It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to make special statement at 10:30pm et 5/1/2011 (update- Bin Laden killed)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Dang i thought it would be more interesting i started filling my water jugs

link   
Is Obama putting on make-up to come on TV, or are they putting make-up on the Osama corpse so it looks like a decent taxidermy..

link   
smh..

you just can't please this site.

I bet if he announced he was going on a diet people will think it's part of a global scheme.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

People are stupid...but not THAT stupid. The day after tomorrow everyone will be back to gas, the economy, etc. Obama (IMO) has no chance in 2012. BUT BE SURE TO VOTE ANYWAY!!!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Maybe just maybe they will unveil the USN Stardestroyer they have been building with all the missing money to frighten China

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
vitchilo is right

theres no need to be in iraq or afghanistan or pakistan anymore

bring em home

the so called "mission" is accomplished

but fat chance you watch

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I was more interested in hearing what Obama had to say before Wolf stole his spotlight... lol

link   
reply to post by neo96

Yea, right.. maybe in a perfect world...
They will manufacture another villain to keep this money train rolling.. War is very profitable.

Ahh, they had to use DNA to verify his identity...
So, They blew him all to hell, unrecognizable.. They covered all their bases

edit on 1-5-2011 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

link   
But on a serious note maybe Lil Kim attacked S.Korea wasnt there to be some live fire drills today

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We finally got Bin Laden (haven't heard ANYTHING about the guy in forever). That means the war on terror in the Middle East is over, right? HA. Now the terrorists are really mad. We got their 'leader'. I'd expect terrorist activity to ramp up!

I like how as I was typing this, one of the guys on the news said "I don't want to give the American people the impression that we're just going to pull out and that this is suddenly over, because it's not". Of course not. And it never will be.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And this is taking to long to say Bin Laden is dead for a second time....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
# is gonna go down. Nationalism to the extreme is gonna be all through the middle east!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
fox is reporting that he was killed in a mansion living just outside of islamabad thats pakistan for people who dont know geography.

so much for living in a cave

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
These reporters (NBC) are useful idiots. Proclaiming that "This Ends an Era" and gets rid of the "global war on terror". Uh-huh. You're talking about barbarians that strap bombs on 12 year old kids. Wonder what the effect of martyrdom will have.

That said, get our folks out. Build a wall around it, throw over guns and ammo and let them take each other out.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
lmfao, Geraldo just slipped up and said "Obama is dead" lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Yes it has direct relation to the heightened alert at military bases today. The announcement is to be that Osama Bin Laden has been confirmed dead. He was killed ina mansion outside of Islamabad Pakistan.

link   
Well looks like they found their reason to invade Pakistan now.......one by one the arab nations are going to be destroyed if they have their way

link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
So is Obama ever going to come on or do I have to just endure Heraldo for the next 30 minutes or so?

For the love of God change channels.

link   
You should all know by now, but everyone is claiming that Osama is dead. I personally am not sure if that is the truth or not. DNA test truly does NOT prove anything in my opinion. Just saying. There have been so many covered up deaths, he very well could have died years ago and this is just a look alike. Maybe they kille him, maybe not. You never really know. Take everything you hear these days with a grain of salt.

"In the last days there will be wars, and rumours of wars."

I am reminded of that for some reason.

I believe he was killed in 2001. December. A few small newsplaces in Egypt and a few other places reported on it a while ago. Also, they say certain prayers (I'm not sure of this tho) for him, and it's claimed that these prayers they only say for the dead. Hmmm. Idk what to think. I want him to be dead, but very well it's possible he's not behind September 11 attacks. And, I do not trust the US Government. If it was a different government, I MIGHT believe it.

Remember wikileaks posted about terrorists that said if Osama is killed they would blow up a nuke bomb? Hmm

link   

Originally posted by dragonspit
lmfao, Geraldo just slipped up and said "Obama is dead" lol

Figuratively speaking his chances for election are dead

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join