It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/28/2011 -- the largest science experiment ever-- John Hutchison interview tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I just emailed Dr. Sagoytchev regarding his replication of the Hutchinson effect.
Do you mean Dr. Sargoytchev? If you spell his name correctly you'll have a better chance of getting a reply.

Hopefully he would publish a paper on something as noteworthy as his results confirming the Hutchison effect. The messages in the blog are a little sketchy regarding the experiment details.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I did spell it right in the email. I have searched Google Scholar as well as a few academic journal databases for his name and didn't turn up anything remotely close to the Hutchison Effect. As of right now I feel like this going to turn out like that article a while back where an Egyptologist apparently claimed the pyramids contained ET tech, but in truth he said no such thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I did spell it right in the email. I have searched Google Scholar as well as a few academic journal databases for his name and didn't turn up anything remotely close to the Hutchison Effect. As of right now I feel like this going to turn out like that article a while back where an Egyptologist apparently claimed the pyramids contained ET tech, but in truth he said no such thing.

damit heres hoping Im not about to get schooled again like I did on that birther thread. Hurt so bad even if Obama came out and said he was born in Kenya I'd deny it...

Seriously tho great work and i do appreciate it like they say the truth shall set us free...
@Marc Millis can i get your source or is that the same as the article I was debating? (only read a bit of it)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think the main issue is whether he has an experiment that can be reproduced and tested to produce the same predicted results. Even the great minds of history had to think of experiments to test them and show the rest of the scientific world "See? Im right it works....now lets get to rewriting the books"
If he is unwilling to do that or unable to do so after numerous attempts, the credibility of this goes down.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
btw this is common knowledge so trying to bug the good doctor to confirm might be a bit much...
Also looks like this is old news on ATS but I sure wish it would've stayed in Skunk Works now (fyi the mod who moved it said he had to google John before he moved this so no foul play...) Still if said mods reading this I'd love to have the big guns try him officially

I think your wasting your time trying the Sargoytchev angle these emails are legit imho.

--- Forwarded message from Stoyan Sargoytchev --- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:58:13 -0400 (EDT) From: Stoyan Sargoytchev Reply-To: Stoyan Sargoytchev Subject: Re: A Hutchison effect accidentally To: William Treurniet Dear Friends, Yesterday I got something like a Hutchison effect unintentionally during my experiments on the gravito-inertial effect. I wanted to make some filtering in the circuit that activated the plasma and I desided to use a feromagnetic road OD 0.8"" L 8"wounded by one layer of a wire with thick isolation. I got two such rods a year ago by one friend and have woulded one by hand and obtain inductance of 6.5 mH. During the experiment for which I applied a High voltage (about 30 kV, but low current, a spark appeared between one turn of the wire on the rod and the ground and I turned the power off. I usually stay about 2 m from the experiment. When I took the wired feromagnetic rod for a big my surpprise I see that it got curved. You could not curve such rod even at few thousands of degree, but it hapened just for a second or two. The dissipated power on that place was not more that 15 W for 2 sec. The deviation of one end is 5 mm. The spark point, which is visible from the picture is at 1.7"" from the end and almost at the center of the obtained curvature. The rod has internal whole with ID 0.5. and from the curved side it also got an elipticity of 1mm. I did not doubght that the Hutchison effect is a real physical phenomenon and I had even explanation by my theory. Now I am more convinced that during my experiments I modulate the space parameters (physical vacuume). It is equivalent to say - a temporal creation of artificial space curvature. What happened is that the modulation that I obtaine by the plasma around the actuator (now enclosed in a cylinder) during the spark has been sudently transfered to the spark place. It changes the binding conditions between the atoms in the solid object. So now I have my own sample of Hutchison effect. Stoyan

from hutchisoneffectreproduced.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
btw this is common knowledge so trying to bug the good doctor to confirm might be a bit much...
Also looks like this is old news on ATS but I sure wish it would've stayed in Skunk Works now (fyi the mod who moved it said he had to google John before he moved this so no foul play...) Still if said mods reading this I'd love to have the big guns try him officially

I think your wasting your time trying the Sargoytchev angle these emails are legit imho.

--- Forwarded message from Stoyan Sargoytchev --- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:58:13 -0400 (EDT) From: Stoyan Sargoytchev Reply-To: Stoyan Sargoytchev Subject: Re: A Hutchison effect accidentally To: William Treurniet Dear Friends, Yesterday I got something like a Hutchison effect unintentionally during my experiments on the gravito-inertial effect. I wanted to make some filtering in the circuit that activated the plasma and I desided to use a feromagnetic road OD 0.8"" L 8"wounded by one layer of a wire with thick isolation. I got two such rods a year ago by one friend and have woulded one by hand and obtain inductance of 6.5 mH. During the experiment for which I applied a High voltage (about 30 kV, but low current, a spark appeared between one turn of the wire on the rod and the ground and I turned the power off. I usually stay about 2 m from the experiment. When I took the wired feromagnetic rod for a big my surpprise I see that it got curved. You could not curve such rod even at few thousands of degree, but it hapened just for a second or two. The dissipated power on that place was not more that 15 W for 2 sec. The deviation of one end is 5 mm. The spark point, which is visible from the picture is at 1.7"" from the end and almost at the center of the obtained curvature. The rod has internal whole with ID 0.5. and from the curved side it also got an elipticity of 1mm. I did not doubght that the Hutchison effect is a real physical phenomenon and I had even explanation by my theory. Now I am more convinced that during my experiments I modulate the space parameters (physical vacuume). It is equivalent to say - a temporal creation of artificial space curvature. What happened is that the modulation that I obtaine by the plasma around the actuator (now enclosed in a cylinder) during the spark has been sudently transfered to the spark place. It changes the binding conditions between the atoms in the solid object. So now I have my own sample of Hutchison effect. Stoyan

from hutchisoneffectreproduced.blogspot.com...

I think a paper would be more convincing then a quote from his own site. The overall explanation seems a bit inconcise for a scientific mind on such a groundbreaking of an effect.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I didnt quite understand what this Hutchinson effect was and who the heck is this John Hutchison until I watched this vid and was literally, "Gob-Smacked" that this guy was able to achieve this effect.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

I think a paper would be more convincing then a quote from his own site. The overall explanation seems a bit inconcise for a scientific mind on such a groundbreaking of an effect.

fair enough but my quote as you can tell is of an email he received from the doctor I'm just saying if John was faking it he would've been shut down when he put it up in 2008....

Still no objections if you guys can find an official document from him or the university. But I would beg you all not to pester the man. Let the first guy email him but dont all flood him please.

@ the guy who posted the vid Yep freaking epic stuff thx

edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: document had a u in it who knew...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

fair enough but my quote as you can tell is of an email he received from the doctor I'm just saying if John was faking it he would've been shut down when he put it up in 2008....

Still no objections if you guys can find an official document from him or the university. But I would beg you all not to pester the man. Let the first guy email him but dont all flood him please.

I would never pester the man...and please people dont start doing it, i urge that. Even if it is a real email, one scientist is not enough. Any theory presented usually goes through panels and peer reviews and is tested. If any proven results can be verified with his tests, others would surely follow in trying to get successful results.
Science is slightly self destructive. People with debunked theories, or unsupported theories due to extreme lack of evidence can still hold on to an idea for a very long time before figuring out, yeah, this just isnt right (stephen hawking and a wrong theory he didnt correct till 30 years later).

I would love to see some official documents as well as to see how this was presented to the scientific community and what sort of experiment was used to produce the results, which cant be duplicated.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Really interesting, and he's inviting others to be onboard. He also invited ham radio, tesla coil people, to help focus on neutralizing the radiation in the pacific. He recommended a rebar in everyones yard for protection, and we want to put one by the garden but don't know what is involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I would never pester the man...and please people dont start doing it, i urge that. Even if it is a real email, one scientist is not enough. Any theory presented usually goes through panels and peer reviews and is tested. If any proven results can be verified with his tests, others would surely follow in trying to get successful results.
Science is slightly self destructive. People with debunked theories, or unsupported theories due to extreme lack of evidence can still hold on to an idea for a very long time before figuring out, yeah, this just isnt right (stephen hawking and a wrong theory he didnt correct till 30 years later).

I would love to see some official documents as well as to see how this was presented to the scientific community and what sort of experiment was used to produce the results, which cant be duplicated.

Al-so Archimedes ..if he was alive he would need 3 not 1 >>
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.
Archimedes

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I did ask him for any follow-up that might have occurred after replicating the effect. So far I have been unable to turn up any papers he has published that relates to the Hutchison Effect in any way, but maybe he has a paper going through the peer-review process currently. I just find it odd that the only person reporting that this occurred is Hutchison himself. If Sargoytchev actually did replicate the effect, I'm sure he will be eager to discuss it, otherwise I am sure he will be eager to set the record straight.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I found a "Paper" (its in quotes since i use the term loosely) by Ken shoulders regarding HE and EVO's(?)
www.hutchisoneffect.ca...

Basing any theory on a very (so far) unproven one isnt very logical.
edit on 28-4-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

Edit: I hope that fixes the link cause i havent had a thorough look at this yet myself.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I found a "Paper" (its in quotes since i use the term loosely) by Ken shoulders regarding HE and EVO's(?)
EVOs and the Hutchison Effect

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Friends/United States/EVOs and Hutchison Effect.pdf on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

sorry cant get in could you post the gist of it?

@ATS thx for the interest in this great to see the beast in action. It be nice to find outside collaboration Anyone here going to that university or an alumni who has access? If it was done at the school then surely they have a record.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

EVOs and the Hutchison Effect

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Friends/United States/EVOs and Hutchison Effect.pdf on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

sorry cant get in could you post the gist of it?

@ATS thx for the interest in this great to see the beast in action. It be nice to find outside collaboration Anyone here going to that university or an alumni who has access? If it was done at the school then surely they have a record.

Hopefully the link works now, if not try to look up "Paper presented at the MIT Cold Fusion Conference
May 21, 2005
By
Ken Shoulders" and maybe it will pop up for ya.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Years ago, I remember a film crew going to his house and he could never reproduce the effect's shown in the video. People from around tried to reproduce his work also and couldn't. He produced a lot of videos with only him as the witness. This doesn't mean it isn't real but If he was really that smart I would assume the government would have picked him up already and given him unlimited funding. I'm leaning towards snake oil on this one.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Deja`Vu because: grammer

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Hopefully the link works now, if not try to look up "Paper presented at the MIT Cold Fusion Conference
May 21, 2005
By

I did first link off this page and I get the same error www.google.ca...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox- a
now I really wanna see it lol

edit I cant even get on to www.hutchisoneffect.ca... without hitting the same error I'm guessing its region locked are you outside of Canada?

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: wth is up

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
Years ago, I remember a film crew going to his house and he could never reproduce the effect's shown in the video. People from around tried to reproduce his work also and couldn't. He produced a lot of videos with only him as the witness. This doesn't mean it isn't real ]

Ok what people? These ones form the cbc seem to have seen fit to put this little home vid on their national news broadcast.

and cause no cia thugs kidnapped him he cant be real? Even tho the rcmp raided him stole his work and his equipment (tho honestly might of been for the better considering the stuff he was playing with in his apartment)

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: wth no idea hit post saw garble..

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: added vid and edit

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It seems to be a pdf format (url ends in .pdf). My browser is google chrome which seems to run it fine. If thats the problem ill continue a search on his presentation at the cold fusion conference. Hutchinson seems a bit whack to me after finding this along my search on him (hopefully this may work cause the info is funny)
worldofheaven.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

May 21, 2005
By

I did first link off this page and I get the same error www.google.ca...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox- a
now I really wanna see it lol

edit I cant even get on to www.hutchisoneffect.ca... without hitting the same error I'm guessing its region locked are you outside of Canada?

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: wth is up

No i live in Ontario, Canada so thats definately not the problem

LOL temp solution, i found a video of the website of the presentation lol

My space vid:

www.myspace.com...

edit on 29-4-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

If anyone gets to see this presentation and understands it can they share their take on this? The info certainly confuses the hell out of me without a bit more info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join