It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida’s possible retaliation to OBL’s death. Nuke in Europe!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
About as silly as believing a bloke in a cave did 9/11, and invading Afganistan to find him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by persianista
Nuclear device goes off in London? perfect excuse to nuke the afgan rebels. Wipe the country off the map. While we are at it, who else is harbouring terrorists (and oil)?

Nuking Afghanistan is about as ineffective and expensive as dumping tons of caviar over its mountains. That's just an exceptionally silly notion.

You have a valid point there. A nuke in Afghanistan would be rather pointless; minimal damages, poor result.

That being said, if the US does get nuked, its citizens will demand the same kind of retaliation… Just more of it…

Eye for an eye- It’s the American Way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
They have created a dramatic and hollywood style BIG LIE about killing OSL in order that the NWO can finally move forward to use the nuke bombs it has had planned for a long time.

This is simply the next step in the NWO agenda. Neither Bin Laden nor AQ have anything to do with it, except that they are NWO creations.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Let's look at the sequence of news events

1. France new US bigggest friend
2. Nuke in Europe
3. OBL killed

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance, but how does Al-Qa'ida have nuclear bombs?

Since this is a conspiracy website I am going to go ahead and say what I think.

This is if actually true proves that Al-Qa'ida/bin laden and the US government are all one, and if these "terrorists" actually have nukes they where supplied by the US. Its all part of the US plan to conquer the world.

First they move into the middle east then Europe ect...

I mean they killed the indigenous people of America and took their land, they could do it again but in a more complex and sophisticated way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamtheman
Please excuse my ignorance, but how does Al-Qa'ida have nuclear bombs?

Since this is a conspiracy website I am going to go ahead and say what I think.

This is if actually true proves that Al-Qa'ida/bin laden and the US government are all one, and if these "terrorists" actually have nukes they where supplied by the US. Its all part of the US plan to conquer the world.

First they move into the middle east then Europe ect...

I mean they killed the indigenous people of America and took their land, they could do it again but in a more complex and sophisticated way.

IMHO I look to the geostrategic theory of Halford Mackinders called the Heartland theory..

He who controls the heartland controls the world Island (Eurasia) and by default controls the world.

The Heartland theory was used by the USA in the cold war to match and counter Russia while the Nazis used the theory in their attempt at world domination.

IMHO the same strategy is still in play..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

That's what's happening right now, and the easiest part has been/is the middle east and now north Africa.

So can someone confirm if it is true that Al-Qa'ida has nukes?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Normally i would dismiss this out of hand, but it does seem to be a strange sequence of events, especially with what is going on in France right now, it seems very much that racial tensions are being stoked there.

First we have France pushing for intervention in Libya, then we have the banning of the burka, now they have troops on the street, ALL e-mails are intercepted, all phones can be tapped without the need for any court order, overnight France is turning into a Fascist state in a big way

France’s Vigipirate system, Europe’s most expensive anti-terror program, was designed to fight what it calls the growing terrorist threat. With troops patrolling the streets it is feared that France is now just one step from a police state.

French Prime Minister Francois Fillon says troops are required because France bombing Libya threatens a terror attack at home. One can now find soldiers at shops, tourist sites, government buildings, train stations, airports, schools and churches. But experts say the system does not even work. “The main feature of terrorism is that it is impossible to foresee,” believes Bertrand Badie, from Paris Institute of Political Studies. Vigipirate’s real target is not to catch terrorists, claims one investigator, but to monitor the public.

But the Army presence on the street is only the start of the problem

Moe Seager, an independent journalist says it is easy to persuade people that there could be a terrorist at a metro station. It is easy then for people in France to believe: “Well, they have a right to listen to my phone calls (which they do), they have a right to monitor my emails, Facebook, because they’re only protecting us,” says Seager.

This is deeply unpopular in France and yet the government is pressing ahead regardless

Critics like Michel Collon have dubbed the Vigipirate system “Vichypirate”. Vichy was France’s fascist regime in World War II. It spied and informed on people, and targeted ethnic minorities. The French government today stands accused of doing the same to its own citizens.

Source

Why has France suddenly started to big it up? Libya, Ivory Coast. The emergence of France as "America's Greatest Ally" Why the abandonment of the UK as America's greatest Ally?

Could it be that the Target is the UK? a strike that effectively disables the UK as a country, there have been talks in EU about creating a new region incorporating Southern England and Northern France, again is it coincidence?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For that to work they would have to nuke the Midlands, they wont nuke London or Rome or Even Paris, too much money there for them to be allowed to do that

Not sure what is going on, but it all seems staged to me, especially as I heard a report long time ago that OBL was killed in a drone attack in 2003 (need to find the report again)

edit on 2-5-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It is truly a testament to the power of endlessly repeated propaganda, however nonsensica, that people here seem to believe that AQ was an american CIA creation.

Ayman al-Zawahiri's Russian Adventure By JR Nyquist

A fascinating piece by Andrew Higgins and Alan Cullison recently appeared in The Wall Street Journal [July 2] with the title: "How a Secret, Failed Trip to Chechnya Turned Key Plotter's Focus to America and bin Laden." The key plotter in this case was 9/11 mastermind and bin Laden's Egyptian lieutenant, Ayman al-Zawahiri.

The article's title suggests that Zawahiri's failure to settle in Chechnya (due to his "detention" by the KGB/FSB in 1996-97) led him to Afghanistan and an alliance with bin Laden. But according to ranking U.S. terrorism expert, Yossef Bodansky, Egyptian Jihad leader Zawahiri was preparing a massive terrorist assault on America as early as 1993, years before he "disappeared" into Russia for six months. Dressed in Western-style clothing with his beard shaved, the university-educated Zawahiri had long worked in Europe, organizing an elite network specifically designed for "future terror operations" against the United States. Bodansky alleges that Zawahiri established his operational headquarters in Geneva Switzerland in early 1994. In addition to this, Zawahiri mobilized Islamist Bosnian forces in the aftermath of the Yugoslav breakup. His command center for the Balkans was located in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is hard to believe this was done without the full knowledge and consent of the Moscow-directed and trained Bulgarian secret police.

It is also hard to believe that the KGB/FSB later had Zawahiri in their custody for six months without knowing who he was (as alleged by Wall Street Journal writers Higgins and Cullison). An inconsistency in the story of Zawahiri's Russian adventure also appears in the fact that he did not simply go to "independent" Chechnya, but was arrested after crossing over into Russian-held Dagestan. In addition, Higgins and Cullison tell us that Zawahiri arrived in Russia after visiting China where he had money dealings with a mainland Chinese bank in Guangdong province. One ought to ask what kind of Islamist sets up a command center in Bulgaria, does banking in China and pays extended visits to Russia?

Radical Islam was long ago infiltrated by Moscow's agents -- as evidenced by East German and Cuban support for the Saudi Islamists who attacked the Grand Mosque in 1979, as well as the KGB's clandestine role in provoking the Iranian hostage crisis during the Carter administration (see Bodansky's Bin Laden: The Man Who Declared War on America, p. 9).

www.financialsense.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I am sure Israel has something to do with this. Its all a Zionist plan against Muslims, I mean its pretty obvious.

Create a false excuses...

Invade their countries...

Stir their their people against each other...

Make them hated around the world...

Control them/ spy on them all the time

etc....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This whole business is just to lay the ground for a false flag terrorist attact - possible escalating to world war.
But since there are so many al quaeda supporters in Europe, it would be a bit silly to nuke it imo.
Also why despoil the land for yourself and your progeny?
I would guess however a significant attack somewhere.
It's so obvious. TPTB don't even care about being believable anymore.
Which means buckle down your seatbelts.
edit on 2-5-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This has made me terrified to go the Olympics next year.
Thanks OP...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
This whole business is just to lay the ground for a false flag terrorist attact - possible escalating to world war.
But since there are so many al quaeda supporters in Europe, it would be a but silly to nuke it imo.
Also why despoil the land for yourself and your progeny?
I would guess however a significant attack somewhere.
It's so obvious. TPTB don't even care about being believable anymore.
Which means buckle down your seatbelts.

With a tin foil hat on.. An attack on Europe would consolidate power and create a greater divide between us and the boogyman. Perhaps (keeping tin foil firmly in place) it might be aimed at a nation not fully supporting the new Triple Entente (Britain USA and France)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
This has made me terrified to go the Olympics next year.
Thanks OP...

This was always going to be a prime target. For whatever purpose.
I would be way out of London on that day.
edit on 2-5-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Anyone interested in reading the document relating to the AlQaida Nuke it can be found at the link below. (on page 9)

Link to n u ke document

Incidentally, I am fairly certain that ATS was again first to break the news on the information regarding the AlQaida Nuke threat on this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has been mentioned that OBL's location was given up by a guantanamo detainee so given that the prisoners files are currently being published I wonder if someone's and was forced to act before the game was up...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You know this could all just be a bluff. I guess its wise to be vigilant, but to fear something that is only a possibility according to the source is stupid. You are just playing into their hands. Besides if a nuke did go off, ground zero is probably the best place to be.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
You know this could all just be a bluff. I guess its wise to be vigilant, but to fear something that is only a possibility according to the source is stupid. You are just playing into their hands. Besides if a nuke did go off, ground zero is probably the best place to be.

I agree, well except for the ground zero part. I would prefer to be on the other side of the planet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just putting this information out there

www.unknowncountry.com...

In 'The Secret School' Whitley Strieber recounted how he believes he may have travelled forward in time when he was a child and seen himself in the future as an old man. The old Whitley was poor as were the populace generally because there had been a nuclear attack on Washington which had led to a large decrease in living standards in the States.

Could be baloney but then again the US has just decapitated Al-Qaeda. Makes sense that any revenge strike would try to do the same to the US - eye for an eye?

The leaked document does imply the threat was to the US mainland

(S//NF) Detainee has knowledge of al-Qaida possibly possessing a nuclear bomb. Al-Qaida associate Sharif al-Masri stated in June or July 2004, upon encountering difficulties in moving the nuclear bomb, detainee commented if al-Qaida was able to move the bomb, al-Qaida would find operatives to use it. However, detainee told Sharif al-Masri that al-Qaida currently had no operatives in the US. The operatives would be Europeans of Arab or Asian descent. The device was reportedly located in Europe.40 Sharif al-Masri reported detainee would know about the bomb and its exact location.41 Sharif al-Masri believes if UBL were to be captured or killed, the bomb would be detonated in the US, detainee would be one of those able to give the order.

Source: wikileaks.ch...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Great advice about not falling into fear over a threat with no evidence. Bush based his intellegence on Sadam's WMD upon the false testimony of a Muslim "insider." The guy has now admitted he was lying.

This nonsense about a nuke was extracted from a Muslim prisoner of war and is probably a lie as well. It makes no sense to get all "wee-weed up" (as our classy President would say) about it. Terror is about creating fear for submission to the will and demands of Islamists and Americans are not submitting to Islam.

Obviously our government is not that worried about such threats or they would not leave the borders wide open for the transport of nukes and other WDM into the US. If terrorists do have access to WDM and they do get them in over the open border, that will be our own government's doing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The threat is only marginal. IF they had any sort of nuclear weapon, they'd have used it by now. The threat was IF you capture OBL, THEN we will use it. This is a attempt to keep anyone from capturing him because fear of retaliation. Any terrorists with a nuclear device are not going to hold back from using it, saying "only if".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join