It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

The people celebrating in that picture look like they were still in diapers on 9-11-2001

No offense to anyone that young but, do they even know what it felt like on 9-11?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hmm so they caught the man behind the 9-11 attacks (Bin Laden) sooooooo when are we going to arrest the bush administration who also where behind the September 11th Attacks on NYC????? and all the rest of the gangsters in power?. How can we as a nation celebrate the capture of this man when the biggest terrorist in history are still in power right here on US Soil? Yea, this seems very eerie and "planned" to me, I'm not buying it.
edit on 5/2/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: I mean, yes, he is captured but just seems like something that was marinading, like another card.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes, this is true. I was killed in Abbottabad. I live in Islamabad, Pakistan, so that's how I know. I woke up to a text by my dad saying that Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

link   
Even if the evidence was given to you that he actually was the mastermind you would just say it's fake. Nothing short of Osama telling you in person that he did it is gonna convince you and even then you would just say he is CIA asset etc.

The celebration seemed plan? No fireworks? No parades? Yes, they planned this in advance because it takes a lot of planning for people to go into the streets and cheer at the death of someone they hate.

There's a difference between a conspiracy and wild speculation.

link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

Originally posted by majesticgent

Source of the image: english.aljazeera.net...

OK this is starting to reek more and more. When I saw the "celebration" outside of the White House on CNN, I saw people flashing symbols. Now again in another pic of said "celebration" at the White House they are flashing the same symbols again. I don't need to state which symbols are being flashed; just look for yourself. I am no conspiracy nut, but I can read in between the lines very well.

I'm no photographic expert, but something about that picture doesn't look right. The lighting or something is off.

I know
happy multiculturalism in front of the white house.

that is odd

link   
Is anyone else having trouble with internet and satellite reception? My internet is way slow and my tv is really
draggy. Kind of odd.

So am I the only one?

link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

Originally posted by majesticgent

Source of the image: english.aljazeera.net...

OK this is starting to reek more and more. When I saw the "celebration" outside of the White House on CNN, I saw people flashing symbols. Now again in another pic of said "celebration" at the White House they are flashing the same symbols again. I don't need to state which symbols are being flashed; just look for yourself. I am no conspiracy nut, but I can read in between the lines very well.

I'm no photographic expert, but something about that picture doesn't look right. The lighting or something is off.

CIA guy on the street: "Hey, how'd you dumbasses like to make 20 bucks?"

link   
Video of the compound on fire after the fight
Compund video

edit on 2-5-2011 by SJE98 because: bad link corrected

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Do you really think because Obama announced the death of a terrorist it's going to save him from being remembered as the worst president in the history of the united states? He's below Cater by 10 percent, another failed Liberal one term experiment. I would be surprised if Obama even receives his parties nomination. You are the only person in America that will be voting for him. Gas will be 6 dollars by summer. Our dollar is worth .72 cents that means everything is 28 % inflated. Let alone the increase in fuel costs to get the products to the store. One dead terrorist isn't going to fix all that. Oh and the 490,000 Americans that have been unemployed for 27 months or longer. This doesn't count all the dead beats that have never worked in their lives.

Lol

link   

Originally posted by truthorlies
Is anyone else having trouble with internet and satellite reception? My internet is way slow and my tv is really
draggy. Kind of odd.

So am I the only one?

No, mine is like that, too, when posting. I think it's huge ATS traffic, maybe?

link   
Perfect way for these secret socities to now stage another 9/11-esque attack and claim it was "terrorists" yet again.

Of course, all of you closed-minded skeptics will buy right into it again.

link   
reply to post by Havick007

What are your thoughts on the supposed DNA test?

Where did they get the comparison samples? Although i know you are saying he was already dead, so do you think they just faked it??

I suppose you believe them? The very same MSM years ago said he was dead. Now this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
unbelievable the sheeps are still celebrating near the white house and ground house

I wonder how much did the media pay them? they are all young college students and high school kids, and drug weirdos.

Seems pretty staged.

PS; does anyone have a good livewebcam for the so called cheer crowds?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
of a terrorist it's going to save him from being remembered as the worst president in the history of the united states? He's below Cater by 10 percent, another failed Liberal one term experiment. I would be surprised if Obama even ..blah blah blah snip

Man this must be killing you.

link   

Originally posted by Mikeyy

I don't understand why you're both confused. You heard early chatter from the media, and got yourself confused.

In the POTUS speech he clearly said, back in August, Intellegence came through that suggested that UBL was hidding in Pakistan. They continued gathering Intel, until 1 week ago, they had what they determined was "actionable Intelligence" The commander in Cheif Green lit a mission to assasinate UBL. 1 week later (today) the mission was carried out. Bin Laden was killed in a Firefight, along with his eldest son.

Thats the official story.

They won't give this man any credit. But when Bush found an already dead Sadaam it was rounds of shots for everyone. Bush was a hero for finding a dead Sadaam then hanging Sadaam's dopple ganger.

link   
reply to post by xHybr1dx

Exactly... because the MSM is their GOD.
edit on 5/2/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by truthorlies
draggy. Kind of odd.

So am I the only one?

No, mine is like that, too, when posting. I think it's huge ATS traffic, maybe?

Ya but my TV is really choppy and draggy.

link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Nooooooo..

we are referring to TONIGHT's speech, that verify that he said "TONIGHT he was killed"

link   
He never did any terrorism himself per se, but he was the Al-Qaeda's main sponsor and all.

link   

Originally posted by xHybr1dx
So their made-up, fictional, character is finally dead? Lulz. Cool story, bro.

I #ING LOVE STORYLINES!

You're all being brainwashed.

"Threat level intensified"? Oh, how convenient, just another great way to stage yet another historic "terrorist attack" to take out the population.

Whoever believes this # is #ing retarded.

Years and years of brainwashing and lies being shoved down all of your throats, how's it feel?

“Ever since 9/11”, “Ever since 9/11”, “Ever since 9/11”.

This sickens me. This #ing sickens the # out of me.

It sickens me also. I cannot believe the TV has turned so many Humans into zombies that will believe anything the square box tells them. They are mind controlled and they dont even realize it. Throw the TV outside and learn to think for yourself. People need to start thinking for themselves instead of allowing professional liars tp tell them what to think.
It is funny how Hitler was said to have died in his bunker after WW2 while the FBI files show he lived a long life and recently died in Argentina. I am sure the facts will come out eventually (100 years) the same as who killed JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, John Lennon, and all the dead BP whistleblowers.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join