It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Who was the Hawaii State registrar in August 1961? Compare this to what was presented as Obama's COLB.
There is only one registrar at one time working for vital statistics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I just opened up the birth certificate in Xara Designer Pro 6, and after doing color corrections to take away a lot of the brightness of the white color, here is what I came up with:

Notice of Birth
illegible
illegible
OAHU

I don't think it says CIA at all, and what you see as a CI, I see as an O, etc...I will toy with the illegible parts some more, but this is what I have so far.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Screw those disinformation agents! We know what we are we are the real americans!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
once again you manage to reveal what isnt shown to everybody to see boon!! keep up the good work buddy, these inconsistencies are whats going to send this motherf##### down!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is getting retarded. As has been stated where you see CIA 61 is actually OAHU, as in the island he was born on, and the initials AWGD is actually AUG 8 as in the date the BC was accepted by local registration.

Why is it so hard to accept that the guy was born in HI?

This whole BC nonsense was started by a russian immigrant (and not a really bright one either). If you don't like the guy's policies fine, then discredit him on his policies, like lying about the whole change you can believe in garbage, Gitmo is not closed in fact has been expanded, indefinate detainment has been expanded to pre-emptive detainment, troop draw down in Afghanistan has not happened but in fact was expanded, HC reform didn't deliver, financial reform again doesn't deliver, there are plenty of actual non conspiracy policies to tear him down on. To bring it to this level over his BC, and now it looks like possibly his school transcripts, is just allowing him to have a leg to stand on, you get dismissed as "silly" and fringe.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have read most of the threads here and it is getting kind of silly. Has anyone tried to overlay one document over the other? I haven't the capabilities.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Yes, it was done.
you stopped reading too early, I guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

boon, one thing I find scarey is that the day after he gets the birth certificate released he promotes the CIA chief to the head of the military and the head of the army to the cia chief...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
once again you manage to reveal what isnt shown to everybody to see boon!! keep up the good work buddy, these inconsistencies are whats going to send this motherf##### down!!

Yet another who hasn't read the thread to see that "boon" isn't "revealing" anything....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EdOfTheDead

Not true, it was announced prior to the release of the BC.

It's actually been talked about for awhile, it was no secret that Gates was retiring and he recommended Panetta to the position and Petraeus asked for the CIA spot, this had been in the works for some time now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have to say after reading the entire thread... I need to applaud the investigative abilities of ATS members..

Even though nothing was revealed the process was definitely something to be proud of.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I find it interesting that MSNBC has removed the link to the BC image that Boon used. You would think that they would leave it up for a while, especially since it's MSNBC is Obama's personal lap dog. Perhaps Boon isn't the only person that has discovered this. Watch your back Boon.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Your explanation seems to be the most logical, elegant and simple. These guys will examine every single pixel looking for anomalies in this mans BC. Pretty soon they will claim one pixel is out of place.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Why don't you post a screenshot so we can all see what you see?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I woke up this morning and it was like it never happened. Really can't find it on front pages of the top news websites anymore.

Not plugging but if you go over to Fox its not even on their front page anymore. At least at the time of this posting.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Who was the Hawaii State registrar in August 1961? Compare this to what was presented as Obama's COLB.
There is only one registrar at one time working for vital statistics.

edit on 28-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

Yep. No sign of the sarcastic "ukelele" nonsense. Star for you!

This is looking like evidence of a severe amount of Obama chutzpah, or else, as I speculated on another thread, an early indication of a planned public humiliation for Mr. Obama.

If this document does indeed prove to be such a joke, Obama will know that he was betrayed by those he trusted with this mission, which would only mean that his days were numbered, in some way. At some point, he will realize that his true masters have other plans.

The "surprise" might be that as ludicrous as this thing is, we will all shortly have something so much bigger to worry about, that the issue will be moot. After all, speaking ill of the dead never worked so well...

JR

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow, This is an ATS Exclusive.

How many other websites and news agencies did you turn down, before deciding to break the story on ATS?
edit on 28-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Forgive me for going slightly off on a tangent for a moment, but it applies to this topic and indeed reading pages of this caused me the realization...

Our 'system' is so fake that topics like this are not only possible, but inevitable.

'But Houston, we have a problem.
It appears that a large portion of the population is brainwashed with mainstream propaganda and ACTUALLY BELIEVE that the system is legit and on the up and up.

That's the biggest joke ever. It will make you laugh and it will make you cry.

And we may never know the ultimate truth.

They are attempting to manipulate segments of the population against each other. Do not allow yourselves to become puppets. Stay vigilant.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post I have been a reader for a while now, I can't help but think either this someone behind the scene's has done this on purpose to either discredit obama or just to rub everyone's nose's in it. This is clearly a fake and people should come forward and demand answers.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I bet when it was being brought there they had a CIA document ontop of it that was recently printed and the document's ink got on the BC just a thought

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join