It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Yeah, thats the thing that it found, you say its the short form?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

I will! Not on my own dime though, someone needs to buy me a ticket.

D.C. in late April.. I can just see the blossoms..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey Boondock,would it be possible for you to get hold of another LFBC from the same time and hospital,and run that through your software in the same manner?

That could be good,to get a similar document to compare with..

Never been sure whats the truth in this whole matter,and I am still not sure,but your work is certainly interesting Buddy.

Funny ain't it? CNN or whatever media will just take a legit looking document at face value,it takes a proper ATS Dude to do the forensics.

Good work Boondock!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For God's sake, this makes my head hurt...

It clearly says "HOUR OF BIRTH" under the title "Certificate of Live Birth" with a "7:2" visible underneath that as well to the left of the Middle Name heading.

It also very plainly says OAHU in all caps to the left and slightly below Hussein and above the Street Address of 6085 Kalanianaole Highway it says OBAMA.

It's most likely transfer artifact from another accompanying hospital document. I have included a link to an image which is pretty darn obvious...I used Photoshop, using the same image you guys have used, and all I did was adjust the levels using the leftmost slider and going to the right until the text was visible. It's sooooo plain as day.

image-shed.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
MSNBC has a news report that shows exactly what the birth certificate over shadowed. And with a quote that the says, "But release of the birth certificate and the president’s remarks about it weren’t intended for those people (conspiracy theorist). Rather, they were aimed at everyone else and the news media."

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

By the way, first post here. Nice to be apart the action.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76

Yeah, thats the thing that it found, you say its the short form?

Here is the pic I used link

Every ghost image can be matched to the short form.
Someone earlier in the thread pointed it out, matching "CIA" to "Island of Birth OAHU".
SO I checked and it is true for the whole image.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I recommend checking the OP vid on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by deansredhalo

Upon futher review, it looks like it's transfer artifact from the previously released Certification of Live Birth document.

You can see the LAN and part of the D above the ghost OAHU which matches up with the other document.

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint what it appears to me is: the CIA used a pencil to mark Obama's original LFBC, then later erased it using an eraser.

Which scenario is more likely:
1. Massive CIA operation that appears to have their fingerprints on Obama's birth record - even back to the day he was born
2. The lettering was transferred via impression from someone writing something over the top of it, and dirt collecting in the depressions over the next 40 years. (Not necessarily a certificate on the previous page, but could have been a nurse writing out a check to pay the Pizza guy and using this particular book as a support.)

BTW - on my LCD, the first thing I saw in your "X-Ray" (LOL) is OAHU and that was before I read anything else.

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Damn, I need to be working in forensics.

I think you're doing pretty good with fantasy...
edit on 4/28/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So this is 100% a fraud then. He took the short form, put it over a long form, and then released it sloppy as all hell.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

could you redo this link please as it isn't active

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Well, make sure that when they accommodate you out of the door into the awaiting white rubber-padded van outside to the DC Department of Mental Health that you don't give away your source.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It looks like they had the short form birth certificate behind the long form when they made photo copies. It all lines up, so you're just seeing bleed-through.

Click through to view the whole thing if the forum is cutting off the left edge:

All I did was open this image of the long-form certificate in Photoshop, then invert the colors and apply a curve to it to increase the contrast. I then took this image of the short-form certificate, resized, moved, and very slightly rotated it and laid it on top.

It all lines up. the supposed "CIA-61" is "OAHU." You can see other bits line up, like "Island of Birth," "Sex," and the black box at the bottom of the short form that says "ANY ALTERATION INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE."

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Oh, good God! This is the whole problem with theorists. It's not enough to believe there is a conspiracy, and it's not enough to investigate the conspiracy, and is cetainly isn't enough to disprove the conspiracy. It's like a dang drug addict who needs more and more. Why can't you just let go and accept that, shockingly, you were wrong and move on to the next great conspiracy.

Common question..not easily answered.

There are elements of truth to the 'like a drug' point you made, that's true...but the reasons for developing a long standing interest in 'alternative' topics, is ultimately rooted in something very simple and very natural, namely a stronger than average drive to discover, to uncover and lay bare that which is hidden...to get and make sure they have, the truth...of one sort or another, as they see it.

Can't have too much truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My BC doesn't have so much interesting stuff.

edit on 4/28/2011 by bestideayet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Actually, Capitol Police are mostly decent to those they feel might have some mental illness. It is part of the training. You might think it is all said in fun, but this type of scenario happens a lot more often than you might think.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

So this newly released BC is a fake for sure. Why would the short form appear underneath the long form? it wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It makes sense.

I posted this long ago that anyone studying Russian in the early 60's as Obama's Mom and Dad were when they first met were clearly CIA.

This was the middle of the escalating COLD WAR.

Why else would one need to learn Russian ?
Obama's Mom worked for the Ford Foundation, a known CIA Front.

But to those of you that want to Greyhound to DC with a citizen's arrest warrant based upon a fraudulent document......Good Luck.

Obama is part of the secret Bankster backed club and why he is POTUS and you are NOT !

They will simply toss your a$$ into a very deep and dark hole under the WhiteHouse bunker.

Your picture will be emblazoned upon Milk Containers nationwide, Never to be heard from again !!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

It looks like they had the short form birth certificate behind the long form when they made photo copies. It all lines up, so you're just seeing bleed-through.

It all lines up. the supposed "CIA-61" is "OAHU." You can see other bits line up, like "Island of Birth," "Sex," and the black box at the bottom of the short form that says "ANY ALTERATION INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE."

Game, set, and match, children...looks like case closed to me. I see the exact same thing, took me two and a half seconds to realize it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

thanks, been saying this all day and posting images of it.....perhaps with the overlay people will listen.

evidently whoever is putting out this stuff is doing it for fiasco, distraction most likely, regular gov tactics of smoke and mirrors.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join