are very well ran.
It still doesn't change the possibility of infiltration of a moderator here and there.
what a better way to control content.
wow instant damage control lol
edit on 8-5-2011 by A por uvas because: content

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Perhaps, but sine the moderators have access to all actions by other mods, and since half the site audience is conspiracy theorists they would never ever let site credibility come under possible scrutiny by allowing a rogue moderator to operate.

And yea, instant damage control, cause we are watching you. LOL I kid.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

In this idea one would logically think that there would be more than one so called rogue moderator lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

And rogue users.

want to take a ride in my black heli I am bored... or play a chess game. Anyhow, tell me all about yourself, what do you think anyone could gain by attempting to infiltrate ats? Do you think people are posting anything real or any top secret information? Or have they in the past that you have seen? Besides the UFO footage which some think is false some think its real. What has been posted on site that would be threatening?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

And rogue users.

want to take a ride in my black heli I am bored... or play a chess game. Anyhow, tell me all about yourself, what do you think anyone could gain by attempting to infiltrate ats? Do you think people are posting anything real or any top secret information? Or have they in the past that you have seen? Besides the UFO footage which some think is false some think its real. What has been posted on site that would be threatening?

No helis for me I just stick to interdimensional space ships....I'm more of a checkers guy.They can gain a lot of things mainly trying to alter thought or persuade it.I think some stuff is very real and some is stuff that needs to be flushed down the toilet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well that is good. what kind of engines are you rocking on your ship?

So anyhow, what are your opinions? DO you believe in this conspiracy stuff? I do not really have an opinion... I am here to get one.

Have you read any threds that heavily influenced you into believing anything out of the main stream? If so could you give me link? Has this site altered your perception of reality?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Sorry man but I don't want to disrail this thread and disrespect the OP but when you get to 200 posts u2u me and I'll chat with you.I think that's what you need to get to.
Back on topic.
Does anybody have any thoughts on mod infiltration? or is it just me?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Right on, almost at 200. I do not think any site on the web an be infiltrated like people are describing. But if anyone has proof they should share it. So far I do see the 404's being pointed out all over.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Right on, almost at 200. I do not think any site on the web an be infiltrated like people are describing. But if anyone has proof they should share it. So far I do see the 404's being pointed out all over.

The 404's can be described as censorship based on T&C.Which ATS has every right.What I'm trying to get at is just the idea of the possibility of infiltration of the control of the moderator position here at ATS.Which could influence information and thought.I've followed threads and have gone back to them to see they've been 404'd which can leave the user dumbfounded as to why.The least they should do is leave an archive of the 404's with the reasoning and close them to further posts.But you know you never want to leave a trail.It's like dumping a body in the ocean(osama). I would expect something like that from Dexter not the U.S. government nor Ats .
edit on 8-5-2011 by A por uvas because: nor ats

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join