It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide By Cop Leads Soldier On Chase Of His Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

I know. They dont technically allow free elections in America either, as they control the media, and the media controls who we here about as a candidate, and what we hear about them.

I dont know what we can do about it. They are destroying the American economy, controlling our elections, overturning legitimate governments in Libya and helping Israel terrorize Palestine. I dont know if they caused the uprising in Egypt, but I know you are right, they will never allow the Egyptian people to elect whom they want. Egypt will get another corporate pawn. As will every other nation the "allies" are "saving."

Its all about money.

All I know is we the worlds people are not each others natural enemies. These people controlling world politics are our common enemy. Its just getting enough people to see that.

Edit to add;

And they are doing no favors for the European people either. Irelands people are being forced to take on and repay the private debt of the banks there, they tried to force Iceland to do the same. These people doing this have no national loyalty. They look at all the worlds people as a resource to be used however they please. To be killed, taxed, worked, whatever suits them.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

We don't. The intelligent agencies spend years setting these things up. Thats why we have the "secret" services. "Need to know basis" You don't need to know, for good reason. lf you did know you may refuse to go to war, and that would defeat the the whole purpose. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

How are we causing countries to oppose their govt? How are we making the Syrian govt kill its citizens? Maybe they are tired of being oppressed by their govt. Im not being sarcastic I just really want to know.

"We" arent, as in the American people. The very rich multinational bankers and corporate leaders are buying politicians around the world. They are bribing our government in America to use tax dollars (in the form of subsidies, in the form of our military resources, ) to wage wars whose only purpose is to ensure they can take the resources out of the middle east.

They own the worlds media outlets, if they want an uprising, they instigate one, and they film it to make it look like they want it to look, and then they appeal to the good nature of the worlds people to "stop the horror" that they themselves caused. They tell us how awful these people are to their people, and we, not being evil, believe them and reluctantly agree they should intervene. Once that happens, they just never stop till they get people in who will run things the way they want them to. Which means, those who will accept bribes to allow the robber barons to steal from the people whose interests they, (the politicians) are supposed to be serving.

They are doing it to America too. Not only in the Mid East. "We" are not bad. Our politicians are bad. Not only are they raping the mid east for corporate interests, they are raping the US too.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well I appreciate the debate and information given. You all made valuable points.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by scoobdude

Civilians are going to die in war. To think otherwise is naive. Ya we come back with health problems. I tried killing myself in January. I have PTSD. It was MY CHOICE to go over. Killing armed personnel is not genocide, genocide would be Saddam killing his own people for what they believed.

what on earth are you talking about.
2 million dead mostly civilians and two illegal wars. the collation has killed far more people than saddam has in his own country.
it is a genocide for oil....
go do some homework

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

lt's so good to see a member of the police force act with such compassion. Why on earth did they tase this guy, they already had the situation under control. l suppose they did it just because they can. We need more officers like this lady. God only knows what this soldier has been through and seen. Sometimes l feel like l'm living through a rerun of the Vietnam war.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Please show me the statistics showing 2 million civilians died in Iraq. You can't so put up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Please show me the statistics showing 2 million civilians died in Iraq. You can't so put up or shut up.

put up... nor did you address any of the points i made...

Casualties in Iraq: Iraqi troops killed [13] 30,000 Iraqi troops seriously injured [14] 90,000 Iraqi civilians killed [15] 864,531 Iraqi civilians seriously injured [16] 1,556,156 U.S. troops killed [17] 4,414 U.S. troops seriously injured [18] 31,882 Other coalition troops killed [19] 318 Other coalition troops seriously injured [20] 2,296 Contractors killed [21] 933 Contractors seriously injured [22] 10,569 Journalists killed [23] 142 Journalists seriously injured [24] unknown Total killed in Iraq 900,338 Total injured in Iraq 1,690,903

Casualties in Afghanistan: Afghan troops killed [1] 8,587 Afghan troops seriously injured [2] 25,761 Afghan civilians killed [3] 8,813 Afghan civilians seriously injured [4] 15,863 U.S. troops killed [5] 1,140 U.S. troops seriously injured [6] 3,420 Other coalition troops killed [7] 772 Other coalition troops seriously injured [8] 2,316 Contractors killed [9] 298 Contractors seriously injured [10] 2,428 Journalists killed [11] 19 Journalists seriously injured [12] unknown Total killed in Afghanistan 19,629 Total injured in Afghanistan 48,644

www.unknownnews.net...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In both wars combined not even 150000 civilians killed. Where did you get 2 million? You just proved yourself wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You come here telling me to do my homework after we already discussed all of this in this thread, all the while making some outlandish claims. You then provide your statistics which proves your own self wrong. I must say, thanks for making my night.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

now go to the above post and look at the total deaths.. most of the iraqi troops were conscripts. ihave not even taken into account the deaths due to the occupations if you do the toll is much higher.
if i add those nitty gritty facts,your little illusionary bubble might burst. but if you want to lie to yourself to make yourself fee better. feel free to....

The United States invaded Afghanistan in October 2001 with the ostensible excuse of the Afghan Government’s “protection” of the asserted Al Qaeda culprits of the 9/11 atrocity that killed 3,000 people. In the light of as many as 6.6 million post-invasion excess deaths in Occupied Afghanistan as of February 2008 (see below), it is important to consider the major problems with this Bush-ite and neo-Bush-ite version of events as summarized below:

the-fineprint.blogspot.com...

and who is the tyrant...

It has been estimated that the annual death rate is 7% for under-5 year old Afghan infants as compared to 4% for Poles in Nazi-occupied Poland and 5% for French Jews in Nazi-occupied France Read more: www.rawa.org... t.html#ixzz1L3jrA0Xh

www.rawa.org... t.html

The Afghan War has now entered its 10th year. It has become the longest US war. As of 7 October 2010, the 9th Anniversary of the US invasion of Afghanistan, the human cost of the Afghan War has been estimated as about 4.9 million violent deaths or non-violent avoidable deaths from Occupier-imposed deprivation. Read more: www.rawa.org... t.html#ixzz1L3kAtBu3

in war their are no winners. i find it disturbing that you find it funny..

kx

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

lt's just a thought. ln ten years time, l wonder how many people will have died due to cancers and severe birth defects due to our use of D/U and white phosphorous being rained down. How many men women and children will lose limbs and/or die because of clusterbombs.How many people will have their DNA degraded because of the phosphorous gas. Maybe we should delay the countdown until we can find out just how many people suffered for the war on lies. Peace starchild.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I guess you missed the part where I didn't address anything about Afghanistan this whole thread, only Iraq. You stated between the two wars 2 million civilians were killed. The statistics you provided proved your own estimate to be way off.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Better yet provide a way to determine how they died and if it was caused by anything we used. Unless we want to just keep throwing out estimates that are proven wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You come here telling me to do my homework after we already discussed all of this in this thread, all the while making some outlandish claims. You then provide your statistics which proves your own self wrong. I must say, thanks for making my night.

lay it out in plain text for you... nothing outlandish, just facts you might not like...

SUMMARY: as revealed in this article published on March 24 2009 by the humane and ethical MWC News the human cost of the US-, UK- NATO- and Australia-imposed Afghan Holocaust and Afghan Genocide is of a similar magnitude to that of the WW2 Jewish Holocaust ( 5-6 million killed, 1 in 6 dying from deprivation; see: Gilbert, M. (1969), Jewish History Atlas (Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London). Gilbert, M. (1982), Atlas of the Holocaust (Michael Joseph, London)).

afghangenocide.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I guess you missed the part where I didn't address anything about Afghanistan this whole thread, only Iraq. You stated between the two wars 2 million civilians were killed. The statistics you provided proved your own estimate to be way off.

no

i guess you missed the part where in my original posting, i refered to two illegal wars. you replied in reference to my statement...
nor do you respond to any of my points...

low level trolling...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I haven't stated anything about afghanistan. For the fifth time now... i don't know why you keep giving me links on Afghanistan. You still have yet to provide statistics proving your 2 million, only statistics showing its bs.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Making false claims that you yourself proved wrong is trolling, good try. All I stated was that the 2 million was bs, which you proved yourself that you were wrong. If you can't read your own statistics than I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I haven't stated anything about afghanistan. For the fifth time now... i don't know why you keep giving me links on Afghanistan. You still have yet to provide statistics proving your 2 million, only statistics showing its bs.

i refered to 2 million dead in.. two illegal wars... you dont have to be sherloc holmes to work out i was talking about iraq and afganistan...
hm i have supplied plenty of links... maybe you should try doing some reading. heck you could even try reading some of the links i sent you and commenting on them...

i can bring a horse to water, but i cant make it drink..

kx

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Even when you added civilians and enemy deaths its still not near 2 million by your statistics. Lol again you were proved wrong by your own source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join