It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/28/2011 -- the largest science experiment ever-- John Hutchison interview tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by topherman420

I will trash a respected professor for that. Even if it was the ever so famous Stephen
I hope that didnt come off as too bitter of a rant or snapping at you its just how i feel about it, im pretty passionate about science lol

No your answers are very civil. While I disagree with you this man is no ones physician and does not owe us anything I do see your point and would also like to have seen an official scientific paper on the subject.

Originally posted by topherman420
The out right disintegration is what im having trouble with since, like i had said before, i dont think matter can be destroyed out right so transmutation has got to be the key....that is if it is happening and he can prove it. From what i gathered from the report, the put the device in the water (im not sure it said depth) let it do its thing for awhile then after hours (?) the water had cleared dramatically. Also i read they tested the water prior and after and showed the differences. But thats where it pretty much ends, there was no tests outside the zone they treated from what i read, and again, the chemist (most likely since he may not be fully qualified to make an opinion on it) did not state whether he examined the device used and what was the components inside and their purposes.
None the less this topic has me extremely interested at the moment. And might i add, this is fantastic discussion post.

I agree and I would like to see a demonstration by some professional scientist. But I do believe they have proven it works. Lets hope some scientist at ATS reads this and picks up the gauntlet because I dont think TPTB want this technology out. As for the disintegration thing keep in mind that was just my guess.
Many thanks for your feedback imho ATS is one of the best places on the web to have a civil discussion about anything conspiracy related.

If anything is for sure, he has brought skeptics and believers alike to debate this which is still merit for something. And while I dont like his secretive ways (which in the end hurt his theory and allow it to be properly tested) I think that it will spark some interest among scientific minds and they come up with proper protocol and can provide the proof hes missing (that doesnt mean my skepticism is any lighter on the subject). Physics, biochemistry, Environmental sciences (maybe more fields) should all be represented as the reviewers since i think they would be all interconnected with proving a theory such as this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
so it worked then?

he really can cure oil spils with radio waves?

I hope so, if its true then his other experiments suddendly get alot more exciting!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

topherman420
I found a "Paper" (its in quotes since i use the term loosely) by Ken shoulders regarding HE and EVO's(?)
www.hutchisoneffect.ca...

Here is a video from John Hutchison's YouTube channel that references the paper.

The Description:

Uploaded on May 23, 2011
. . . Ken Shoulders, Father of MicroElectronics, grants a RARE interview and discusses his current work: EVOs (exotic vacuum objects), the Hutchison Effect, anti-gravity, Frontier Science and errors in Cold Fusion. The Hutchison Effect (EVOs) may be able to eliminate the nuclear contamination from Fukushima. Off camera comments and questions from Clare (Ken's wife) and Nancy Lazaryan. Filmed Sept. 2010. . . .

(Ken Shoulders is now deceased.)

The interview begins at 4:30. Ken Shoulders makes reference to the Prince of Liechtenstein. I wouldn't have understood what he was talking about if I had not seen this article announcing his death from LENR News and Research.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Mary Rose
Here is a video from John Hutchison's YouTube channel that references the paper.

Apparently the paper is actually slides of a presentation before the MIT Cold Fusion Conference in 2005:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Mary Rose

Apparently the paper is actually slides of a presentation before the MIT Cold Fusion Conference in 2005:

Whoaaa this thread was way back in 2011.... How did you come to raise this thread from the grave?

Korg.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

In my research for my own threads, I same across the video, and did a search of ATS to see what's already in threads about John Hutchison.

I had never heard of EVOs before, either, and was intrigued.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by Korg Trinity

In my research for my own threads, I same across the video, and did a search of ATS to see what's already in threads about John Hutchison.

I had never heard of EVOs before, either, and was intrigued.

I have researched the Hutchinson effect when I was in my Tesla phase. The effect is indeed very real but it is also very unstable experimentally. Never being able to predict results and in some cases complete lack of results means there is something missing. Something we do not yet understand is going on when concerning the Hutchinson effect.

My area of study now is connected in so much as I am currently researching the implications of resonance at the Planck scales of reality and how this relates to how consciousness gives rise to reality.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Mary Rose

The interview begins at 4:30.

Hutchison makes reference to a George Hathaway whose new book is pretty rough on him. I didn't find a book but I see an interview of a George Hathaway on the American Anti-gravity website. There is a four page .pdf file of it.

Some screenshots:

Link

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Korg Trinity
My area of study now is connected in so much as I am currently researching the implications of resonance at the Planck scales of reality and how this relates to how consciousness gives rise to reality.

Consciousness is on my list of research topics.

It appears from my research that consciousness can actually steer a spacecraft. That was testified to at The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Mary Rose
The interview begins at 4:30. Ken Shoulders makes reference to the Prince of Liechtenstein. I wouldn't have understood what he was talking about if I had not seen this article announcing his death from LENR News and Research.

Shoulders worked in some of the most exciting uncharted territories, including novel flight mechanisms as well as remote viewing research sponsored by the CIA. At one time, Shoulders states in the video, he was discussing possible research collaboration with Prince Hans-Adam II of Liechtenstein.

Shoulders also said in the interview that George Hathaway was Senior Technical Advisor to the Prince.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Korg Trinity

Consciousness is on my list of research topics.

It appears from my research that consciousness can actually steer a spacecraft. That was testified to at The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.

My research has led me down the root that the brain is not the creator of consciousness but the receiver. something akin to a radio. And just as radio waves are a frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum, individuality is a frequency of consciousness..

Consciousness is a consequence of chaos theory the fundamental law of reality is order comes from chaos... At the fundamental level of reality space-time is nothing more than a sea of pure potentiality, a sea of randomness of chaos, sometimes refereed to as quantum foam. It is here that I suspect consciousness resides.

If I am correct then Consciousness can create reality, any reality. So not just steering ships but traveling anywhere within our known and unknown universe without moving is possible. The issue standing in our way to achieving this is our individuality.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Here is the same video with better audio:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Korg Trinity
I have researched the Hutchinson effect when I was in my Tesla phase. The effect is indeed very real but it is also very unstable experimentally. Never being able to predict results and in some cases complete lack of results means there is something missing. Something we do not yet understand is going on when concerning the Hutchinson effect.

Can you comment more on that?

In other words, do you have a hunch about how consciousness might fit in to the Hutchinson effect?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Korg Trinity

Can you comment more on that?

In other words, do you have a hunch about how consciousness might fit in to the Hutchinson effect?

Yep, I made the link between consciousness and the Hutchinson effect when looking at the frequency charts recorded during the hutchinson effect.

Michael Hutchinson himself published many articles on the coloration to the charts with Theta brainwaves. I have loads of the stuff on a hard drive somewhere, I'll dig it out for you.

returning to my premise that consciousness creates reality, it is to say that matter is created from Space-time itself, not suspended within it. I suspect that what Hutchinson had stumbled upon was the ability to breakdown the bonds of matter at their fundamental level of reality using the very frequencies of consciousness... which is what gives rise to the reality of the objects.

This would also explain why Hutchinson himself had success because he was tapping into his own consciousness and unconsciously making the effect happen.

What I am basically saying is the frequency used by Hutchinson was creating a sympathetic resonance with the fundamental level of reality that is where consciousness resides.

I might sound like a crack pot... sorry for that... I will try and dig out my research for you.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Korg Trinity
Yep, I made the link between consciousness and the Hutchinson effect when looking at the frequency charts recorded during the hutchinson effect.
Are you familiar with the work of Sharry Edwards?

Korg Trinity
Michael Hutchinson himself published many articles on the coloration to the charts with Theta brainwaves. I have loads of the stuff on a hard drive somewhere, I'll dig it out for you.
Thank you. I don't know who Michael Hutchinson is.

Korg Trinity
returning to my premise that consciousness creates reality, it is to say that matter is created from Space-time itself, not suspended within it.
I believe that is the case, but I would call it the aether/ether, which has always been here and will always be here, and if there was ever a Big Bang, the aether/ether was already here when it happened.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Korg Trinity
I might sound like a crack pot... sorry for that... I will try and dig out my research for you.

"Crack pot" is not in my vocabulary.

I look forward to more information and leads for further research.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Apparently, the MIT presentation was on the topic of "Remediation of Nuclear Contamination" and John Hutchison's work and exotic vacuum objects (EVOs) was a part of it:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Mary Rose
Shoulders also said in the interview that George Hathaway was Senior Technical Advisor to the Prince.

And that Hathaway's background was too classic: If you couldn't look something up in a book, forget it (my paraphrase).

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Mary Rose
Here is the same video with better audio

And here is a 3rd version of the same video with even better audio, but be prepared to deal with unwanted ads: Link

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Mary Rose
Link

Ken Shoulders: "I have to build everything that I use in the way of an instrument. . . . You have to have frontier instruments for frontier science."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join