It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
I'm sure Obama will say that it was him that killed Obama thru his strong effors to promote our troops and keep up their morale in the Middle East

I dont know what yer laughing about... the man didnt even EXIST, not even a damn birth certificate and you doubt he can be a ninja that killed bin laden yesterday?

YES HE CAN!

He can be ANYTHING he wants to be.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
so how does a man with renal failure survives in caves for so many years?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Many threads on this on ATS. Many US high-ranking military officers are on record that he was killed several years ago. Also presidents of at least 2 foreign countries and was a known CIA asset up until 9/11. Welcome to the real world buddy!

link   
Hmm where does this fit in the Osama timeline?

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered

link   
This is the biggest bull# news I have heard yet. Bin Laden has been dead for years. This news is to take the heat off Obama.

link   
Wow, just before an election Obama gets to start pulling troops out. End the longest American war. It's a political coup....

I'm not complaining, I have a daughter and son in Kandahar.

If this is an excuse to get the hell out, regardless of the reason, I'm all for it.
edit on 1-5-2011 by mrwupy because: to clarify.

link   

Originally posted by PapillonSkeletons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll just leave this here.

Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks. The documents are secret details of the background to capture each of the 780 people held at or have passed through the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, along with th

That was it, yes, that's what I heard.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the nuclear device if the Al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the WikiLeaks website.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden died 9 years ago during the battle for Tora Bora in Afghanistan. What a joke

"The al-Qaeda leader, Osama Bin Laden is dead, and the Afghan Taliban leader, Mullah Omar
Funeral prayers have been said for Osama bin Laden over the years with one reported by a Pakistani news organization, and a Egyptian newspaper as far back as December 2001.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
U.S. military and embassies all on higher alert (to extremely high bravo force levels as in the initial topic on this) in case of repercussions. Saying it happened in a mansion outside Islamabad Pakistan with other family members by a "CIA asset."

**They are saying it was only a few days ago the CIA said they are upping the intensity of the hunt, but um wasn't he dead by then? "Almost a week ago..." is what they've also said.

(Mmm hmmm we need to conquer them as well as Syria and Iran for the pipelines to Asia soooooooooooo....)

Obama now said to be speaking at 11:10 or 11:15 p.m. US ET.
edit on 5/1/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
this is just a precursor to the next false flag attack (which will be advertised as retaliation fro killing OBL) which will lead to full blown martial law in the US...

link   
Convenient timing here I think. Just in time for campaign season.

link   
Now that he's dead, the rumors will start that we kept the body wrapped in bacon, and did impure things to it.

This will just be another stick to the hornets nest, and be used as yet another excuse to attack those who aren't involved in the conflict, but are just convenient targets of opportunity.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
This is amazing. I am so happy for all of my friends who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. I will be much more happy when I see his body though. What a great day for America.

Great day? what difference does it make? none

I bet they froze his body, what a twisted joke the government is pulling.

link   
I'm pretty positive it's about Osama bin Laden's death, because it is supposed to be about national security, and there have been tons of rumors that bin Laden is dead.

link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Ok he's dead. Does that mean we get to leave Afghanistan now??

Or stop spending half a trillion $ each year on the Million+ people in security checking old folks shoes?

Do we need an aircraft carrier for people hiding in caves -- or is it to carry the junk we buy from China? It's certainly not useful for war, since the same companies that make our weapons set up shop in China.

I would have much preferred putting this guy on trial -- I really HATE the rampant assassination pogroms in this country -- as if we couldn't actually convict someone with evidence. So, no questions answered, just "here's the dead terrorist" -- everyone feel safer now. They could just as easily claim something about WikiLeaks -- shut down the company, and hound the guy bringing truth and justice into the ground without ever taking him to trial ... oh wait, that's right. We torture, imprison, crush anyone CorpGov deems a threat these days.

>> So we have these 19 alleged hijackers, one Bogus video connecting Bin Laden to Al Qaeda, data from an FBI handler who was ignored and shut up for years, and no ACTUAL flight manifest that shows them on the planes. The bad guys could have been duped all along.

... so I don't see any way they couldn't take Bin Laden to trial -- and if the government were remotely telling the truth, there is no downside to giving a wink and a nod to the concept of a "nation of laws." It doesn't appear to me to be a slam-dunk case on Bin Laden. I mean, if Dick Cheney and George Bush tells me the sky is blue -- I have to double-check just to make sure they aren't lying for the heck of it.

So, in the eyes of the world, and a lot of Americans -- it's just par for the course of the NEW Fascist American Empire, as it swirls the drain into irrelevance and greed.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenreanimator

No, they're reporting that USAma bin L A D E N is dead (they're deliberately misspelling his first name & putting USA in it pretty much saying American forces got him.

link   
You should all know by now, but everyone is claiming that Osama is dead. I personally am not sure if that is the truth or not. DNA test truly does NOT prove anything in my opinion. Just saying. There have been so many covered up deaths, he very well could have died years ago and this is just a look alike. Maybe they kille him, maybe not. You never really know. Take everything you hear these days with a grain of salt.

"In the last days there will be wars, and rumours of wars."

I am reminded of that for some reason.

link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

SHUT UP!

link   
Damn can you imagine if this is what ET disclosure will be like?

BREAKING NEWS: THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED

or

BREAKING NEWS: ET FLEET DETECTED HEADING FOR EARTH
edit on 1-5-2011 by uncuuncu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bootsnspurs33

lol my screen cap has LANDEN... that is classic that they are just going and spelling it 3-4 different ways...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join