It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This seems all to convenient for Obama. His stock will probably rise now. I am worried about another attack happening at some point. Which will lead to another war. I wonder when we will go to war with Pakistan?? Just wait everyone. This is going to lead to something big. I think this whole thing stinks of deception. I can see it now, Obama for 2012 presidential run!! haha Let the mind games begin! oh and God Bless America.

link   
this is gonna be a long night....

+2 more 
link   
This is insane - are you listening to all the BS they are saying??!! It is an out of body experience to listen to all this crap and where is POTUS??? This guy has been dead for years . . . why this late night big fuss with all the romantic platitudes about a big boost in morale and what not for our country - and this significant moment??? Is this for real? A breath taking development, I am about to throw up. What horse manukee.
What complete and total psych ops this is!!!!!!
OMG now they are saying this is the 8 year anniversary of Mission Accomplished - OMG - I am sick!
What is REALLY GOING ON??? It is all a psych job!!!!

link   
I'd laugh if the media are all wrong and this announcement is about something else.

link   
This is just a move in the game he is playing with Trump. That would explain the timing of the announcement, notice it cut off the end of Celebrity Apprentice.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
He's rushing to take credit for Osama's death.

Get the scratch pad and pencil ready and start counting.
How many times will he pat himself on his back?

Does this mean he will have to give back his Nobel Peace Prize?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow, Obama must have been really worried about Trump. I guess one CIA asset that has been dead for years is worth re electing the most destructive president in US history.

link   
Reuters: bin laden killed in Pakistan by US bomb and his body recovered by US officials.

Questioning how it's been kept quiet for a week....

CNN is showing "celebrations" and "cheering." Crowds reported gathering outside White House cheering "'USA USA."
edit on 5/1/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
If Osama was living in a mansion with some of his family that his family should be taken in custody for harboring a fugitive?

How did we get the body in USA hands if there was a drone attack?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
why couldn't he have been alive?

He had the means to stay alive. He had a network of people and governments working to keep him safe. Most importantly he had money didn't he? He could have paid off anyone he needed to. I think saying he was in a cave is a bit silly. He was probably in a mansion with all his needs taken care of by whatever people that were harboring him.

link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
Convenient timing here I think. Just in time for campaign season.

>> I think a lot of things -- but MAY 1 is a lousy time to use it for Campaign Season.

Half of America doesn't remember past two weeks,... and the hype will be gone in at least a month.

It seems to me that it is EITHER to cover up some other news that we should be paying attention to (like 9.11 attack happened a few days after Rumsfeld told the country that the Pentagon had misappropriated something like TWO TRILLION DOLLARS!),..

.. or they just now got the body confirmed....

I still say it was wrapped in Bacon in Dick Cheney's man-sized safe and kept in a Deep Freeze. But that's just me.

link   
The timing is just too bizarre. Stay alert Americans! Something is afoot. If this is true radicals may flip out.

This feels very orchestrated.

link   
reply to post by mishigas

Breaking- Obama to make announcement at 10:30 PM [Osama is dead]

Bear in mind that our responses are being closely monitored. Fox News is having comments to this story censored and allowing mostly those who are congratulating Bush and Obama. Anyone offering any question or sarcasm, is being redacted.

This is a political op.
edit on 1-5-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

link   
If he is dead this is something Bush could not or would not do..WTG Obama...

link   
So much for that kidney problem, now he's dead from a simple bullet!

link   
Reports that he was in a mansion outside Islamabad, Pakistan.

CIA got a tip.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If he is dead this is something Bush could not or would not do..WTG Obama...

that is ALMOST as good as the statuses on my facebook right now.
thanks for the laugh

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by rumor21

Many threads on this on ATS. Many US high-ranking military officers are on record that he was killed several years ago. Also presidents of at least 2 foreign countries and was a known CIA asset up until 9/11. Welcome to the real world buddy!

If that's true what's the motive to release this now?

link   
This is an all out win for government.... Obama can boost his election status and now if that nuke goes off the government will have unilateral descretion to go after anything deemed terrorist.

link   
On CNN a few moments ago, they went to a reporter outside of the white house; There were people taking pictures of it so the reporter says "These people here taking pictures of the white house must be feeling very patriotic"... I'm thinking to myself that they don't even know that the Obama is even about to address us, they were just tourists

edit on 1-5-2011 by whereswoody because: end quote

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join