It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico on Fire.. Rare Fire Tornado filmed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe the Mexican Government is setting them to burn down the marijuana fields...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Here is a neat little video of a fire tornado enjoy...

And an explanation of fire tornadoes and how they form...

Very interesting bit of nature many don't get to see.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Read my entire post

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Funny thing about fires are that they happen daily especially in the US. You do not hear much about these types of fires until they threaten populated living areas. This is a video of a fire that is not in a populated area that can cause harm to any human life. In fact the video even says it is burning grasslands, so until it nears a populated area it is not that big a deal except for the fire tornado and smoke that spreads.

Brush fires happen daily and you do not hear much about them and burning off grasslands or even underbrush helps to control the threat of more fires.Here is a little link that helps explain a bit more of burning underbrush. Not saying that is what is happening here, but many fires do start out as a controlled burn that gets away from the original burn area.

www.infobarrel.com...

Now the video of the fire tornado is really the amazing thing to capture and good job for that because you don't see one of those very often.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
It seems Mexico is ablaze and nobody seems to know or care..

You assume people don't care. Not much can be done about natural diaster's. But something sure could be done about the man made disaster that's constantly happening in Mexico.

The video asks, where is the news?

And I have to agree... I had no idea Mexico was on fire.. I had no idea Mexico was having any strange weather or other naturally caused problems..

Mexico has been burning for a long time. Only with a different fire. The fire of corruption, drug wars and other crime. The Mexican government do not care enough to do any thing and neither the people for that's why they continue flocking north & their government condones it. The fire of nature can be fought but you can't control nature. This other fire can be extinguished.

Originally posted by ExtralienI guess the world is too focused on a certain wedding and would rather promote that than the devastation of a country through tornados and fire..

The news have reported on the tornado's in my area and I know that NBC & CBS have. I'm sure ABC have aswell. You say that the 'world' cares more for a wedding than ordinary lives being destroyed and while that may be true for many to be caught up in that that they become oblivious to thing's like the fires or bad storm's, it's not true for everyone. The world is a big place afterall and plenty are dealing with their own problem's in their countries or even in their own home. So don't assume too much.

I knew the US was having some rather hard times with its weather issues recently but am completely stunned to suddenly find out about Mexico..

There have been more tornado's this year in the U.S.A than ever in recorded history. The tornados that hit several states up to N.C claimed 41 or so lives. Then there was another which claimed around that amount too. Now the tornado which hit Alabama claiming over 300 lives.

You say you were completely stunned to find out about the fires in Mexico, but are you not stunned at the amount of corruption and constant murder that goes on there? To me that should be more shocking. Where is the outcry about that? The Mexican government does not care about their people and the government is even involved in the drug business. If they get it together and actually work to better their country, then perhaps they would be better equiped at fighting these fires or other natural disasters.
edit on 4-5-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Dose anyone know how it caught fire?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join