It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibegood2

Originally posted by Carseller4
Killed 1 week ago by a US bomb!!!!!!

Bush said he was dead back in 2002 when we were powdering the mountains of northern Ahfganastan, with 1000 pound urainiun tipped bunker buster's? so whats up?
edit on 2-5-2011 by ibegood2 because: (no reason given)

Source

link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

lol, do you really believe that? It's like saying aliens did it.

It equates to the same thing. \/ \/ \/

link   
TV News from Pakistan showing some clips of the raid.

Geo News TV Pakistan

click the play button. watch the clips . there is other news stations to select on the right
edit on 2-5-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISis12RA12ELohim
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm just sitting back watching and wondering, do these kids even know what really happened? I know because I had a family member killed in the first TC that crashed to the ground, and I am NOT happy at all that only one man has been caught, what about all the other goons who killed my family member? when are people going to get REAL justice?

Sorry for your loss, i agree with you, remember the monsters that are running the wars behind iraq, libya and /Afghanistan are and were behind 9/11 why? why did they took down WTC7? The building was a center for the FBI,CIA, and other government organizations.

They had alots of information, they knew that if there ever a uprising in the united states of america it was best to bring that building down.

Well at least thats what i believe after the information i read about the building WTC 7.

link   

Originally posted by Buford2

Originally posted by xHybr1dx
So their made-up, fictional, character is finally dead? Lulz. Cool story, bro.

I #ING LOVE STORYLINES!

You're all being brainwashed.

"Threat level intensified"? Oh, how convenient, just another great way to stage yet another historic "terrorist attack" to take out the population.

Whoever believes this # is #ing retarded.

Years and years of brainwashing and lies being shoved down all of your throats, how's it feel?

“Ever since 9/11”, “Ever since 9/11”, “Ever since 9/11”.

This sickens me. This #ing sickens the # out of me.

It sickens me also. I cannot believe the TV has turned so many Humans into zombies that will believe anything the square box tells them. They are mind controlled and they dont even realize it. Throw the TV outside and learn to think for yourself. People need to start thinking for themselves instead of allowing professional liars tp tell them what to think.
It is funny how Hitler was said to have died in his bunker after WW2 while the FBI files show he lived a long life and recently died in Argentina. I am sure the facts will come out eventually (100 years) the same as who killed JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, John Lennon, and all the dead BP whistleblowers.

I'm so #ing glad to see another person here who isn't blinded by all of these lies. Exactly what I think, dude.

I'm on the verge of puking out my guts at this point. These #s really believe that terrorists caused 9/11? Really? Can they not see that it was the government? More specifically, the Bilderberg and the other secret societies that pull the strings of our ENTIRE world. Bin Laden is just another made-up, fictional, character created for their plan of world domination. These people are being brainwashed and fed lies, and have been for years.

"Threat level intensified"? Oh, how convenient, just another great way for the government/secret societies to stage yet another historic "terrorist attack" to take out more of the population and to bring in the dollar bills.

People need to wake up and realize that our reality is nothing more than a #ing illusion.

link   
reply to post by joshint

#facepalm

And I go to church.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
TV News from Pakistan showing some clips of the raid.

Geo News TV Pakistan

click the play button. watch the clips . there is other news stations to select on the right.
edit on 2-5-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

The local news in LA just showed a pic of Osama dead.

link   
So what is the next step in the play book?

A false flag attack in the US, followed by as invasion of Iran or somewhere else?

I wonder if the false flag will be used to get Israel more involved.

link   
So now all the troops can come home, right?

Too bad it's not about oil. Who does Obama have to shoot to get gas back down below $3.00 a gallon?

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Laokin

Uhh... he just said he thinks Obama is lying. Not that he sides with OBL. Context much?

Uhh...he called Obama a liar basically. Put it like this. If your parents said the neighbor who molested you was killed who would you believe at that moment?

Would you believe the neighbor's family or would you believe your OWN FAMILY?

The poster in question chooses to believe the neighbor's family instead of his own family.

Indeed, as do I. But that analogy doesn't apply. I wasn't killed by Osama...

Juss saying...... I believe Osama is dead, and has been -- for quite some time, which would make Obama a liar about killing Osama.

Using your analogy, it's like... some one else killed the molester, years before the parents claimed to have done it.

If you knew he was dead already, then your parents come running to you saying they just did it, you would have to assume they killed the wrong guy, or they are just out right bold face lying.

Critical peice of information you fail to acknowledge, is many people beleive they knew Osama was dead, as it has been discussed in the past.....

This doesn't make you a sympathizer to the molester, that logic is just totally wrong.

link   
People on Islamic forums like that!? I just don't get why such people who are well integrated in society with computers and internet and everything can't see the picture. I mean, I'm Muslim, but I've never supported this terrorist #, no matter what reason it may be for.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Why do I have to keep saying this?

The MSM said he was dead.

Now they are saying he is dead again.

Get it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xHybr1dx

I'm so #ing glad to see another person here who isn't blinded by all of these lies. Exactly what I think, dude.

Why is it a lie? Because Obama is President and not Bush or any other Republican?

Does it really matter if he die 10 years ago or today?

Shouldn't you be happy that he's dead period? But you are not! It happened on Obama's watch.

Oh yeah, the financial crisis happened on Obama's watch and you guys blame him. But if OBL was killed on his watch then you guys say he's lying.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

No I don't. None of this makes any sense, care to let me in?

link   
reply to post by larrydavid

Actually i'm thinking a major strike in Italy and/or the US this will pull Europe fully into the sandbox.
This will finally touch off ww3.

edit on 2-5-2011 by g146541 because: forgot to pull.

link   
Once again, according to the AP press,

He was 'supposedly' killed today.

AP PRESS says Osama was slain TODAY

TODAY

Obama announced it during his speech, that it happened today.

TODAY

All of the different kinds of forensic testing p;us the shipping of his body back here could not all have happened
TODAY

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Looking at the timing of this, my take is as follows. Bin Laden was a (diminished) CIA asset. The CIA is about to get a new head, Petraeus, who is a bit of an outsider. So they decided to do some housecleaning before he came on board and fingered Bin Laden.

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Uhh... he just said he thinks Obama is lying. Not that he sides with OBL. Context much?

Uhh...he called Obama a liar basically. Put it like this. If your parents said the neighbor who molested you was killed who would you believe at that moment?

Would you believe the neighbor's family or would you believe your OWN FAMILY?

The poster in question chooses to believe the neighbor's family instead of his own family.

Indeed, as do I. But that analogy doesn't apply. I wasn't killed by Osama...

Juss saying...... I believe Osama is dead, and has been -- for quite some time, which would make Obama a liar about killing Osama.

Using your analogy, it's like... some one else killed the molester, years before the parents claimed to have done it.

If you knew he was dead already, then your parents come running to you saying they just did it, you would have to assume they killed the wrong guy, or they are just out right bold face lying.

Critical peice of information you fail to acknowledge, is many people beleive they knew Osama was dead, as it has been discussed in the past.....

This doesn't make you a sympathizer to the molester, that logic is just totally wrong.

You sir are not the poster in question.

link   
That better be the war on terror over now,you have got your man,?? to all americans do you realy beleive this is legitimate,do you believe your goverment on this

link   
I was expecting this. With Obama losing credibility and support for the upcoming elections, he needed something to get his ratings up.

Releasing his BC now out of the blue, they killed Osama.
Of course the sheeple will celebrate. Osama is just the boogieman created by the CIA to justify wars and invasion.
It has been dragging for so long and killing the boogieman now is a good time, specially for Obama.
It is convenient that they couldn't capture him and shot him in the head. Now it will be more difficult to identify him, they had to because a lot of people noticed how Osama had different faces on tapes.

I only hope it is meant to signal the ending of the afghan war but not holding my breath.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join