It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump drops GIANT F-BOMB in Las Vegas while talking about OPEC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Trump dropped the f-bomb two times during a speech in las vegas...Check it out for yourself...Also take a look at my thoughts Have Trump and Obama fooled us all?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I can't see the video, but that just makes me like him a little more. I'm not sold on him yet, but I like to see an F-bomb every now and then when the situation calls for it.

I can't imagine talking about the oil companies, Opec, or the Federal Government without using profanity?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

After I found out that he donates a lot of money to democrats, Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, he's off my list of possible republicans, not that i was going to actually vote for him but i do believe he's as fake as Obama's birth certificate..lol..had to put that in..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Trump is just your average, corrupt real-estate tycoon.

In the old world he would have been known as a land baron.

The guy has bankrupt and we want him to manage our soon to be bankrupt nation?

There are no more lands for him to steal and sell.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Freedom?
Free speech?
Fidelity?
Faith?
Fortune?

French Fries?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No worst of all, "France"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The actual video:

AWESOME!!

I believe his "announcment that will surprise everyone" is that he will NOT run for Presidency.
He's trolling the nation.
edit on 29-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hahahaha!!! That's great!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Always good to drop the F-Bomb in any speech.

Makes the everyday Joe think you are on their level, thus gain support for whatever campaign you're selling.

I really can't believe some of the comments on here. Would you really throw your support behind someone because they are reknowned for the odd profanity? What about his other policies? Style over substance everytime, yet you whinge about Obama.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

We need an "executive" style president for a little while I think. Trump wouldn't be my first choice, probably not even in my top 10, but of all the declared candidates at this moment, he has a slight edge in my opinion.

Ron Paul could easily get my vote if he mounts a real campaing and picks some good folks and a good running mate. He will probably short-circuit his own campaign though with some AJ appearances, a little graffiti, and a meltdown or two on MSM.

I still think Marco Rubio will emerge as the front-runner for the Reps, and I could see myself voting for him.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Donald Trump on CHINA - "Listen you mother#ers, we're gonna tax you 25%."

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The response to this little stunt really erodes at what faith I had left in my fellow countrymen. We are becoming a nation of sensationalist suckers.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't like him any more or any less for cursing. These are just sounds we make with our mouth people, its a bit ridiculous how profanity is almost so frowned at on this site.

Its silly how people have to make big captions before certain videos just b/c they have certain words. Were not 10 years old anymore every one should grow out of the phase were certain words are "bad" LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redwine425

ATS is "family-friendly" and some of us are still 10 years old.

Otherwise I agree. Curse words are just words.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwine425
I don't like him any more or any less for cursing. These are just sounds we make with our mouth people, its a bit ridiculous how profanity is almost so frowned at on this site.

Its silly how people have to make big captions before certain videos just b/c they have certain words. Were not 10 years old anymore every one should grow out of the phase were certain words are "bad" LOL

The point is that it's just an example of his despair at trying to find something to lasso in the weaker of the flock with a gimmick. I hate bringing up Idiocracy because normally only smug jerks use it to make an illustration but this reminds me of the beginning of getting to that point where not using profanity or slang will be considered "faggy" or too "intellectual". Sad, man... sad.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by redwine425

ATS is "family-friendly" and some of us are still 10 years old.

Otherwise I agree. Curse words are just words.

I can't argue that, although I would find it strange if some people browsing these forums are truly 10 years old.

For example I browse the UFO forum alot and it happens alot, but for instance their was this video where a guy saw a "ufo" and was cursing alot due to his excitement. Their was so many posts saying things like "eww I had to watch it with no sound due to the profanity" many more very similar.

It seems juvenile to get worked up over a sound some body makes by adjusting their lips and tongue. Thats just how I see it

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

The point is that it's just an example of his despair at trying to find something to lasso in the weaker of the flock with a gimmick. I hate bringing up Idiocracy because normally only smug jerks use it to make an illustration but this reminds me of the beginning of getting to that point where not using profanity or slang will be considered "faggy" or too "intellectual". Sad, man... sad.

Maybe.....

To play devils advocate, he could be genuinely upset and it slipped out... But you could be right too, maybe he preplanned it.

I don't know, though i'd like to believe he's upset and it slipped out. I'd hate to know he wasn't being genuine and was just going for publicity

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He must have a point???....

I mean, it can't be ALL about "supply vs demand" can it...

So NO ONE is making any profit off of oil?... Prices ONLY adjust when it's supply vs demand?

LMAO.. Yeah, right?..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If that's what it takes to become the POTUS, I could do it every day. He's an ego-centric sensationalist and I will CRY if he gets anywhere near the presidency. I didn't think anyone would be more disgusting that Bush, but here we have it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
When someone has you over a barrell and is #ing you up the ass - civility and reasonableness are not what is required!

I've written about the subject several times -- how the left has a long and sordid history of abusing women, both then and now. Sarah Palin has been subjected to a high tech wilding, replete with verbal rape and sexual objectification. Just recently Bill Maher called her the "C" word with no apparent consequences.

The left degrades and menaces any woman who stands in their way. Bachmann's abuse has already started, and it will get even worse should she run for President. However, it's not just conservative women that the left will eat alive. It is any nice guy or gal, anyone who plays by the rules. Mitt Romney, that wholesome Mormon; Tim Pawlenty, the soft spoken Midwesterner; Paul Ryan, the brainiac; Huckabee, the pious.

Obama and his henchman will chew them up for breakfast and spit them out before noon. Why? Because Obama and his people do not play by the rules; they make up their own rules as they go along. Take, for instance, how Obama and his compatriots won this election.

www.americanthinker.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join