It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

People will make of a situation what they want. And nobody truly has to discredit Obama, he's been doing a perfect job of that on his own.

For me personally, it isn't like I lost faith in the man over night. I was one of the many who believed that he was the man who could change the US for the better. I was horribly mistaken and I hope the man does not get a second term in office. But, as I said, people will make of a situation what they want, so if people want Obama for a second term, they'll get him... and they'll deserve everything that happens if he gets re-elected.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe how many people are celebrating Osama's death, this is going to upset alot of people in the mid east. A caller on CSPAN tried to point out to the anchor that all this celebration is going to be bad for the our troops over there because of the resentment but right after he ended the call he showed a clip of the celebration in D.C.

I wonder how the next few weeks will play out.

link   
reply to post by cypherite

CLASSIC!!!

link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Im watching Al-jazeera right now, and they are showing all the people at the white house and at ground zero, and Im worried about all of them, Even Al-jazeera is saying that revenge is imminent.
I can understand the the excitement but I truly think there is going to be major backlashes, God I pray that they dont retaliate. (sorry my spelling sucks)

Wait...stop the press

So, nutcases that want to blow up the west...want to now blow up the west?

you don't say.

Whats the other option...apologise to the world for existing then wilt away? I hate to sound jingoistic...but if we can't wave flags and cheer at the brutal death of people we hate...well, then the terrorists have won

on a semi-serious not though...the people that were all for the symbol of Bin Ladin would be having desires to attack beforehand anyhow...this changes nothing...and plenty of middle eastern people are equally as happy (keep in mind, Bin L wasn't overly loved over there considering he was just as brutal towards middle easterners as westerners)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been suggested this is a very big thread, I may have missed it, but you only kill a bogeyman in peoples imaginations if a bigger bogeyman is about to be created by something very very bad happpenning.

Something beyond terrorism perhaps?

They needed Bin Laden alive for years to justify occupying at least two nations, now they suddenly that excuse is needed no more?

Like others have said what comes next?

link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by hapablab

Yep, cuz I'm in Memphis and all day its been on the news, He was in Tuscaloosa AL all weekend sizing up the damage and then he signed relief bills for all the tornado stricken states, mine being one.

That's why when it was stated that he would be giving a breaking news speech, I thought for sure that he was still here in the south talking bout our new empending problem, the major flooding of the Mississippi River

It's only like a 2-3 hour flight from AL to DC and he can still talk to people/do work while in the air. And he's the president, he should be used to being busy. Nothing really too shocking.

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Buford2

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Annee

He was a very sick man (assuming he wasn't dead by then) do you think he would have survived this long? They knew where he was and had all those time to kill him. Why now? Something is funny right now.

How do you know he was a very sick man?

Because it was rumored he was?

How do you know his name was Osama Bin Laden and not Tim Osman who was shown with Z Brezinski in more than a few photos?

I don't.

Do you?

Hey sorry about the intrusion, i am a new member put i had to post this link about reports back years ago of Osama in hospital on kidney dialysis, they showed it through mainstream news...

www.cbsnews.com...

That is just 1 example, I'm sure if you looked hard enough Annee you would find quite a few story's on the subject.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

What are your thoughts on the supposed DNA test?

Where did they get the comparison samples? Although i know you are saying he was already dead, so do you think they just faked it??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Obama > Osama.

The only difference is the B.S.

Hopefully Americans can finally stop dying for this.

link   
LOL!!! If he was killed last week then that would explain why all the GOP and Tea Party folks backed off the birther issue.

It's over! I don't see a winning hand for the Teapublicans EVER after this day.

FYI...apparently Canada is open for the new suburban lifestyle. After that, I guess the moon is available.

link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

And it takes about a year and a half to campaign to re-election. He's doing things at a good pace. He has an uncertain conflict in Libya that he's overseeing, so we'll need to keep him in office so that he can continue overseeing the conflict, and he's also the man who brought down Osama with a single gunshot wound to the head. He's doing pretty well for himself.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Obama > Osama.

The only difference is the B.S.

Hopefully Americans can finally stop dying for this.

Oh SNAP!!!!!

link   
Forgive me if this has been posted.

This is supposedly someone who witnessed it without knowing it- look back 8 hours at his twitter feed.
He wasn't sure what he was seeing. It sorta conflicts with the official story tho
twitter.com...#!/ReallyVirtual

link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by Annee

Pretty much. I said that there were going to be many questions and much speculation surrounding the events that happened today with Osama's death. People will fit the pieces together as best they know how.

Yep!

As we know - - there are several reasons why Obama is hated - - just for being who he is.

I'm personally very tired of - - mostly the same posters - - jumping on anything and everything to discredit him.

Of course there could be conspiracy - - but as I said - - it doesn't have to be.

Same poster here, Annee. This is not the Birth Certificate thread. This has little to do with Obama and everything to do with NWO agenda. This IS conspiracy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Of course there will be retaliation. They need an excuse to go into Iran and Libya remember! This is only the beginning folks, not the end.

link   
reply to post by hadriana

Could you fix your link, please? It is directing me to the twitter home page.
im curious!!!

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

I believe in what the USA can be, not what it is twisted into, and by the way i know it's nothing new. This crap has been going on way before Obama, Bush, Clinton etc.

This 'USA must defeat the boogey man' crap has been going on way too long.

And it's still going strong, nothing has changed.

We create and/or support "terrorists/and/or/ruthless dictators", and now we praise ourselves when we kill/attack them.

Well i guess... Job well done

link   
reply to post by mishigas

"OK, mission accomplished. Now while they're all celebrating, raise the debt ceiling!"

link   
reply to post by hadriana

Your twitter link as per above
just thought id add it in as the link didnt work with # tag.

I'm not to sure how it conflicts with the official story but it is interesting seeing it from the perspective of someone that lives close by...

i love that sentence - Osama Bin Laden killed - confirmed - 'uh oh there goes the neighborhood'

I guess it' true though, there is going to be alot retaliation

edit on 2-5-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

link   
The glowering mastermind behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that killed thousands of Americans?

I beg your pardon! He didn't kill thousands on 9/11. It was an inside job by the CIA/MOSSAD/DIA/AMAN!

And why didn't they catch him alive? No prizes for guessing!

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join