It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide By Cop Leads Soldier On Chase Of His Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

So, you were close enough to watch this event. Well maybe, just maybe, the 12yr old kid and the three females thought it would be better to die than be captured by their enemy and face all the horrors that they probably would go through being at the mercy of the US forces. What horrors must have been going through that poor childs mind. You think you know so much just because you were there. Such arrogance. You were just a puppet, The piper played the tune, you just danced to it. Even the excuses you use for the things you have done are so transparent.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Puppets have no control of what they do. I had plenty of control and made my own decisions. Ya let's go blow up a few innocent people to save them from being prisoners. If they were prisoners wouldn't we have detained them? Nice try..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I must say I forgot someone thousands of miles away who didn't experience it knows exactly why they do what they do. And im arrogant?
It must be nice

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

l have lived in four middle eastern countries and l can assure you it does NOT.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What were they, I can assure you IT IS. And please tell me one is Iraq. From 03
edit on 30-4-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

My thoughts are is that guy is SOOOOOOOO incredibly lucky that female cop was there.

Those guy cops would likely have shot him, they were so hyped up when they took him down that if she hadnt been there, and calmed everyone down by keeping a cool head and using that soothing voice, someone would have capped him.

The thing that I find a criminal shame is that there is a highly effective treatment for PSTD, and its illegal in the US.

Ecstasy.

www.cbsnews.com...

(CBS) People suffering from the agony of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may one day find relief with Ecstasy.

A small clinical trial found that 80 percent of participants treated with a combination of methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and psychotherapy no longer showed signs of PTSD, with no serious side effects.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Egypy, Saudi, lran and Syria. My career took me all over the middle east. So l know that the behaviour you describe is a lie.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Egypt. Type error.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Obviously not, I don't see Iraq anywhere on there. Syria, oh yes look at Syria now.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

Obviously not, I don't see Iraq anywhere on there. Syria, oh yes look at Syria now.

No one needs to live in Iraq to understand the rather simple notion that we shouldn't be there in the first place. See any "weapons of mass destruction" since you've been there?

Spare everyone the "if you arent here, you don't know" malarkey, fact is the war in Iraq was all about business, the biggest profiters being the military industrial complex and their buddies. Knowing this, you are willingly engaging in a crime against the people of Iraq.

Regarding the video, I thought the tasering was unnecessary but am glad he wasn't shot.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And look who is instigating All of it. For Gods sake what will it take for you to wake up. These are manufactured uprisings. soon we will be in all the countries in the middle east, killing people to save them, just as we are doing in lraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya. That is what the powers that really pull the military strings want.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Trouble in Little Chi

Spare everyone the "if you arent here, you don't know" malarkey, fact is the war in Iraq was all about business, the biggest profiters being the military industrial complex and their buddies. Knowing this, you are willingly engaging in a crime against the people of Iraq.

If he is in the military, I dont know if its fair to say his being there is willing. It might be. Im sure some guy went their just to have the chance to get paid to rape and kill, but I dont think most of our people there are there for that reason.

Even though its a volunteer military, a lot of the people in it come from bad circumstances and they really didnt have that many options. I dont think its right to judge our men and women in the ranks, except for the ones who are violating the rules of engagement. I think we should focus on the people who got them there in the first place.

I have no hostility towards our good soldiers for fighting an unjust war, only those who are murdering and raping civilians who arent a threat to them. And of course the evil people who sent them there. starting a war for profit is the worst crime imho.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You are right, and they are destroying the American economy to do it to. We are already on the verge of bankruptcy. And the corporate forces controlling our politicians are still driving for more war, more spending, while accepting welfare subsidies and demanding more tax cuts.

Big oil is doing more than destroying the Mid East, its destroying America too.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

If you took the time to read what I had stated, I agreed we shouldn't be there. Thanks for agreeing with me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

How are we causing countries to oppose their govt? How are we making the Syrian govt kill its citizens? Maybe they are tired of being oppressed by their govt. Im not being sarcastic I just really want to know.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

These people will not stop, very soon it will be Egypt. No way will TPTB allow free elections. The Egyptian people want to help their brothers in Palestine. They want the gates open and the wall to be torn down. They want freedom for Gaza. That is not what the west wants, they will only let them hold elections as long as they know they will be able to put one of their puppets in again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

lt's called long term strategic planning. When was the last time you saw so many "closely knit" countries rise up simultaneously, demand the removal of their government without having someone to replace them with?. lt has taken years to orchestrate, right now we are not seeing the beginning of the wars in the M/E we are seeing their plans being put into action. Plans that have been years in the making.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Was there first time round and I agree with you,innocence is merely a concept over there,but we must take responsibility,at least in part, for creating the circumstances in which a 12 year old kid reaches the stage where blowing themselves apart becomes the norm.
And Kudos to the female cop for allowing her compassion to shine through.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

I agree some of it was because of what we did. At the same time you know as much as I do that these were happening before we even crossed the Kuwait border. I joined mostly to put saddam out of power. We did that. Now we need to get out.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I see where your coming from, I just don't see how we can orchestrate millions of people to overthrow their govts because we want them to. And your right, I have never seen so many at once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join