It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official White House Obama Birth Certificate: Obvious Forgery, but why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's not hard to see that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. The pdf file has separate image layers for the character fonts and the background paper. The loops in the doctors and Obama Sr.'s signature white out the background paper. The name of the hospital is incorrect. It changed it's name to that in 1978

Original:
www.whitehouse.gov...
Separated pdf image
www.turboimagehost.com...

Loops in signatures are white instead of mottled green:
www.turboimagehost.com...

Hospitals name is wrong:

In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Hospiital to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.[2][3][4]

from
en.wikipedia.org...

Back then it was called "Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital". Also designating the race as African would not be the norm for that era.

Now my question is why the obvious forgery? I can only conclude that they want to launch a race war in order to create the conditions for martial law and the complete loss of all our freedoms. This is the end game I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Ah yes, the million dollar question? Why the phony birth certificate? Maybe he wanted to become President so bad he just didn't think anyone would check. Maye it all started so he could get into bars underage? I just hope we have a few hundred more posts trying to figure the whole thing out. By then the aliens will be able to vote.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
it changed it's name in 1978 TO Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children. on the certificate it says maternity and gynecological

so i think you are backwards on that one.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

What I don't understand is that he had a war chest of millions of dollars to suppress any birth certificate question. With his resources and the resources of his backers they could have hired the very best in birth certificate forgery. They probably could have used an original from maybe a deceased baby from the same hospital and actually used a typewriter on real paper instead of this lame adobe/illustrator mash up.

So they needed it to look superficially good while have some obvious tells so that American patriots will cry foul. Of course the true believers and his core constituency of drug addicts and felons will back him whether the bc is fake or not. Civil war then follows.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The name of the hospital is incorrect. It changed it's name to that in 1978

Surely someone has a BC issued by the same hospital around that time to see what it was called...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Or, it was messed up on purpose to give the issue more life going into a another election year. After all, he went on the View and they claimed it is Racist, which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If he didn't spend millions trying not to release it, then it wouldn't have been an issue.

It just seems too convienient for it to show up right now. I hadn't heard a whole lot about it except for Trump. Most of what has been going on has to do with the economy, the budget, the deficit, and now this has to come out. Maybe there is something else going on and this is the red herring. It is taking all the attention away from other things. I would pay attention to other news.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
it changed it's name in 1978 TO Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children. on the certificate it says maternity and gynecological

so i think you are backwards on that one.

The point is that it was called Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital at the time of Obama's birth. The Maternity designation came later after the merger. Maybe we can find some other birth certificates of the era to verify this.

To me however the text analysis is damning. Those fonts were added to the paper image later, that's obvious.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Here's a BC I found on the net..
Hospital name is the same as on Obama's BC..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

There are two plausible reasons I can muster..

1.They know that the blind sheep in this country won't spend the time actually doing research so by releasing this "form" they will have instant sheep fallen for it and will adamantly defend it..Which gives the birther movement more of a battle to fight because people will say " They showed the form you're a nut" even quicker now and so the battle will continue until it is proven fake by someone with credibility.

2. They are merely buying a little more time because they know soon it won't matter and with trump making a lot of noise about it..it might have become an issue they don't have to time or enough lies to defend it.

Both have their own set of pros and cons..but are plausible.none the less..I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Ah yes, the million dollar question? Why the phony birth certificate? Maybe he wanted to become President so bad he just didn't think anyone would check. Maye it all started so he could get into bars underage? I just hope we have a few hundred more posts trying to figure the whole thing out. By then the aliens will be able to vote.

now these are some answers i can understand.

seriously, ida believed either of these and not even really given it another thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks so that clears that up I guess. However that certificate looks a heck of a lot different than Obamas. It's aged, like mine is, is on different paper and has no white artifacts around the fonts or signatures.

It looks like they matched up the typewriters though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks so that clears that up I guess. However that certificate looks a heck of a lot different than Obamas. It's aged, like mine is, is on different paper and has no white artifacts around the fonts or signatures.

It looks like they matched up the typewriters though.

I'll point out that when I went to pic info it states that pic was last modified TODAY, 28th April..

Not sure if I'm checking that correctly but it could have been posted to discredit the hospital difference in name and may be a fake..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I got this from that other site. This guy shows pretty conclusively that the white house .pdf is not a scanned image but a carefully constructed forgery.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
notice in backinblacks BC image the department of health number sequence on the top right.. 61 10637 her twin is 61 10638... clearly in sequence (as explained in the video above) they were born aug 5th 1961
obama's born a day earlier Aug 4th, yet has a number 61 10641??

edit on 28-4-2011 by 2012DragonSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
notice in backinblacks BC image the department of health number sequence on the top right.. 61 10637 her twin is 61 1038... clearly in sequence (as explained in the video above) they were born aug 5th 1961

now that's odd..

edit: I note now that the mothers signed the forms on the same day..The 7th August..
Maybe that's why..

edit on 28-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
notice in backinblacks BC image the department of health number sequence on the top right.. 61 10637 her twin is 61 1038... clearly in sequence (as explained in the video above) they were born aug 5th 1961

That sounds very suspicious. The number is imprinted by a mechanical counter. It's not like you'd get the papers out of order. Yet another screw up or perhaps an obvious clue.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get...

Why does this certificate have a new date stamp on it, is it not common to be issued a FULL birth certificate after the registration of the birth or is a FULL one only given when requested at a later date?

I have an English one that is from the 60's.

Why doesn't this one have a date stamp from all those years ago?

How does it work over there in the USA (hawaii)?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think this article will help you explain additonal "issues" with Obama's B.C. history.

What is it about twin girls born day after Obama?

Source: www.wnd.com...

Have fun...

I'm off to make some popcorn. This is going to get better than the movies....!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Or, it was messed up on purpose to give the issue more life going into a another election year. After all, he went on the View and they claimed it is Racist, which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If he didn't spend millions trying not to release it, then it wouldn't have been an issue.

It just seems too convienient for it to show up right now. I hadn't heard a whole lot about it except for Trump. Most of what has been going on has to do with the economy, the budget, the deficit, and now this has to come out. Maybe there is something else going on and this is the red herring. It is taking all the attention away from other things. I would pay attention to other news.

You are correct! Obama has been losing his political base at a consistent pace for the past year. Just looking at his declining poll numbers. Look at our economy and the fact that we are involved in three foreign combat theaters. His poll numbers just keep slipping. Compare those numbers with the recent poll numbers of those who don't believe he is US born. Quite a staggering contrast.

Obama is a poll man who has positioned himself in direct correlation to poll numbers. Obama's camp is in panic mode and have sent out the usual memos to the MSM to dredge up the race card which we are seeing on all fronts AGAIN. They are all talking about the racial undertones of this. Obama feeds the fire by producing the BC that we have been told does not even exist!! He now says, look I've shown it and it still is not good enough. They must hate me because I'm black. This is playing out like a cheap dime store novel and the usual Obama defenders are dropping the race card left and right now that the marching order has been given.

Obama is desperately trying to rev up his foot soldiers again. However, issuing a document with obvious alterations has me stumped. Leaving the trail of breadcrumbs was certainly deliberate in this case.

The race card is all they have left to distract the nation from Obama's failed policies, power grabs and reckless spending.. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be all over this. Time for another pity party for Obama. Just like the last one that got him elected.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that Obama was chuckling slightly when he announced his birth certificate, as if to reassure us about how stupid it was to dare to question his citizenship? What if really he was laughing at how obvious his forgery was and daring to say , "Now what are you going to do about it?". What if they don't care about the obvious forgery because they are about to crash the system and implement martial law anyway, so who cares if the president is legitimate?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join