It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to make special statement at 10:30pm et 5/1/2011 (update- Bin Laden killed)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
no the war on terror just became hot

the islamic radicial terrorist will seek vengance

total hell is coming here

Why? Because we finally decided to thaw the Osama-sicle they have had on ice for years for the run up to the 2011 election?

They are mooing about how this is a moment all Americans "will always always remember," trying to put this on par with 9-11 or something.

This is likely because Americans are growing disgruntled about all their bloody wars. They had to throw us a bone.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see the explanation of how he was killed and when....

ETA: Will wait for confirmation of being dead for a week...

Cracks open a bottle of Scotch.
Pours a long draw.

Raises glass

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good night folks, PEACE to all!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

they will up their game considerably their pursits of chem bio and nuclear

targeting civilians primarliy minimum risk maximum damage

with the southern border wide open like it is they can roll any number of things up through there.

schools,churchs,wall street,manufacture,water supplys you name it they will focus on the maximum damage with the minimal force.

guerilla warfare at its finest.

money will be coming from iran,saudi arabia and pakistan most likely funneled into the us and cells upon cells forming they already have their training bases in the rest of the world they will soon filter here.

the death of osama has just made him a martyr and has motivated them in a way that wasnt possible otherwise.

this isnt good news by no means all hell will be breaking loose it wont be right away but its coming.

edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sounds like Obama needed a situation to get minds off of the birth certificate.

link   
Osama's death certificate comes out on a same day with Obama's birth certificate.
lol

link   
Testing...Testing...

Keep getting i can't post blah blah

Osama dead again.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Goodnight

link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Hey!

Osama just got like 72 ... thousand virgins in Paradise! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Its raisins. And he is PISSED. (And not the drunk kind Brits.)

www.hyscience.com...

More revealing than the refusal of the mainstream American media to repost the Mohammed cartoons is the disappearance of more dangerous material previously available. Newsweek's "Challenging the Koran" story of July 28, 2003, has vanished from the magazine's website. The government of Pakistan had banned that issue, which among other things reported a German philologist's contention that the Koran was written in Syriac rather than classical Arabic, translating the "virgins" of Paradise as "raisins".

link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

And right after they change the threat level security system from color-coded to whatever they got now.

Another interesting coincidence.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I can see the bumper stickers now,

"Obama got Osama and saved yo mama."

Take that Saddam, Obama wins the war on terror. I've been waiting to
hear this since the day Iraq attacked America.

Next Obama will take down the disabled terrorist mastermind Mr Bombspastic.
edit on 1-5-2011 by KaiserSoze because: Misspelled retarded, sorry.

link   
And let the countdown for the next false-flag begin!

Because I mean... the bankers got to pin the incoming economic collapse on someone right?

And which Bin Laden will they show, the one with the big nose or the small nose?

Osama died in December 2001.

December 26 2001 :
Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

So let's say ``it's true`` that Osama JUST DIED... well Obama, time to bring all the troops home NOW... from Afghanistan and Iraq... Cut the defense budget by 50%, dismantle DHS, stop the TSA, kill the Patriot Act 1 and 2, kill Guantanamo, kill secret prisons in several countries, kill the warrantless tapping of all the phones and the internet?

Oh, you won't do that? Ah yes, it was never about Bin Laden, it was always about the government taking more power and destroying more the constitution.

And guess what pal, killing Bin Laden doesn't fix the economy.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

link   
The timing is so "good" it's too good. I hope people see this. I'm glad he is dead but i want to know the truth about it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I hate to be a pessimist, but whatever weapons they have here...in the US...ready for use, will be unleashed without anyone keeping the terror cells in check...or in waiting. That is obviously scary!!! But I guess this all had to come to a head at some point. My opinion??? Prepare for the onslaught and lets get the worst over with so we can pick up the pieces and continue.

link   
Wish they would hurry up.

On a side note - thanks for the help with the movie

link   
So is Obama ever going to come on or do I have to just endure Heraldo for the next 30 minutes or so?

link   
Ha. I was expecting BAD news. This is GREAT news. Kinda rare these days.
But my husband and I both feel it's kind of convenient timing for re-election time...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ya woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Obama wins 2012 election instantly now!

Ron Pauls out!

Edit: meant that I'm so glad for him being dead. Not that Obama is gonna be re elected. I give credit to the CIA for this one. Not Obama. So much respect for the special ops who went in and got him.
edit on 1-5-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

no problem.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was really thinking it was going to be "we will bomb Syria"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join