It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Leo Strauss

he didn't care about a proper burial for the americans did he ?

you have to be kidding me with this nonsense

hahaha.. get real. hows that tap water tastin' these days?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I have been looking up Islamic burial practices all morning and none say there is a sea burial. This is the only thing I could find on a sea burial.

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers.[3]

IF they die at sea it is allowed and that is only IF they cant bring the body back..Wasn't he killed in a mansion ON land?

Yeah sure they buried him at sea...

source

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you missed this part in your search:

Rules About Burial of the Dead Body

624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

Source: www.al-islam.org...

I don't think it is unreasonable to assume that his grave/body would have been disturbed if it had been buried on land, no matter where the burial had occured; I believe this burial at sea has avoided that possibility, as well as observing the needed burial time under his faith.

edit on 5/2/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
for me i want to see his body dragged through the streets of every major city. then i will believe he's dead. this morning they said buried at sea according to islamic practice. then they said one shot to the eye, then two shots to the head, that photo a few pages back looks real fake. they been changing their story all day. just my two cents.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
Everyone thinks Obama is lying about the death of Osama bin Laden? What, just like they all thought he was lying about the country of his birth? Just wait a few years, he'll be sure to get that dead-body pic out there for us all to see. May be a bit more difficult to find a Disney animated film to accompany this one though.

I have a feeling we'll never know the truth. On to the next Obama drama!

Quit falling for it man. You're missing the point.. it doesn't matter if Osama's actually dead, if he was really killed yesterday or any of that. The fact still remains that Osama Bin Ladin was a CIA asset, a tool of American propaganda, and was controlled by the US Govt. So sure, lets say Obie's telling the truth, and indeed we droned.. err.. fire-raided.. err.. shot him in the head. That's fine. The point is they chose when and how it would take place and just like they used his existence to scare us, they'll use his death to relieve us, so we can quit worrying about things like the economy and the wars

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jtripp6

do you know how barbaric that sounds, parading around the body of our enemy like that? doing something like that would completely justify the worlds hatred of america, as well as justify the official story of the attacks on 9/11, true or not. the world already hates us, why make it worse?

also, that photo IS fake. it's been around a few years, and wasn't actually released/made by any government office. people are just claiming it is.
edit on 2-5-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
eye for an eye. do you think what he did was anything less?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
it will send a message all right. don't mess

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtripp6
it will send a message all right. don't mess

you're funny man. hilarious, in fact

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It wasn't Osama Bin Laden that was killed. Osama was killed in 2002. The man that was killed last night was a double that looked exactly like him! You think im kidding or joking go do some research.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yea, he's been dead for years anyway

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jtripp6

HAHAHAHA you didnt even know that until I just said it. HAHA I just laugh at your ignorance

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This whole thing stunk as being sus as sson as I heard it. Bearing in mind two key factors of timing:

1 The Taliban have just launched a massive attack in Afghanistan, literally 2 days ago. So killing an extremist Muslim leader would come as a big blow... Stinks of propaganda to me.

2 with the recently released 'birth certificate' of Obama, suddenly attention will be drawn away from this.

And the fact that none of the press has shown shots of him dead seems very odd. Bearing in mind there were videos all over the web of Sadam after he was hung, his palaces blown up etc you would have thought this would have been shown.

Also with regards to the sea burial, handy that no one can ever check the story now. The press are saying this was done rather than burial so his burial place wouldn't be turned into a shrine for his supporters. Seems fair in all honesty but also seems highly convenient.

However I still like beleive that IF this is all true, and they were ordered to give him a burial... They got half way there and just said ' F it, let's just chuck the *unt overboard'

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jtripp6

eye for an eye? sure, i'll give you that. he's dead. what more do you want? to cut off his limbs and send them to family members? desecrating the corpse of a figurehead of anti-american radicalism just doesn't sound like the best idea to me, sorry.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

Hes dead now. Thats it, he is done, Dont do anything that will strike another attack, Like i said, it was Bin Laden's double

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i did know that, but as stupid as i am i still see the light.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jtripp6

Its not the light that you see, As stupid as you are you just think you see the light. And you are very disturbed for what you said about parading around his body and an eye for an eye. Your weird
edit on 2-5-2011 by ResearchFreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
proof positive from a not so trustworthy govt would be nice

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtripp6
eye for an eye. do you think what he did was anything less?

And people wonder why the majority of the world thinks of Americans as arrogant, idiotic neanderthals? And I say that with the utmost respect considering I have an American girlfriend whose family all did their military duty for their country.
edit on 2/5/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchFreak

troll or not(i assume the former), it's a moot point. desecrating his corpse is still a stupid idea, regardless of how, where, or when he died, as he was still a figurehead for anti-american sentiment.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join