It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul1111
don't you guys understand that they don't have to work yet other familys do? what makes these people so more special than us? we are all equal and sovereign,not just a select few.

They do work you clown!......you do know that prince William and prince Harry both serve in the military don't you?

You do know that the Queen is 86 years of age and still performs civil duties don't you?

Do you intend to still be working when your 86 years old?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
OH SHUT UP & DON'T WATCH IT THEN YOU TREE HUGGING HIPPIE GO SAVE THE #ING WORLD AND TURN THE TV OFF

OR MAYBE START ANOTHER OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE THREAD?

CAPITALS nice, you go watch it then and feel good about a wedding and about all the dying people and Africa.

I love how trying or at least feeling emphatic about others is Hippy now.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Misterlondon

I am more british than your german gods - that's not a contradiction, that's a fact.

Must be nice to bow down to the foreigners you despise.

You talk about integration, and critisize muslims for not integrating, and yet you love germans who don't integrate, and never will.

explain how they are german... they were all born in britain..

you are mistaking them having german heritage for them being german.. you must be irish then..

i dont think many people in this country can trace their ancestory back and claim they are 100% british, the people of this country has been mixing with people from around the world for centuries..

your point is complete nonsense..

oh and you dont know me pal.. i dont despise any foreigners and have never mentioned muslims not intergrating, your starting to spout rubbish now, get some sleep, you have been on this thread for hours.. take a breather mate..
edit on 29/4/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by awakenedsoul1111

what makes me sick is why have they got the power to make it a bank holiday? and no one else?

The Royal family didn't declare today a bank holiday, the government did.

Who requested the bank holiday? (real question)

The British public requested a bank holiday....the British government declared it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

it does not matter ,what matters is these people know what they are doing ,they are feeding off your power that you all give them,they are not above us! stop sticking up for them!
edit on 29-4-2011 by awakenedsoul1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

They are British traditions Bud ...... but perhaps you should remember those words on integration when discussing other topics.

Go to the pub mate and have a few to relax....it's really not worth getting hot under the collar about and we don't get anywhere near enough time to enjoy ourselves....who cares about the rights or wrongs of the occassion today!

Oh, and The French and Germans are always fair game!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Niall197

Except I don't - I represent a large and growing proportion who couldn't give a stuff about this charade which is costing the economy BILLIONS in people not working, plus the hundreds of millions for security.

All so a bunch of greek/germans can have a jolly up.

Like the title says - you can stick this charade where the sun don't shine.

You said it best OP charade... why can people feel happy about their stuff but NO, they look somewhere else for happiness since they think that they can't do anything about themselves.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

what makes me sick is why have they got the power to make it a bank holiday? and no one else?

The Royal family didn't declare today a bank holiday, the government did.

Who requested the bank holiday? (real question)

The British public requested a bank holiday....the British government declared it.

How did the public requested the bank holiday? Was there an vote on it? A previous commenter didn't mentioned the public requested this.
By British public you mean its citizens? (I'm Dutch)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

british limited traditions that gives them power and takes the power away from the citizens ,what sort of world is this? why should only a select few have power and sovereignty?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That's actually the only problem I have with the whole thing they chose to do it this week. They should have looked at when Easter was and then set the date for a fortnight from now. Because this week has been a write off for most people.

Unfortunately for folks like myself we are in work today and Monday!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Ah, I'm not hot under the collar mate, I just don't think this is anything other than a charade...

As for tradition, well they stick more to germans ones than british ones, which makes them german.

Charlie had to have his degree bought for him, as did a couple of others, because they lack the power of coherent thought after so many centuries of inbreeding - that's why diana and kate middleton were brought in, as an injection of fresh blood.
They are not wives, they are breeding stock.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO WAKE UP TO THEIR POWER AND STOP LOOKING UP TO OTHERS ,YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL NOT JUST THIS ROYAL FAMILY........ALL OF YOU! WAKE UP TO IT.

link   
I don't even know what the OP is trying to get at, apart from trying to flame a pointless point of view that noone gives a crap about or agrees with. They have all served to country and William serves in the RAF and Harry is a captain in the Household Cavalry. What have you offered? sat on your computer mouthing off?

link   

Your utopian ideals are unworkable.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
it's the time for humanity to take back their power,90% of the world are just sheep while the other 10% are the people in power who control the herd.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
I don't even know what the OP is trying to get at, apart from trying to flame a pointless point of view that noone gives a crap about or agrees with. They have all served to country and William serves in the RAF and Harry is a captain in the Household Cavalry. What have you offered? sat on your computer mouthing off?

And harry put his fellow soldiers at risk, so he could go and blast off a few rounds, 50 miles behind the front line.

The type of selfish act expected from these spoiled aritocrats who think the world owes them what they have stolen from the people over the last 1,200 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

How did the public requested the bank holiday? Was there an vote on it? A previous commenter didn't mentioned the public requested this. By British public you mean its citizens? (I'm Dutch)

there were various campaigns, mainly conducted through the press, where the British public made it clear that they wanted a public holiday today.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
why are you guys even talking about these guys like they are more special than you? why not go watch a wedding that's happening at the church near you,an ordinary family wedding,what's the difference?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

And harry put his fellow soldiers at risk, so he could go and blast off a few rounds, 50 miles behind the front line. The type of selfish act expected from these spoiled aritocrats who think the world owes them what they have stolen from the people over the last 1,200 years.

Bull....Prince Harry made it clear that he wanted to serve on the front line, it was his lack of selfishness that prevented him from doing so.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by Argyll

That's actually the only problem I have with the whole thing they chose to do it this week. They should have looked at when Easter was and then set the date for a fortnight from now. Because this week has been a write off for most people.

Unfortunately for folks like myself we are in work today and Monday!

it actually worked out really well... people took 3 days holiday from work and had 11 days off

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join