It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

wow, I am so sorry to hear this is going on, its unbelievable, and Im disgusted the MSM isn't reporting this as they should, I mean when the army did the blasting thing it was a tiny blip in google, I had to search hard for that story, you would think it would be something we all should know about.

My Prayers are will everyone affected by this, Please stay safe.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Does anyone have a good understanding of what/how the dutchsinse guy comes to his readings? I was looking at this website www.intellicast.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">map and I see zoomed in and I see the squares forming that he mentioned in one of his videos. If anyone can check it out and give an opinion. Not sure if the link will include my settings but I clicked on storm cells. One of the most obvious areas to me was near Memphis.

link   
reply to post by hapablab

Thanks!! I will...

I will be keeping everyone posted as they let us know whats going on

link   
Glad to see all the cajuns on here reporting in. I'm in N. LA now, but I grew up near the Bonnet Carre. I used to skip school to go muddin' in the spillway.

Great job on the reporting too. I still have family in St. Charles parish and while they're not in any immediate danger that swollen river runs through my folks' front yard. Literally.

New Madrid going off worries the @#&$ out of me. Honestly I'm not entirely convinced HAARP causes earthquakes but there is strong evidence in favor of it.

I am an environmental science major and my soil science professor is throwing a fit. She said in class that blowing the levee will deposit 6-10 feet of sand all over that farmland...and dumping the existing topsoil layer to hell and gone.

All that to save a decaying, dying town. Better to assist the residents in relocation, but its too late for that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Been following this thread for a while now, some great contributions from all members - Thanks for keeping us in the loop with the constant updates and news (even though i live in Australia lol).

Unfortunately i can't really offer much in terms of discussion, but in posting this, i hope it brings this thread one post closer to becoming the Hottest Topic on Ats, so that others can be aware.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

oh wow... that sucks!

ButterCookie,

I pray for you and your family and friends!

Stay safe, Stay strong and stay dry!

the evacuation of Memphis... That is unprecedented

To Everyone:

Thank you for you endless effort,
I'm not gonna mention names because I would end up forgetting someone, don't wanna do that!

I havent been on much tonight,
i've had to make up for some work missed from the previous nights.

But once again ATS has went beyond its original purpose of being a "fringe site"

This thread has been a credible source for updates and information

Best I can find!

My prayers are with those of you that are in these flooded areas!

My hat is off to you who are not from any where near the Mississippi flood region

but yet day after day, night after night...

You have came here and showed your support and concern!

The history books will call the flood of 2011 the worst on record

This flood will ring in the minds of people for generations to come.

You all are apart of history,

although I rather wish we wasn't apart of it,

I wish this spring, would have been the typical "not too much rain, not too less- just right"

I Hope those effected can overcome these trials and have a prosperous future

If history does record this flood as the worst on record...

I hope no other future flood claims that spot...

...I will stay here, I will keep giving my support.

-Evol Eric

link   

Originally posted by aRogue
Been following this thread for a while now, some great contributions from all members - Thanks for keeping us in the loop with the constant updates and news (even though i live in Australia lol).

Unfortunately i can't really offer much in terms of discussion, but in posting this, i hope it brings this thread one post closer to becoming the Hottest Topic on Ats, so that others can be aware.

I agree, this is going to have major effects on transportation...I wonder why it's so under the radar -even on ATS it's getting less attention than the umpteeth stupid bin ladin thread. I'm sorry that people are having to go through this, it's serious, evacuating Memphis? Wow. That's huge.

link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

My bookmarks and links are on my computer at work and will post them tomorrow afternoon from work.
Having to do with :

Tensions of U.S, against Russian and China.
Nuclear treaty between U.S. and Russia expires on 5/11/11
Economic Collapse

ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Harold Camping/rapture stuff, BTW

Not Trying to fear monger. If you decide after I post my links that I am getting paranoid (ATS can do that to a person) PLEASE tell me,,, so I can take a break.

edit on 6-5-2011 by tinker9917 because: Edit to post

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm creeped out!!

They have started to warn residents about snakes in the flood water, and around homes, everywhere!!

Those THINGS are my most feared phobia and I cannot be here for that sh#!

www.myfoxmemphis.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here are some slides: (not of the snakes)...I can't stand to even type that word, serioulsy!!

www.abc24.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
more photos and news link

www.myfoxmemphis.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wish I knew how to do a screen shot =( The square near Memphis is gone but there is now one by Cleveland.

www.intellicast.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">map

Zoom in and click on show cells.

Just noticed that you have to hit play on right bottom and at about 0:40 you notice a ring and at about 1 you see 2 sides of a square.

edit on 6-5-2011 by bradychick because: missed an important factor

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If you have somewhere to go...

Please do so...

If you don't... just be calm...

Today my father encountered a rattlesnake that was 4 foot long... it attempted to bite him...
it struck at him several times...

I got pictures of its corpse on my iphone...

Your bigger than that slithering bastard and right behind their heads is the kill spot...

but if you havent killed one before and you can get away... don't be a hero!

I am Phobic of snakes myself...

I know your fear...

But where I live I can walk 1000 yards and find around 20, at this moment...

Rattlesnakes and Copperheads are thick in my area... its something that we deal with a lot!

Those snakes are going to be pissed off...

So don't mess with them...

But also you gotta realize that some places serve rattle snakes on the menu!

Meaning your higher on the food chain than it

Just relax and think clearly!

cos thinking clearly can save your life in any situation!

Panicking and being scared never helps the situation...

If i was in your shoes, I would standing on my computer desk with a shot jump

I will admit that...

But I would do so, while trying to be as calm as I could...

Don't psych yourself out

and remember your higher on the food chain

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

They have started to warn residents about snakes in the flood water, and around homes, everywhere!!

Just be glad its not the Queensland floods where they were warning of salt water crocs and bull sharks swimming down main streets. (Come to think of it, there have been a lot of historic floods worldwide over the past year-Pakistan, Austrailia, South Africa, Phillipines, Columbia, Brazil...)
edit on 6-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

This is the Bible Belt and gun owners, I read a FBI, PDF that the government is very worried about, Christians that own guns. It was stated just like that in the PDF. The biggest obstacle for TPTB, would be how to get the guns out of the Bible Belt South without an all out war. I just read the other day and I think it was on this thread not sure. That this so called exercise of a New Madrid Quake, is going to include the ATF. Now I doubt they are going to take our Alcohol away, or our Tobacco, but Firearms... Yes! They had the Private Police [[help can't remember their name]] that caused all the problems in Iraq, Take all the guns away from citizens in New Orleans during Katrina, even in homes that were not even affected by the Hurricane. The Government and Elite are not worried about food they already got perpared meals by completely buying out companies on line. One Company stated that it would not be able to deliever anymore food to the public until the end of Sept 2011. A few people around here have said I am unAmerican for thinking like that. But the President just invaded Lybia without the consent of Congress, House, or anyone else. That is a Dictatorship.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I believe your thoughts are very accurate. When I saw that the ATF was involved I thought it was odd-why would they need to be a part of a emergency drill??? I believe you are referring to Martial Law and yes it does give TPTB or whoever they enlist, to take away firearms.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

What really makes that bad is that the Corps of Engineers, even got permission from the President to blow these levees years ago and never told the people living there. They were talking about blowing the levees in Aug. 2011. They never let the farmers know that their land could be in danger of getting flooded if there was a big flood. That is criminal.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Evacuating Memphis might turn out to be a blessing if there is a major quake. At least if there is a quake this flood could be a blessing of sorts. That is probably a terrible thing for me to say at this time since there has not been a quake, but like Eric says it is not over yet.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I don't think it is horrible thing to say. If I were in that situation I would rather give up my house to save my family. I think you are just pointing out how valuable human life is!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I disagree. I don't think this is the reason for the OBL news.
Want to know what is really happening? I may author a thread on this if I have time because I can give more insight into it.

OBL was "taken out" to mix things up and muddy things for future incidences. It was used to get some support for Obama and to give a temporary rally for the dollar so silver and gold will drop and people will get worried and sell/stop buying. Everyone the rise in the dollar is temporary and will be very very short lived. Buy silver and gold up as quick as you can. It is a planned ruse.

Also in the event of a possible future lashing out from Gaddaffi who has many more resources to carry out an attack in retaliation for the murder of his baby grandkids they can pin it on a new Al Qaeda boogey man who will be the same as OBL. They can pin it on an AQ retaliation instead of Libyan for our crimes there.

The reason we tried to kill Gaddaffi last week was because Osama is a huge enemy of his, he was the first to issue an warrant for Osama, and if anyone can shed some light on what really happened with Osama it is Gaddaffi so we tried to kill him before we had to announce the Bin Laden news.

Our president has committed at least two war crimes in one week and no one is saying anything. They are setting people who question it up as perpetual conspiracy theorists. Speak out when the final act is initiated and see what happens. All we can do is try to get the truth out now.

Ok.. I thought it was kind of important so i started a thread on it here in general conspiracies. Mostly just a conversation starter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join