It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Could not agree more. The wedding makes it seem like the UK is still living in the 1300s with princes and princeses. The government is already in debt that is not able to be repaid and this hurts even mroe. And who cares that 2 people you dont know or ever will know are getting married? Its rediculous and the media belives it is all great and that every man, woman, and child will watch this wedding... twice. Bull crap in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
harrys a soldier whoooopdy doooo! what about all the other soldiers? why does harry get mentioned like he's more important than any other soldier? these soldiers are fighting a fake war any ways that's only there for pure profit for the politicians,we are living in a sick world and we need to wake up to it,it's all SICK.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by budski

And harry put his fellow soldiers at risk, so he could go and blast off a few rounds, 50 miles behind the front line. The type of selfish act expected from these spoiled aritocrats who think the world owes them what they have stolen from the people over the last 1,200 years.

Bull....Prince Harry made it clear that he wanted to serve on the front line, it was his lack of selfishness that prevented him from doing so.

Which makes him a huge target, along with his fellow soldiers - so he gets other people killed because he wants to look tough.

He should stick to dressing up as a nazi and name calling his ethnic friends "paki's"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I think your just bitter that you where not born into royalty, The royal family are iconic look at the response they have had from the public it's amazing to see plus this event will give us a boost to our economy. I suppose you think they are all shape shifting lizards hell bent on screwing the world??

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Wow Budski,I completely agree with you and am kind of in shock that so many haters jumped on board in this thread.
I can't stand the royal family either and many people I have talked to have no interest in this hoopla either.
Waste of time and a waste of money and candy for the masses.

link   
reply to post by JayUKInfidel

Is that supposed to be a coherent argument?

Yeah, bring on the new breed stock - little does she know she is only there to inject some fresh blood into the most inbred family in europe.

If it weren't for an accident of birth, they'd all be sitting around playing banjo's and calling their sisters Mommy.

link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

Your utopian ideals are unworkable.

You know why? You see your comment? Its all about (thoughts)words, they create believes.

Now zoom out above the earth, and see all those thoughts put in to you( commercials, media, churches etc)
Be careful what you choose to believe. it becomes reality.

Believe we are all young gods and evenly worthy, cause 'WE ARE' (the god part is not proven, for you fact seekers)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

exactly,people need to snap out of this limited belief that nothing can change,IT CAN CHANGE IF EVERYONE WOKE UP TO IT!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Which makes him a huge target, along with his fellow soldiers - so he gets other people killed because he wants to look tough.

He's a serving soldier!....he didn't go to the front line because he knew that he would be putting his fellow soldiers at risk!

why don't you get that?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

and why don't YOU get that his fake act of bravado, just so he could be shown on the news blasting off a few rounds put dozens of lives at risk?

And that's what it was, a PR stunt, and a vanity role for a so-called prince with dubious morals, who calls people racist names.

link   

Originally posted by Argyll

How did the public requested the bank holiday? Was there an vote on it? A previous commenter didn't mentioned the public requested this. By British public you mean its citizens? (I'm Dutch)

there were various campaigns, mainly conducted through the press, where the British public made it clear that they wanted a public holiday today.

They don't show you this info of course in the Netherlands. Thanks for explaining the details of the birth of Bank Holiday

link   
reply to post by budski

There is a lot of truth in what you say mate...but they are a complete irrelevance in the overall scheme of things and who really gives a toss today...let's be like the rest and have a few pints and a bit of a laugh and craic with our mates because there's more than enough # for us to worry about, let's for once forget about the world, have a good time and get pissed if for nothing else then just for the sheer hell of it!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

No it's stating fact!! You obviously don't want to admit or see that the majority of the public are still behind them and probably always will be.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Oh please.

Your not special, you can't be anything you want, your parents lied to you

link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I do that every weekend anyway
usually after watching LFC - now there's a tradition to be proud of

The thing is, even though they are an irrelevance, we still have to pay for them.

link   

Originally posted by AndrewSwann
Could not agree more. The wedding makes it seem like the UK is still living in the 1300s with princes and princeses.

which is a good thing, shows we have some history and tradition here..

thats why i understand some americans and aussies etc are negative and bitter to all this, there is no history or tradition there, only what we implemented when we founded those countries..

but all you brits should hold your head up, be proud and defend your country.. its not all about the royal family, its about british pride whilst the world is watching..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
guys can't you see what's happening? you are arguing over a pointless royal wedding? why are you even arguing about this? why does it even matter ? why do you give your power away to the royal family?

link   

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
reply to post by budski

the majority of the public are still behind them and probably always will be.

Thats the saddest part of it all.

link   

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
reply to post by budski

No it's stating fact!! You obviously don't want to admit or see that the majority of the public are still behind them and probably always will be.

In the last opinion pole, 80% of people under 30 didn't see the point of them, and didn't think we should continue paying their way.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Argyll

and why don't YOU get that his fake act of bravado, just so he could be shown on the news blasting off a few rounds put dozens of lives at risk?

And that's what it was, a PR stunt, and a vanity role for a so-called prince with dubious morals, who calls people racist names.

Why was it fake?....because you said so?.......If your so ashamed of your country why are you here?

If I hated my country as much as you obviously do, then I would leave........simples!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join