It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: PROOF!!! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Alex just posted this video, figured I would post it in a new thread since the main thread with the screenshots and explanations has 50+ pages at this moment... MAIN POST credit for the information 15 hours ago to Bonified Ween...

Anyways Alex gets into how to break the layers apart with adobe... so here ya go

My main question is the same AJ asked... Why wouldnt they do a better job? What does this mean...

I dont use labels, so I wouldnt say im a "birther" or "anti-birther" or whatever labels there are.
edit on 28-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You do realize that your a racist for posting this video, don't you?

At least that's what you'll be accused of here shortly, considering that you never posted a similar video about GW Bush's BC.

I think the whole fiasco is just being used to turn people against each other. Seems to be working well, too

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hmm... Well as I mentioned I dont bother with labels.. I see people as human beings...

Heres a video in response as well. Different topic, but same basic thought process behind it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KainRich
You do realize that your a racist for posting this video, don't you?

I think the whole fiasco is just being used to turn people against each other.

There's nothing racist about it. The same thing was brought up about McCain prior to the election.

Your right about it being used to turn people against one another. Smoke n' mirrors. It's more of a distraction from all of the real crap that's hindering the well being of the people by TPTB.

link   
Truth is there are layers in the document. Photoshop is pretty damn easy to use and it is silly. I think somebody should arrest the president if this is true!

Just..OCR..
edit on 28-4-2011 by Arcade425 because: Because I am an idiot

link   
If you look at the green background when they take the txt out, up close.. looks like some alien computer language. Its a D-day code!! Lol anyhow anyone else see what im talking about?

Deebo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Much more to this than meets the eye. I guarantee it.

The timing with all the stuff going on is way too convenient. It sidetracks so many far more pertinent issues it's beyond coincidence.

Why now?

Count the reasons!

The dollar is crashing, precious metals are skyrocketing, and something is happening at Dancing With The Stars that I don't give a rat's *ss about.

Peel the layers off the onion folks. There is something to this.

My worry is, what is going on that is SO important that they felt it necessary to release these documents now?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Folks this is a distraction while the dollar crashes and inflation engulfs us. I could have told you this was a fake without even looking at it. There was no reason to hold it back this long otherwise.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Jesus!
Seriously, how many of these threads do we really need in one day?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This is just like Monica Lewinski's dress was for Clinton
A way to pick on the prez without having to apply the charges to all the politicians which would normally all be guilty of any profitable scam together...
The old "we can't tell on each other we all chose to be guilty" ploy

they have to finish looting the coffers before daybreak
and you can't be looking while they do

I wonder why they don't seem to care if you look after

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Im sorry you read too many threads on this... but hey, theres alot of people on the main topic, who have no idea how to actually take the layers out of the document(myself included)

So I posted this to get the video out there for people to see. No need to bash a post which brings a different angle to the subject... No one is forced to click on any thread

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

edit on 28-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

There is no evidence here that hasn't been discussed in the layers thread started yesterday.

Most folks in the industry agree that it is a simple program (like OmniPage) that created the docs from scan to PDF. This would make sense because it is what businesses do (which is what a Hospital is)

It's really simple to use, makes business sense and if you Birthers can't wrap your mind around it then fine, keep looking stupid as hell.

I'm still waiting for some real proof and so far everything has been debunked.

Your theory is garbage. Do some better fact checking and try doing it with an open mind.

Quit wasting our time, you should have done the leg work yourself.
edit on 28-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We didn't need any video to proof anything. All it takes is a bit of common sense to figure out that Obama isn't legit.

There have been many sources of information that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he isn't who he claims he is. What will happen? Nothing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by dethduck

Im sorry you read too many threads on this... but hey, theres alot of people on the main topic, who have no idea how to actually take the layers out of the document(myself included)

So I posted this to get the video out there for people to see. No need to bash a post which brings a different angle to the subject... No one is forced to click on any thread

Actually he is 100% correct in calling you out. In your OP you even stated that there was a layers thread open. Add this to the layers thread if it isn't already.

Does is really surprise you when Alex Jones finds a conspiracy in something so simple? Sure as hell doesn't surprise me.

Fricken layers are STANDARD in a doc scanning program.

STANDARD.

Why scan them?

We are in the digital age, so a hospital will scan paperwork. Make sure it is readable, save the file.

It's normal and COMPLETELY explained in the other threads.

So yes, we do not need another one of THESE threads. Your title is super misleading to say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
We didn't need any video to proof anything. All it takes is a bit of common sense to figure out that Obama isn't legit.

There have been many sources of information that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he isn't who he claims he is. What will happen? Nothing.

How about my common sense tells me that Bush should have gone to prison and he never did.

At least we have proof of that.

Warrentless Wiretaps would be just one of a few reasons.

Point being Obama is a saint compared and what has he done that is illegal that wasn't carried over by the Bush Admin?

You just make assumptions based on what? What proof has shown you the way that you would like to share with the group?

Anything? Or are you just a blind follower?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

How about my common sense tells me that Bush should have gone to prison and he never did.

At least we have proof of that.

Warrentless Wiretaps would be just one of a few reasons.

Point being Obama is a saint compared and what has he done that is illegal that wasn't carried over by the Bush Admin?

You just make assumptions based on what? What proof has shown you the way that you would like to share with the group?

Anything? Or are you just a blind follower?

I fully agree, Bush should be tried and hung, along with Cheney.

But keep in mind, Bush only expanded from LBJ's illegal acts against humanity, Obama....he expanded even further. By Obama's expansion, ( ie the Patriot Act, etc ) hardly classifies him as a saint.

If thats what you want to believe thats your prerogative, but comparing Bush to Obama, is like comparing Apples to oranges, ...night vs day.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I fully agree, Bush should be tried and hung, along with Cheney.

But keep in mind, Bush only expanded from LBJ's illegal acts against humanity, Obama....he expanded even further. By Obama's expansion, ( ie the Patriot Act, etc ) hardly classifies him as a saint.

If thats what you want to believe thats your prerogative, but comparing Bush to Obama, is like comparing Apples to oranges, ...night vs day.

Yeah Obama (and congress mind you) extended the Patriot act and refused to act on the previous administration.
I completely agree.

But you stated above you seen enough proof of this and that, what proof?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Just reflect on the most recent threads about the LFBC on ATS, further, one only needs to scan and peruse different sources as of late to see the truth. I couldnt possibly list all the sources that are debating this topic.

You want proof, just do your own research and believe what you want to believe. let's say you believe Obama is legit, and lets say there is viable evidence to support that he is NOT a citizen. Are you going to believe said proof? Most likely not. Why? Because you have already made your mind up about what you believe and no amount of evidence will sway your thoughts.

That is why I dont believe in the " show me proof " paradigm.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
On one hand grooming a guy who is born outside the US is a huge liability, as it can be seen here.

On the other hand, grooming a guy who is born outside the US is very unlikely to discover his inner patriot, like that womanizing drunk kennedy and turn against his puppeteers.

But still you would think they would at least get all the right documents into place, be they fake or real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join