It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/28/2011 -- the largest science experiment ever-- John Hutchison interview tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
It seems to be a pdf format (url ends in .pdf). My browser is google chrome which seems to run it fine. If thats the problem ill continue a search on his presentation at the cold fusion conference. Hutchinson seems a bit whack to me after finding this along my search on him (hopefully this may work cause the info is funny)
worldofheaven.com...

funny I'm guessing thats what this whole experiments about.

Here are John Hutchison's instructions: HAM RADIO OPERATORS TUNE INTO the ULF bands at 16 kilohertz VLF bands at 19 kilohertz to 400 kilohertz and then into the HF bands at 4 megahertz starting at 2 mhz to 18 mhz then at up to 27 mhz there will be lots of side carriers You should here something SIMILAR to this (this is not the exact audio, but close) www.youtube.com... The RF effects are also in the X band region the regions of the solar flux index and hydrogen bands these are 21 to 24 centimeters broad banded CAPTURE THIS and use AM and USB and lower SB to RETRANSMIT and set up a RELAY The frequencies can also be received by RF MODULATED LASERS and TESLA COILS Tesla coils will do a lot on there own, plug them in and they will receive and transmit and if any folks have IMPULSE GENERATORS or RF GENERATORS feed the signal into them and fire them off. Ham Radio Operators use phase shifting and other devices to get the frequencies out. CB Radio Operators If you can pick up the signal from John Hutchison, rebroadcast it. Do a CB SKIP. We are working with sky waves, ground waves and interactions with a larger prime mover like the ionosphere, solar and geomagnetic fields and propagation. THIS IS SAFE!!! EVERYONE ELSE We used REBAR as antennas to capture the RF frequencies. This worked in cleaning the ground around the rebar. GET rebar and put in the ground. Along with this use your mind for healing the earth and helping Japan. This is called psychotronics. All the above information and psychotronics are accepted sciences in the military industrial complex as well as noetic science teams. Please participate. Please help save the Earth. John Hutchison and Nancy Lazaryan

Sounds interesting but it looks like its already been broadcast still this might be another go or a new method... btw wth is a noetic science team and anyone got the official psychotronics manual?
ps the other link gives me the same error in chrome

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

It seems to be a pdf format (url ends in .pdf). My browser is google chrome which seems to run it fine. If thats the problem ill continue a search on his presentation at the cold fusion conference. Hutchinson seems a bit whack to me after finding this along my search on him (hopefully this may work cause the info is funny)
worldofheaven.com...

funny I'm guessing thats what this whole experiments about.

Here are John Hutchison's instructions: HAM RADIO OPERATORS TUNE INTO the ULF bands at 16 kilohertz VLF bands at 19 kilohertz to 400 kilohertz and then into the HF bands at 4 megahertz starting at 2 mhz to 18 mhz then at up to 27 mhz there will be lots of side carriers You should here something SIMILAR to this (this is not the exact audio, but close) www.youtube.com... The RF effects are also in the X band region the regions of the solar flux index and hydrogen bands these are 21 to 24 centimeters broad banded CAPTURE THIS and use AM and USB and lower SB to RETRANSMIT and set up a RELAY The frequencies can also be received by RF MODULATED LASERS and TESLA COILS Tesla coils will do a lot on there own, plug them in and they will receive and transmit and if any folks have IMPULSE GENERATORS or RF GENERATORS feed the signal into them and fire them off. Ham Radio Operators use phase shifting and other devices to get the frequencies out. CB Radio Operators If you can pick up the signal from John Hutchison, rebroadcast it. Do a CB SKIP. We are working with sky waves, ground waves and interactions with a larger prime mover like the ionosphere, solar and geomagnetic fields and propagation. THIS IS SAFE!!! EVERYONE ELSE We used REBAR as antennas to capture the RF frequencies. This worked in cleaning the ground around the rebar. GET rebar and put in the ground. Along with this use your mind for healing the earth and helping Japan. This is called psychotronics. All the above information and psychotronics are accepted sciences in the military industrial complex as well as noetic science teams. Please participate. Please help save the Earth. John Hutchison and Nancy Lazaryan

Sounds interesting but it looks like its already been broadcast still this might be another go or a new method... btw wth is a noetic science team and anyone got the official psychotronics manual?
ps the other link gives me the same error in chrome

Noetic Science: www.noetic.org...

This story gets better and better lmao.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

had a feeling it was something like this

no•et•ic: From the Greek noēsis / noētikos, meaning inner wisdom, direct knowing, or subjective understanding. sci•ence: Systems of acquiring knowledge that use observation, experimentation, and replication to describe and explain natural phenomena. no•et•ic sci•ences: A multidisciplinary field that brings objective scientific tools and techniques together with subjective inner knowing to study the full range of human experiences.

I for one do believe in the possibility of mind over matter after seeing the The Double Slit Experiment
Still not sure if that part has anything to do with John and whats more it takes nothing away from the scientific merit of this experiment.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

no•et•ic: From the Greek noēsis / noētikos, meaning inner wisdom, direct knowing, or subjective understanding. sci•ence: Systems of acquiring knowledge that use observation, experimentation, and replication to describe and explain natural phenomena. no•et•ic sci•ences: A multidisciplinary field that brings objective scientific tools and techniques together with subjective inner knowing to study the full range of human experiences.

I for one do believe in the possibility of mind over matter after seeing the The Double Slit Experiment
Still not sure if that part has anything to do with John and whats more it takes nothing away from the scientific merit of this experiment.

As long as he doesnt use the belief of "inner knowledge" as a means of a scape goat for something. Such as a scenario like being questioned by the scientific community:

Scientist: "Since this experiment didnt demonstrate what you propose, or were we able to reproduce this even though following the procedure outlined, how do you maintain the validity of this theory?"

John: "I just know"

Thats what I can see happening, but the story is very interesting and worth keeping an eye on.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

As long as he doesnt use the belief of "inner knowledge" as a means of a scape goat for something. Such as a scenario like being questioned by the scientific community:

Yep for the record I've never seen him talk about this stuff tho all I really knew about him before today was from what I've seen on tv.
I wish we had the interview up and if he's right about the frequency's cleaning water or air from radiation or whatever it should be easy enough to demonstrate.
I mean ge a little radioactive material zap it and see if it goes away bingo we go take over HARP and zap all the radiation and while we're there all the nukes... The science is sound I think Tesla proved everything has a frequency that can be manipulated via harmonics.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I am not saying this man is a fraud or not but
How do you explain Edward Leedskalnin. and what he did at Coral Castle in Florida?

Wouldn't this be the only way he could have accomplished what he did and he did state that he knew the secret of how the Pyramids were made.
I highly doubt a man that weighs less than 130lbs and worked Completely alone did this without knowing something about anti gravity and levitation.
Whether this man Hutchinson is a fraud or not obviously the theory is quite real.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastidealist
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I am not saying this man is a fraud or not but
How do you explain Edward Leedskalnin. and what he did at Coral Castle in Florida?

Wouldn't this be the only way he could have accomplished what he did and he did state that he knew the secret of how the Pyramids were made.
I highly doubt a man that weighs less than 130lbs and worked Completely alone did this without knowing something about anti gravity and levitation.
Whether this man Hutchinson is a fraud or not obviously the theory is quite real.

Truly a great story. Ive seen some stuff on this and the mystery makes it a popular place i bet.

An article I found that gives a brief explanation for those that dont know Coral Castle or its story:
www.livescience.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
Tell me what it is, This is the guy who has claimed he has tapped into the "Zero point energy" vacuum right?
This is the guy who the "Hutchison hoax" is named after:

Hutchison hoax

The Hutchison hoax is named after an eccentric Canadian, John Hutchison, a fan of Nikola Tesla and Tesla coils. Hutchison claims to have discovered a number of weird things, such as the levitation of heavy objects and the fusion of metal and wood by forces heretofore undetected by normal scientists. Hutchison calls these weird things "the Hutchison effect." Some of the things he calls weird seem to be explainable in terms of electromagnetism and other known physical forces, but he has more mysterious explanations, such as zero point energy and electromagnetic fields that cancel out gravity. Unfortunately, he seems to be the only one who can produce the effects, but not even he can replicate them—at least not in the presence of unbiased observers. His evidence consists mainly of his word and his videos.

Strange coincidence...not one that has been mentioned before in relation to Hutchison is quantum phenomena.

You remember the double slit experiment?

What happens to the electrons fired at the slit when they are being externally *observed*?...see what i mean?

The same quantum 'observing' phenomena could be at play here in Hutchison's work too...perhaps the frequencies of conscious thought / negative thought frequencies from 'new' observers are enough to cause a similar effect on the results?

We do live in a weird multiverse we know almost nothing about.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I knew i should have read the thread before posting (naughty me)...looks like we are thinking along the same lines mate..don't observe..electrons behave as we would expect...do observe and they don't..perhaps something similar is going on with the Hutchison experiments?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I've found some of the ideas and stories behind the Hutchison effect intriguing, but perhaps this time around he'll do a better job of it? I followed it a bit when it was new, but then the story sort of fell apart.

The main problem that all the skeptics bring up (which I agree with) is lack of adequate documentation. If you're not logging every piece of equipment used, how they are placed and directed in regards to the EM/RF target area, and all their associated settings, then there's not much point in the experiment because nobody else can effectively attempt to reproduce it. (Yes, documenting, data logging, and validation is a lot of work. But to do actual science, such work is necessary.) Video itself is inadequate because many of the things in the videos could be reproduced easily by hoaxing. (ie:Building a small room within a box, attaching the camera to a hardpoint on the box, and shaking the box to make "anti-gravity" as everything bounces around and "floats" in relation to the camera.)

Now if he gets assistants this time around to log and document everything in his seemingly random approach and setup such that it can be reproduced consistently (and elsewhere), he might have a chance to refute the skeptics. I would like to be surprised in this regard. But based on past history and lack of much in the way of progress it seems doubtful.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ok so Dutchsinse finaly put out a vid but its not much of an interview

Like I said not much information hopefully well get more soon he also put up John H new you tube www.youtube.com... have a look if you want...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
I've found some of the ideas and stories behind the Hutchison effect intriguing, but perhaps this time around he'll do a better job of it? I followed it a bit when it was new, but then the story sort of fell apart.

The main problem that all the skeptics bring up (which I agree with) is lack of adequate documentation. If you're not logging every piece of equipment used, how they are placed and directed in regards to the EM/RF target area, and all their associated settings, then there's not much point in the experiment because nobody else can effectively attempt to reproduce it. (Yes, documenting, data logging, and validation is a lot of work. But to do actual science, such work is necessary.) Video itself is inadequate because many of the things in the videos could be reproduced easily by hoaxing. (ie:Building a small room within a box, attaching the camera to a hardpoint on the box, and shaking the box to make "anti-gravity" as everything bounces around and "floats" in relation to the camera.)

Now if he gets assistants this time around to log and document everything in his seemingly random approach and setup such that it can be reproduced consistently (and elsewhere), he might have a chance to refute the skeptics. I would like to be surprised in this regard. But based on past history and lack of much in the way of progress it seems doubtful.

I couldnt agree more. I find it odd he has been a bit secretive and such about some things, when most scientists strive for proving their theory, especially when anyone who has denied their theory tests it for themselves and gets a dose of "told you so".

I also agree that the documentation is extremely sketchy and needs to be alot more thorough. What i also find odd that others (like the "paper" i read by someone who had intrigrated johns theory with an experiment of his own, also do not produce adequate documentation. The clique it seems sticks together. While it is good others are finding his theory "valid" their lack of any evidence or an experiment which can duplicate the result, only drags down his credibility on the matter further.
If he is correct, he needs to swallow whatever pride he has and stop validating un proven facts, and accept his protocols and experiments are either flawed and need reworking to duplicate these results, or that his theory is wrong.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Ok so Dutchsinse finaly put out a vid but its not much of an interview

Like I said not much information hopefully well get more soon he also put up John H new you tube www.youtube.com... have a look if you want...

Im really trying to give this guy credit but the more videos I see the less credible to me he is. Now he has a chance here to again prove something, which is the clean water thing. This seems to be a relatively simple experiment which can be duplicated easily and also show results quite readily. If he is unable to provide concrete results with such a simple experiment then I cant really say he has any scientific drive. And by results i even mean him showing water unaffected by frequencies which is still more scientific then what he has shown thus far. Would he show negative results though is the question.
In regards to cleaning water, and this may be a very simpleton type question but im not a physicist. If im not mistaken, matter cant be destroyed but recreated. Oil, if im still not mistaken is matter. Now if frequencies clean this water, where does the oil go? Is it just moved somewhere else in the water, or is it actually converted to something else?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I heard back from Sargoytchev. Unfortunately he didn't provide anything that can really be added to the discussion at this time. He did however direct me to his latest book where he supposedly covers all of this. I currently don't have $20 to spend on a book that is less than 200 pages, but for anyone interested here is a link to the book's Amazon page.

Field Propulsion by Control of Gravity: Theory and Experiments

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I heard back from Sargoytchev. Unfortunately he didn't provide anything that can really be added to the discussion at this time. He did however direct me to his latest book where he supposedly covers all of this. I currently don't have $20 to spend on a book that is less than 200 pages, but for anyone interested here is a link to the book's Amazon page.

Again credibility has dropped even further......"see my new book". So if the scientists are in doubt of this work all they need to do is spend 20.00 and the answer is theirs?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

In regards to cleaning water, and this may be a very simpleton type question but im not a physicist. If im not mistaken, matter cant be destroyed but recreated. Oil, if im still not mistaken is matter. Now if frequencies clean this water, where does the oil go? Is it just moved somewhere else in the water, or is it actually converted to something else?

I'm in no way qualified to answer but this artcle gives a good breakdown of Teslas resonance theory www.intuitor.com...
and ya if it works John should be able to prove it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm in no way qualified to answer but this artcle gives a good breakdown of Teslas resonance theory www.intuitor.com...
and ya if it works John should be able to prove it.

Thank you, and i did read the lab report from the chemist who observed the experiment. The results did show a decrease in the oil. 7ppm to 1 ppm which is fantastic. But the question was still raised, like i had asked " Where did the oil go?" The range said around 1000 yrds in a spherical shape, but it didnt clarify if tests were done outside the range of frequencies which i think would help determine if the oil was just pushed aside (kinda like dish soap and the way it repels grease) or actually transmuted into something else. Again observations were done by an outsider, but very little of anything else was done other then the simple test of the particles in the water. I would think transmutation would be something easily shown with an experiment, and that i think is whats holding this theory back.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Again credibility has dropped even further......"see my new book". So if the scientists are in doubt of this work all they need to do is spend 20.00 and the answer is theirs?

Man I dont blame you for being a skeptic most of here are but no need to trash on a respected professor for flogging his book. Especially when he's probably gotten so many on the same question. Fact is if he published lies he'd be laughed out of his field.

I dont know about the details of what happens to the oil but my thought is the harmonics case it to break at a molecular level. Either causing transmutation or outright disintegration... just a guess and ya more testing by big brains would be great lets see if TPTB let that happen eh.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Man I dont blame you for being a skeptic most of here are but no need to trash on a respected professor for flogging his book. Especially when he's probably gotten so many on the same question. Fact is if he published lies he'd be laughed out of his field.

I dont know about the details of what happens to the oil but my thought is the harmonics case it to break at a molecular level. Either causing transmutation or outright disintegration... just a guess and ya more testing by big brains would be great lets see if TPTB let that happen eh.

I will trash a respected professor for that. Even if it was the ever so famous Stephen Hawking (and in all honesty, what he does is amazing but his theories arent any better then anyone elses, or profound in recent years) i would be put off if he referred me to a book to be bought before a free published journal he wrote. I find it kind of repulsive (harsh word but i honestly feel that way). I compare it to asking your family doctor for help or a place to find answers and he tells you his book is filled with the information you need, for only 20.00 but offers no other information, when many other doctors youve seen and met with have provided you with such information with ease and great interest. It felt like he said " Pay me for my knowledge and you shall receive". And besides does that book have anything to do with Hutchinsons theory or prove it, which i believe was the nature of your general inquiry when you had emailed it? Is there absolutely no info he could give you other then a 20.00 book?
I hope that didnt come off as too bitter of a rant or snapping at you its just how i feel about it, im pretty passionate about science lol

The out right disintegration is what im having trouble with since, like i had said before, i dont think matter can be destroyed out right so transmutation has got to be the key....that is if it is happening and he can prove it. From what i gathered from the report, the put the device in the water (im not sure it said depth) let it do its thing for awhile then after hours (?) the water had cleared dramatically. Also i read they tested the water prior and after and showed the differences. But thats where it pretty much ends, there was no tests outside the zone they treated from what i read, and again, the chemist (most likely since he may not be fully qualified to make an opinion on it) did not state whether he examined the device used and what was the components inside and their purposes.
None the less this topic has me extremely interested at the moment. And might i add, this is fantastic discussion post.

edit on 29-4-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I will trash a respected professor for that. Even if it was the ever so famous Stephen
I hope that didnt come off as too bitter of a rant or snapping at you its just how i feel about it, im pretty passionate about science lol

No your answers are very civil. While I disagree with you this man is no ones physician and does not owe us anything I do see your point and would also like to have seen an official scientific paper on the subject.

The out right disintegration is what im having trouble with since, like i had said before, i dont think matter can be destroyed out right so transmutation has got to be the key....that is if it is happening and he can prove it. From what i gathered from the report, the put the device in the water (im not sure it said depth) let it do its thing for awhile then after hours (?) the water had cleared dramatically. Also i read they tested the water prior and after and showed the differences. But thats where it pretty much ends, there was no tests outside the zone they treated from what i read, and again, the chemist (most likely since he may not be fully qualified to make an opinion on it) did not state whether he examined the device used and what was the components inside and their purposes.
None the less this topic has me extremely interested at the moment. And might i add, this is fantastic discussion post.

I agree and I would like to see a demonstration by some professional scientist. But I do believe they have proven it works. Lets hope some scientist at ATS reads this and picks up the gauntlet because I dont think TPTB want this technology out. As for the disintegration thing keep in mind that was just my guess.
Many thanks for your feedback imho ATS is one of the best places on the web to have a civil discussion about anything conspiracy related.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join