It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico on Fire.. Rare Fire Tornado filmed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It seems Mexico is ablaze and nobody seems to know or care..

The video asks, where is the news?

And I have to agree... I had no idea Mexico was on fire.. I had no idea Mexico was having any strange weather or other naturally caused problems..

I guess the world is too focused on a certain wedding and would rather promote that than the devastation of a country through tornados and fire..

I knew the US was having some rather hard times with its weather issues recently but am completely stunned to suddenly find out about Mexico..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
scary but that is was awesome looking.... really sucks the way nature is acting these days from the effects of man

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
that tornado made time spent on this thread well spent

tnks for posting OP

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wow, I did not know that this was even occurring. To caught up in my own stuff. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Wow! This is incredible. I can't believe I haven't heard a SINGLE thing about this, and I live 2 hours from the border in Southern Cali.. Jeez. Some of those shots are amazing, too. Thanks for posting OP, S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Wow. I have heard nothing of this on the news. Only the Texas fires. That tornado was amazing. Weird weather this year. Sometimes I think Mother Nature has to put our egos in check and remind us who is really in charge of this beautiful planet.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
For those of you who want to skip to the tornado itself it begins at about :58.

Totally crazy phenomenon, I doubt many people in history have seen a tornado on fire!
edit on 29-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I am really amazed this is not being reported here in the UK, we normally hear of all the "Natural" disasters going in around the world, one of those reports in the video said the fires started march the 12th (day after Japan earthquake) nearly 6 weeks and this is the first I have heard of it...

And yes that fire tornado was a scary thing to see

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Enoch said the end this time would be fire, I think

wow
I guess the Americans Christians don't want to admit
that the Mexican Christians
are getting the REALLY good wrath of god stuff
while they are just getting...
ho hum
regular tornadoes...
of course the athiests don't even want to admit there is such a thing as wrath of god...

It is more difficult to garner aide when competing against a spectacle like a fire tornado

Ps the brits just get Muslims..
and a royal wedding...boring
edit on 29-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just WoW!

And you the hear the people screaming? I would have too, a tornado alone is scary but but 1 filled with fire

I hope those fires can get under control, the map looked like half the country was burning...

So was it caused by a tornado starting over the brush fires or is this just something we really havent seen before?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I expect the tornado has picked up the flames and is drawing the fire over more ground a lot faster than the fire on its own.. Hence the flames get so high as it's a big woosh of air fanning the flames real fast and creating a 'fast burn' effect..

A bit like how a flash fire works when you open the door on a room full of flame..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I expect the tornado has picked up the flames and is drawing the fire over more ground a lot faster than the fire on its own.. Hence the flames get so high as it's a big woosh of air fanning the flames real fast and creating a 'fast burn' effect.. A bit like how a flash fire works when you open the door on a room full of flame..

Thats what I thought. It's just so amazing, Never seen something like, I wanted to be sure.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When i saw this i was shocked i didn't hear this on the news either but this reminded me of something i hear in a video on youtube regarding predictions for 2011. I know what you are going to say 'predictions never come true' - ususally i say the same thing but this video and what is happening now in Mexico is a bit similar.

I don't much stock in what was said in the rest of the video and to my knowledge this Mexico incident is the only thing that is similar. Here's the link so you can see what i mean, you can make up your own minds about the video. The lady in the video talks about Mexico about 4.55 into the video.

www.youtube.com...

She only spends a few seconds speaking about Mexico so there wasn't really alot said, i just thought it was strange.
edit on 29/4/2011 by Traydor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh My God, can you imagine what the people there are going through?
Wish we could do something...
But why isn't it first page news? I know there is a lot going on in the world
right now, but Mexico seems to be suffering as bad as many other countries,
shouldn't they get a bit of attention>? All their crops must be devastated...
And we haven't heard a single word about it...
Thanks for bringing this to our attention OP! Star and Flag for you!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Intellicast seems to verify these fires too..
This from just s few moments ago...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5372b78bcf0b.png[/atsimg]
link to intellicast...
www.intellicast.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

From the effects of men? what effects lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imogene72
Oh My God, can you imagine what the people there are going through?
All their crops must be devastated...
And we haven't heard a single word about it...

And that may very well be the reason why we are not hearing about it..
Many crops may very possibly be lost and to stop global panic on food stocks/supplies combined with a fragile economy..the last thing anyone wants to hear about is the loss of food or the rising costs these fires are causing..

The impact on the environment alone is obviously going to be huge.. With crops gone, it's going to hit many farmers hard and then the chain begins to take the strain as costs rise, stocks lower.. supermarket shelves empty..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow, that looks wicked. I used to live in Sierra Vista. Scary.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I hear a 185,000 Acres and no homes threatened for Mexico in the video, this is a reference to Coahuila, a state bordering Texas I am finding it harder to get stats on the entire country of Mexico about the only thing I am seeing is its the "worst outbreak in several years"

Here in the US we have over 552,000 acres of active fires as of 4/22 almost all of this in Texas

Year to date we have had just over a million acres burn in the US with the 10 year average for same time frame being roughly 825,000 acres

source

edit on 4/29/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/29/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Smart... And wicked... And in complete accordance to the way governments and elites are thinking...
*snip*, if they can hide something THIS massive, then we 're screwed...
Brilliant thinking my friend!

edit on 5/1/2011 by maria_stardust because: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join