It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Stop Amish From Selling Milk

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You dang liberals need to pull your heads out of your butts! Look at the Amish's beards they are clearly an undercover branch of Muslim extremists hell bent on poisoning Americas children through the guise of providing organic milk.

Well this guy isn't falling for it I'll stick to my pasturised steroid laced milk. We're at war people!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by ScousePhil because: Double post. Probably due the extremist muslim amish with their extensive electromagnentic technology

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

But there are sanitazation protocols, and you dont want someone giving bacteria filled milk to an infant.

, but to the poster who said nobody wants to give an infant unpasteurized milk~
I've had three kids and nobody in their right mind would fed an infant milk, pasteurized or otherwise, they have to have formula till they're at least 1 and that's no longer "infant" stage.

edit on 30-4-2011 by ldyserenity because: fix qote/wrong quote

edit on 30-4-2011 by ldyserenity because: fixed

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Did anybody else in ATS have to take an American Literature class in high school? Anybody ever hear of "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair?

Here's a hint: That work is the reason that Theodore Roosevelt set up the "Bureau of Chemistry" that later became the FDA.

I guess it's been too long since those enormities; now, we don't need either unions or the FDA.

Those who forget history....are doomed to take the summer course as a pass/fail.

Reading The Jungle in schools would probably be considered subversive in these days of the corporate state. We must be nice and obedient to corporations and their political lackeys.

Teddy Roosevelt....Republican....if word spread about what he did as POTUS, there would be reactionary Americans who would blow up his Mt Rushmore visage just as the Taliban blew up the Buddhist statues in 2001.

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
If you are going to live in mass culture, you're going to need the police powers of mass culture to maintenance it. That's what the story is really about.

This summed up your excellent post. There will be those who summon the evils of regulations and inspectors, but when we conjure up images of our food coming from sanitary and clean farms and businesses, sadly that is not always the case in reality.

Yes, despite the FDA spokesperson's quote re raw milk, which is asinine IMO, the issue was shipping across state lines.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wonder if this little bit of info had anything to do with it.

Margaret A. Hamburg is the commissioner of the FDA. When I plug her name into Muckity I get a couple interesting connections between her and the Rockefellers.

Check it out. Following the money?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Interesting! You must be very young or very naive. My family was raised on a farm and we drank "raw" milk as children. Believe me, it's not nearly the deadly, bacteria laced concoction that the main stream media and the federal government make it out to be.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join