It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico on Fire.. Rare Fire Tornado filmed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
And this happened in Lisbone, Portugal, yesterday.

From Hot Sunshine to this in about 30 minuts !!! ....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
this is the buildup of armageddon.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not sure if it has been said, but these wildfires in Mexico are connected with the ones in Texas, just look at this picture.

What i'm worried about is the wildfire in Florida, currently in GA here and if the Mexico wildfires are any indication of what's to come, it might not be good

Are their people out there that still think these weather patterns aren't strange? Record high tornado's (in uncommon states), Wildfires, Ice storms, Earthquakes, etc, because if so you may want to turn the news off and look somewhere else..
edit on 30-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You should change the title of this thread to World on fire...

here we go ill set the mood.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wouldn't the spanish speaking media in the U.S. be covering this? Maybe there aren't enough fires yet for the U.S. major media to catch on to the topic, or the "right" areas haven't been burnt yet. But that fire tornado is very interesting, and I'm another who hasn't seen that form of tornado before (waterspouts are also interesting). Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I know its not the kind of thing to joke about, but that look super cool.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Maybe all the illegal aliens could go home and fight the fire.

The fire would be put out and suddenly there would be jobs for Americans as well as no more over-crowded emergency rooms.

It would be a win-win situation!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
dirty air, dirty laundry, dirty money.... burning the sugar cane. mary gauthier (go-shay) song. i think it's not actual fires but forcasting for that area

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

We got fires in GA???

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

No, I was just stating how the Florida fires could start a chain, like what happened in Mexico.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
That's the crazy thing though isn't it... almost nothing mentioned.. just a few small bits about some planes giving a helping hand..
Nothing on the ongoing troubles that Mexico is currently going through... You'd imagine an almost running commentary from the MSM if this was the USA or some other major league player..

It seems that because it is Mexico, who cares..

Exactly my good man. Some indigenous people to the south have some sort of trouble. Why should that trouble us? Obviously there's nothing of value to worry about down there or the MSM would be reporting about it. We all know how they love a good humanity crisis. We can all rest easy tonight knowing that the fires are there and not here.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think you misused the word "Admit". (to concede as true or valid) It would be impossible to "conceded the truth" about something that does not exist. It would be like me admitting there is a "wrath of goblins".
Just a grammar tip.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

You better think again because it's going to and you better get right with nature and ask your "GOD" for forgiveness!

reply to post by Firefly_

If this is divine retribution then god can # right off to where he came from - hell. If he had ANY sense of justice then he would be punishing those who are causing the trouble, not the innocent victims of a twisted and corrupted system. The simple fact is the majority of people just want to live their lives in peace. It is a minority that force people into war and grossly exploit and destroy the planet and its inhabitants for their own gain.

Please provide the breakdown of inhabitants and show the proof that they were "innocent victims" as compared to your emotional content, and we also need proof to say this wasn't an act of man as many content. More and more people suspect us capable of creating these disasters, and while likely these started from the weather conditions of our own planet (ie. fire started by lightning), what would be the point of "blaming God" in any event? To God, man is like chaff or wheat, and we are harvested in both states. The be all and end all is to live well, and with sound purpose and love, to serve God, to serve neighbours, that might meet with Gods approval and we on earth to live in peace. It does take faith in a continuance of life, thereby not dreading death, nor the working of all ones goals and days in quietly desperate concern over the "end timer".

The problem with "blaming God" is twofold. First off, we should ascribe perfection to Him, by standards of His own origin, of divine understanding that is in every way above our human understanding. Our minds can only absorb so much information at once, and if we absorb more than we have knowledge of, it's easy to be entirely lost in one vast mode of thinking, while the balanced truth demands that we are also understanding of many vast modes of thinking. Without a balance from the conclusions of all that pertains to this business of living, how can we establish good decisions, such as a Platonic Republic might offer, let alone accomplish Gods sense of righteousness and ideal standards? Gold can be further purified to become translucent, and there's always room for improvement. I believe angels are probably fascinated and enlivened with their lives of service, the very notion is regenerative!

More to the point, starting off from the perspective of blame is a step backwards. Anyone who makes the effort to be closer to a heavenly understanding of matters may avoid the majority of situations they find themselves trapped in by being wise and seeing alternatives early, and they are often gifted with the foresight and concerns that would not surface without such calm rationale in place. Perhaps signs, warnings, visions, and messages were already delivered, and certainly the times are well known about from many prophesies.

The NAFTA superhighway was maybe hit, and we'll have less China problems for a while! I'm still looking for a few bright points in this, besides the fire cyclones.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

It seems Mexico is ablaze and nobody seems to know or care..

Very true statement!. Actually the only time I hear any news about Mexico is is a border town in violence or a hurricane is heading toward it.

Other than that no news at all. No good news, no bad news, being their neighbor I would think that the MSM would care just a little about our southernly Mexicans.

There must be a conspiracy with the MSM shareholders and editors that purposefully withhold 99.999 percent of news from Mexico..

Speaking of that, we hardly hear anything about Canada either.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
scary but that is was awesome looking.... really sucks the way nature is acting these days from the effects of man

Really? Are you a Climatologist? Or an expert on global warming? Cause I can guarantee you this weather has nothing to do with "man".

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join