It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/28/2011 -- the largest science experiment ever-- John Hutchison interview tonight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm trying to find this MIT conference.

Apparently cold fusion returned to MIT in 2003 with the Tenth International Conference on Cold Fusion (ICCF-10) but not actually on campus as explained in "Breaking Through Editorial: Cold Fusion Returns to MIT by Eugene Mallove" - Link.

I thought the Ken Shoulders presentation was at ICCF-12 in 2005, but according to
New Energy Times, ICCF-12 changed its name from International Conference on Cold Fusion to International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science but kept the old abbreviation and ICCF-12 took place in Japan not at MIT: Link.

So, I don't know what this MIT cold fusion conference in 2005 could be. Anyone know?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

UcDat
Now if you dont know who Hutchison is have a look at some of these vids

I prefer this one - it shows how the hoax was done!

Now his work has floored the scientific community.

The only reason they maybe on the floor is they are laughing so much that some people still believe this hoaxer!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

UcDat
worldofheaven.com...

Here are John Hutchison's instructions: HAM RADIO OPERATORS . . .

You posted on the ”John Searl Magnetics” thread that you are a HAM operator, correct?

Mary Rose
Are you familiar with how ham radio operators operate?

hellobruce
Yes, I am one....

But you haven’t posted about that on this thread, as this is your first post on the thread, correct?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Mary Rose
So, I don't know what this MIT cold fusion conference in 2005 could be. Anyone know?

I found it. It was called "The 2005 MIT Cold Fusion Colloquium, Honoring Eugene Mallove."

. . . There were also additional talks that were not directly related to the science of cold fusion. These included a talk by Professor Robert Rines, former head of MIT's patent office department and dean and founder of the Franklin Pierce Law School, for Intellectual Property, about the deliberate decision by the Patent and Trademark Office to block cold fusion. There were also talks about non-cold fusion alternative clean energy systems. These included talks by: Ken Shoulders . . . Link

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Korg Trinity
Yep, I made the link between consciousness and the Hutchinson effect when looking at the frequency charts recorded during the hutchinson effect.
Are you familiar with the work of Sharry Edwards?

Korg Trinity
Michael Hutchinson himself published many articles on the coloration to the charts with Theta brainwaves. I have loads of the stuff on a hard drive somewhere, I'll dig it out for you.
Thank you. I don't know who Michael Hutchinson is.

Hahaha I re-read my post lol

Michael hutchinson was the lead singer in INXS lol... I meant of course John Hutchinson... it's been one hell of a day at work lol

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thanks for a good laugh! I needed that.

(I had thought maybe John Hutchison was related to a Michael Hutchison who was well-known for something. I'm new at researching John Hutchison.)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Korg Trinity
Yep, I made the link between consciousness and the Hutchinson effect when looking at the frequency charts recorded during the hutchinson effect.

Mary Rose
Are you familiar with the work of Sharry Edwards?

I stumbled across this video, "The Potential of Sound," and remembered this thread:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join