It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to make special statement at 10:30pm et 5/1/2011 (update- Bin Laden killed)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
But on a serious note maybe Lil Kim attacked S.Korea wasnt there to be some live fire drills today

Tuesday Korean time. So monday night eastern time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonspit
lmfao, Geraldo just slipped up and said "Obama is dead" lol

That guy is a buffoon. Can't believe he even has a job in the media after the Al Capone's vault flop. Meanwhile, I am curious as to what the fallout of this news will be? I think the stock markets will have a temporary rally.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dan25dan25
You should all know by now, but everyone is claiming that Osama is dead. I personally am not sure if that is the truth or not. DNA test truly does NOT prove anything in my opinion. Just saying. There have been so many covered up deaths, he very well could have died years ago and this is just a look alike.

They had him on ice and the delays are because he is still crunchy.

Give them a few more minutes with the blow dryers, sheesh.

link   
Here we go...apparently he was killed a week ago by a bomb, so I would guess they have confirmed via DNA.

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Ok maybe its a ................................................whateva just come on with the state run media propaganda all-ready

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just think how they can make anybody looks different for movies, why couldn't they do it with Bin Laden in all of those alleged videos?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I almost don't care to hear Obama talk right now...how many different ways can they say Osama is dead? Seriously...

link   
People outside of the White House singing the national anthem, and chanting U-S-A U-S-A!!!

link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Here we go...apparently he was killed a week ago by a bomb, so I would guess they have confirmed via DNA.

the question is "what countrys bomb/military did this?" last I checked, we don't belong in Pakistan.
edit on 5/1/2011 by dragonspit because: /

link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

They said it was not a drone attack.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
People outside of the White House singing the national anthem, and chanting U-S-A U-S-A!!!

Four more beers! Four more beers!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And then there was silence until December 13, 2001 - the date Griffin claims Bin Laden died. That very day, the U.S. Government released a new video of the terror chief. In this tape, Bin Laden contradicted all his previous denials, and suddenly admitted to his involvement in the atrocity of 9/11. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

here

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'd like to see this corpses DNA compared with known living Bin Laden family members.

There are just too many ways to alter the face, pre and post death.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wow, they even bussed in actors to gather outside of the WH to chant USA-USA

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
the birther issue is now dead

now osama is alive issue will take its place.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Oh boy, here we go...people getting hopped up on Patriotism. Perfect time to convince the public that we /need/ to continue the war/invade *insert Middle East country*.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So does this mean my testicles are safe from the TSA now??

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard

Oh boy, here we go...people getting hopped up on Patriotism. Perfect time to convince the public that we /need/ to continue the war/invade *insert Middle East country*.

Iran.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
HERE WE GO AGAIN ! I can't wait to see all the "It's Fake" threads popping up. But why 10 years later and when everything seems to be going bad in the middle east...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Osama confirmed dead on May 1st 1776 - "The Illuminati anniversary" hmm

First he shows proof of birth(4 years later mind you)then he kills Osama..just before voting time??hmm

Seems very fishy indeed!

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join