It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geomagnetic Level at 6KP! Will an Earthquake Happen Tonight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone else is feeling weird, but I woke up with the worst headache this morning.

Last time I felt like this was right before the Japan quake.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello Everybody, I,m in E.Tennessee near the Kentucky Tn border, today I was at a ball game with my child and she said, "look at the clouds Daddy" I looked up and the clouds were multicolor like a rainbow and lingered there for over 10 min.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is a strong correspondence between planetary alignments and earthquakes, and Mars is conjunct with Jupiter tomorrow.
Not convinced? Download a planetarium program which allows you to enter a date and see the configuration of the planets on that day. Then compare it to any list of major earthquakes - there is such a strong correlation I am yet to come across a major quake when there was not an alignment.
There are several other conjunctions this month, and more in August, September and October. Their effect may be amplified by the proximity of Elenin.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I live in west of Norway 63 degrees north and yesterday there was long flares for a while on the middle of the sky, like a "rift". Ill try to take some pictures of it if it gets strong enough.
Its strange but i swear i feel more "dragged down" when this type of magnetic situation occur

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread made it to the top!

I got an alert last night that the KP level was 6 and I've been getting alerts all day that are around KP 4.

There is a lot of "talk" that sometimes these high KP ratings are connected to Earthquakes. It's been great reading how everyone has researched some of the bigger earthquakes we've had to the KP readings. Some were right on, others weren't even close...

Since KP 6 levels come around so far and few between, I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread since the last time we had a KP 6 the Japan earthquake occurred.

Websites like www.spaceweather.com show the KP levels. I personally follow Aurora Alerts on Twitter, then in my settings, have the tweets from them Texted to my cell phone.

A high KP index will result in Northern Lights for those living in the northern regions, it's a great watch, great pictures. I got into checking the KP levels mostly to see when the lights would be happening.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looks like a 6.0 hit in Panama today....

There is also an apparent increase in Earthquakes yesterday which was the KP 6 day. There were 12 over 5.0

In the days preceding yesterday. There were only about 3-5 that were over 5.0 each day.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The more important alignment are Saturn and Mercury and tomorrow they are also aligned with along with Venus.
JPL Alignment

This is something I was told during an EVP session using something called Ovulus PX. It had quite a lot to say in the least about a lot of suffering.
edit on 30-4-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Im not feeling like I did before the Japan quake.

My feeling was of dread, and doom regarding humanity though, not a headache.

Which if it relates more to the impact it will have on people would make it a poor predictor of earthquakes in general. Perhaps your headache is in relation to some earth based thing not a people thing, and yours might be more objective.

And I want to add, my feeling was a correlate, I have no way of knowing if it was random or if indeed it was related to the Japan quake.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This one is getting close to the predicted range of dates. 7.9 off Northern California, southern tip of Juan de Fuca faultline, off Eureka.

ATS: 7.9 Earthquake in California predicted

The first date would be TODAY!

It seemed clear that it was “after” the May 17th full moon, but “far before” the June 15th full moon. May 26th was pointed out as correct when I said it. WARNING: dates are notoriously hard to get accurate in channeling, and I’m exceptionally bad with dates myself. Please take this date as a “maybe” at best, and consider disregarding the date all-together.

Other dates mentioned first include "10 days", and "2-3 weeks". The dates are iffy but the numerous EQ predictions have been right on! This needs to be listened to and shared.

10 days from April 20th.
dates are notoriously difficult to get from channeling but I fully expect a 7+ earthquake at that exact location and fault line any time from today until the end of May.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Dalke07
www2.nict.go.jp...

page says stopped due to power outage.

Hmmmmmmm .......

I also saw something recently on here about a web site that monitors HAARP activity being off-line as well.

What are they up to that they don't want us to see?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ive been having horrible nosebleeds all day and cant figure out why...

i feel like uber crap today...

it only happens sometimes, and i cant remember dates to see if they were on times of earthquakes, but maybe lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am feeling that as well the dread and doom, even though I am really pushing to focus on happy thoughts and feelings.

I just took it out of my previous comment, so I didn't look like a dooms day person. For the most part I am always upbeat, and focus on the things in my life that bring happiness, I truly believe this brings more happiness, but what I'm feeling now is anticipation and that feeling of uncertainty, for no apparent reason.

Another feeling I am having is disorientation, physically and mentally.

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Realtruth

Im not feeling like I did before the Japan quake.

My feeling was of dread, and doom regarding humanity though, not a headache.

Which if it relates more to the impact it will have on people would make it a poor predictor of earthquakes in general. Perhaps your headache is in relation to some earth based thing not a people thing, and yours might be more objective.

And I want to add, my feeling was a correlate, I have no way of knowing if it was random or if indeed it was related to the Japan quake.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nyari - I have heard of those "earthquake clouds" before, in recent years. I think a lot of people have noticed strange clouds before earthquakes. In fact, some people call the strange cloud formations "earthquake clouds."

Thanks to everybody else for posting all of the great links. I began noticing a correlation between earthquakes and solar activity years ago, but whenever I would post anything, the debunkers (usually Phage) would appear en masse within minutes. Drove me nuts.

Anyway, I wanted to add another link. (Ooops...added wrong video link. I will try to find the correct one!)
What really struck me about the video is that the first three alignment dates were dates of big earthquakes: Chile, NZ, and Japan.

The next 3 alignment dates are in Sept, Oct, and Nov, and they are supposed to be much worse. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Here is the link for the alignment dates - I still have to find the video I was thinking about...

chaukeedaar.wordpress.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well now with he Mississippi running backwards we just may see the New Madras fault lines begin to move and shake.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

So far the only major quake that has occured is a 6.0 off the coast of Panama with no reported damage or casualties. Of course the day isn't over yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Been away from TV/Radio/Conspiracy websites that promote the 'doom and gloom' so I don't fear the anxiety or dread (thank the stars) like I so often did in the previous 2 years. However what is noticeable is the onset of Migraines again. Like others reported I'm also susceptible to geomagnetic changes that are a relation to the migraine/headache triggers and I not only had a episode last week. But a stinker of a headache only last night that I just couldn't shift except for getting outdoors and walking it off in the summer sunshine (so its not related to atmospheric pressure changes or even sunlight as I was first suspecting.)

I agree that something is likely to happen, in any case I'm based in the UK and being at a high latitude where the magnetosphere is at its most active it's eyes on the USGS board again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well now with he Mississippi running backwards we just may see the New Madras fault lines begin to move and shake.

?? the Mississippi is not running backwards. Plus you would have the quake BEFORE the river could run backwards as it was caused in 1812 by a river tsunami from the quake.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Seems HAARP is powered up, don't know if that means anything.

ALS

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
sorry i cant quite start new threads yet but on the weather channel a show is on called "It could happen tomorrow." They are going over earthquakes in the U.S. I even noticed they said government officials recommend to have enough parishable food to last three days in a survival kit.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com...

They say it is because of all of the massive flooding we are experiencing but I cant help wonder if there could be another explanation as well such as a pre cursor to the NMZ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join