It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico on Fire.. Rare Fire Tornado filmed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It is definitely something to look deeper into. Are the fires really wild fires or fires set by someone for a purpose? And I am talking about both the Mexico and US fires.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wait.. so as i was attempting to get a photo on the interwebz , i find related news. very related news. ' last months ' related news of what was called, ready.....

A ' rare ' phenomenon .

A rare phenomenon known as a "fire tornado", has been caught on camera towering into the night sky above Budapest. These striking photos were captured during a huge fire at a plastic processing plant in Kistarcsa, a suburb of the Hungarian capital Budapest.

Around 70 firefighters were sent to tackle the blaze, which engulfed an entire industrial unit and sent a terrifying tower of flames swirling into the sky.

Video with disturbing sound to boot...
landing.newsinc.com...

i also found another ' rare phenomenon ' of a fire tornado in Hawaii
31st August 2010

seems these ' rare phenomenons ' aren't getting much airplay..and not surprising.. perhaps a new thread based on the hidden rare phenomenons being hidden today?
edit on 30-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
scary but that is was awesome looking.... really sucks the way nature is acting these days from the effects of man

What makes you think the weather and climate is acting this way because of mankind?...

I can't believe to this day there are people who still believe the lie that is AGW/Global Warming...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
BURN BABY BUURRRNN!!!!

Naaa that's horrible.
No home are endangered, well there is a reason for that.
It's a strange world we live in, that fire tornado will be repeated in my dreams.
I think it's a sign of the end of the world...
I am surprised that merica & texas has not been broadcasting that the south is en fuego..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The 'tornado' is actually a thermal vortex caused by a massive amount of heat generated by the wildfires.
A litte research will yeild the fact that this occurs quite often in large fires, and can even be intentionally created
with a lot of fuel and a large group of careless rednecks enjoying a bonfire.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Holy..Wow.

That "fire tornado" is INSANE!
I'm not a "spiritual" person or anything but it was really..moving to see..I can't explain it.

My heart goes out to them all, and hope they stay safe.
as well to my neighbors in Fort Myers Fl, who have lost there homes recently due to brush fires.

Things are crazy crazy crazy and I feel all too grateful to be keeping out of natures wicked wrath for the time being.
(Now watch mother nature send a fat arse hurricane my way this season.)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
"Hell on Earth"

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I am not saying that this is not the earth's (or god) cleansing process - it very well could be. But before you get carried away just look at some records and see how often this type of thing happens, and if the records dont go far back enough then that doesnt mean its unique, it just means we were not keeping records.

If this is divine retribution then god can *snip* right off to where he came from - hell. If he had ANY sense of justice then he would be punishing those who are causing the trouble, not the innocent victims of a twisted and corrupted system. The simple fact is the majority of people just want to live their lives in peace. It is a minority that force people into war and grossly exploit and destroy the planet and its inhabitants for their own gain.

This could just be natural weather, we have records that go back how far exactly? We know little about the earth's long term climate. We can figure out stuff from rocks and trees, but ultimately there are no actual eyewitness reports going back far enough to understand.

Yes there definitely has been a lot of crazy weather, increase in earthquakes, volcanic activity, etc. But I vaguely remember the same stuff happening back in the 80's. I remember bad winters, and droughts. The UK even got a hurricane. Its cyclic! No doubt related to solar activity. People will sensationalise everything, even to the point they are living through the end of the world because they want to feel "special" (although I think if the end of the world is happening then special is not the feeling I have). The internet sure is a new factor, things SEEM worse because more people are able to report things - but are they really?

Things may be more challenging this time around due to larger (and more apathetic) populations, and corruption which diverts the funds meant to be used for disaster prevention and relief (amongst many other things) to their own pockets. But these things have always existed, I am sure we will come out on the other side, we always have done before.
edit on 5/1/2011 by maria_stardust because: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is awkward, on OP video... the reporter is a good friend of mine.. and I kinda do works for NTN24 news.. :p and i didnt know about this,..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I love this bit..

"Hi, Im Brian Andrews from 'Give us all your Money'.com

Why is this guy even in this Vid??

Wicked Shots of Fire tornado dude!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I guess people prefer being happy than sad. Fires come and go.

Why no press....??? No casualties and no property loss is my guess.

There's no press about millions of abortions every year either. But womens rights are more important than actual lives it seems.

A 'life' is less than a career or something else it seems. Now there is the REAL tragedy and it happens every day of every month of every year.

Puts these fires in perspective aye wot?
edit on 30-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

wow im mexican, and i live about half an hours drive from the border and i had no idea this was going on,our local news hasnt said #!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aNdReSk

Maybe your friend has some idea as to why this news is not getting out, or why there are no updates..

Might be worth asking..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
For those of you who want to skip to the tornado itself it begins at about :58.

Totally crazy phenomenon, I doubt many people in history have seen a tornado on fire!
edit on 29-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

I've seen it up close and personal. My family and I were caught in the middle of the Victorian bushfires of 2009, and I can tell you it's a terrifying sight.

It amazes me how the dumbass media and majority of the public are more interested in rubbish like royal weddings, celebrity gossip and sex scandals than important matters like what's going on in Mexico right now. Further proof that the majority of the human race are idiotic sheep.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by GodofWar411
scary but that is was awesome looking.... really sucks the way nature is acting these days from the effects of man

What makes you think the weather and climate is acting this way because of mankind?...

I can't believe to this day there are people who still believe the lie that is AGW/Global Warming...

I can't believe to this day there are people so ignorant of the ever increasing evidence and scientific studies that they refuse to acknowledge AGW/Global warming.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I found this recent map (yesterday) showing worldwide fires:

from this site: satellite.ehabich.info...

After some searching I came upon this page:
firefly.geog.umd.edu...

I also found maps of previous years showing the same activity, only thing "special" about this years' fires is the radioactive material in the atmosphere, compared to other years but idk how it would if at all affect the fires.
edit on 30/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
That twister was wild, picking up the brush fire, this gives jumping the fire break a new meaning. If this happened in California it would be burnt to the ground.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

...Or, we could all take a step back and understand that fires have always been part of the life cycle of the Southwestern and Western Areas of this continent.

www.ltrr.arizona.edu...

This is the website maintained by the University of Arizona. I took this class back in 2003 to fulfill a requirement. At any rate, by using dendrochronology (reading tree rings) we can see that there have been periods of fires for as long as the record can be seen, predating Western colonization of the Southwest US and Mexico.

We could say that it is the Wrath of Man that makes these fires particularly pesky. This is because, as we strive to put out every little fire that pops up, we allow fuel to back up and by fuel, we mean of course little twigs and big, dry tree branches. Eventually, there is a critical point reached, where the twigs and branches and dry grasses are so condensed from human intervention that a massive fire is almost inevitable, because everything will burn.

Agricultural practicies - particularly grazing animals - have been blamed because they eat the small stuff before it can dry out and cause the smaller periodic fires that get rid of those small twigs and branches when they are fewer and further between.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

My brain just can't digest the info on those maps. It looks as if most of the world is on fire.

I know that just can't be right, or normal. It just can't be. Am I misreading them??

This is disconcerting to say the least. I am grateful to the universe for being situated in the middle of the peaceful great lakes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join