It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
well this appears like a good place to take a nap
while folks get caught up on reading.
I'll be back later and then I'll be the one
catching up. lol
good day

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In all fairness I can see the OAHU, and I can understand the skeptics.

However to the skeptics please look at it again, the "A" in OAHU is way to condensed if compared to the O, H, and U, by condensed I mean the /\ are kinda of bent inward and very close together as oppossed to the other letters. Also the U is a bit stretched out. Though CIA - 61, I can see that as well, and the font is consistent.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Okay, just wanted to make sure.
I was around when the thread first started, then I came back this morn and saw it had taken off and was moving quite fast. I read the first few pages then skipped to the last couple. Must've not gone back far enough to see you had changed your mind. It's so hard to read every single page, sorry. If I read every post, then by the time I'm done I'll have more pages to read and I'll never get caught up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the part that's throwing me off is the Kenya part
did all the tribes in 60/61 and a little before all consider themselves Kenyans
Obamas pop was Luo tribe
Jomo Kenyatta was Mau Mau tribe
Politically these tribes didn't get along.
just sayin.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I do not know how other ATS'ers make their assessments when reading these threads, but I read EVERY POST THAT THE OP makes only. OPINIONS from the readers DO NOT APPLY, ONLY THE FACTS!

...and the facts are:

1.) The source of the OP's topic is internet based, that is to say that the document was d/l'ed from the internet.

2.) The s/w being used CANNOT produce x-rays to examine the document in question.

3.) The OP has a bias, and is not neutral to the topic of the thread.

...and there are a few more, but those were enough to close the doors to my mental facilities on the topic. Believe me, I give every post that I read a fair and even playing field when drawing my own conclusion. It has been presented, and I have examined all of the static & deviated factors to this story.

No water. *Obama is still legit, until proven bogus.
edit on 28-4-2011 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ever since this birther movement started, I've been conned [mostly by Fox news and radio talk show host's,]into believing that President Obama did not have a legal birth certifcate. I just found out last month that the short BC form has been on the internet, since before the last presidential U.S. election.This short form BC is FBI legal for everything.
"It is inconceivable that this campaign to portray Mr. Obama as the insidious 'other' would have been conducted against a white president"
"Mr. Boehner, and other party leaders, have a new reason to call a halt to the politics of paranoia and intolerance."
"BAM'S HAS TRUMPED DONALD"

This "birther movement" is not just a racist radical right wing kook attack against President Obama. It is a vast right wing conspiracy, spawned by some right wing group [NYT, April 27, 2010, EDITORIALS / LETTERS,] down in Florida, buy pushing its agenda, by sending letter's to all the states requiring them to pass laws denying people the right to vote; if they do not have a proper photo ID, that must be obtained by having a legal birth certifcate.

College photo ID's are not legal to qualify to vote in some states. Most of the people, who will be denied the right to vote are Democrats. Even though the Supreme Court passed the decision to let states pass such draconian election laws; it is still a vicious attack on our basic civil liberties, and human right's.

Nice try boony. You still got my flag.

Erno86
edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 28-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a quote

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Open image in Photoshop,
Hit CTRL-T and scale the size up (optional),
Select Image/Adjustments/Levels (or just hit CTRL-L),
Under the 'graph' you will see three boxes with numbers in them, type in '223' in the first box - leave the others as is.

To me, it clearly says OAHU. The other text I am not so sure of (although the text right at the top does look a little like "King of Israel" lol)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/788e13c899e8.png[/atsimg]

Not that I care lol, its just planly obvious to me when you set the levels a little lower than Boon did.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Even though I'm sure that they tampered with the document (perhaps even to make it look better)

Doesn't it make more sense that they initially filled it in with a pencil and then later it is processed by some typist and filed....

Although the Kenya part interests me and would like to see more experts on this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

It's because he's a democrat, not because of mixed race. If he were a republican he would be a saint. The two parties have demonized each other to the point of absurdity, and this is just one example of the absurdity.

Remember Clinton and the pot smoking issue? He was demonized for this. But, remember when Schwartzenegger was seen by all to be smoking a reefer in "Pumping Iron"? I guess that was OK with the republicans because he was one of them.

There are other examples where the reverse is true: If it's done by a democrat, it's OK. etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Furbs

That's why the VOID means so much on
the copy underneath.

If the supposed VOID were so important, wouldn't it be LARGER than the typeface used on the document and not SMALLER?

i don't know.
I didn't write it.
I just found it.

You don't know? You don't KNOW? Not knowing something hasn't kept you from posting some incredibly speculative things. So please enlighten me as to why you think the VOID would be so tiny.

Also..

Is it more probable that the VOID is an artifact or that it is part of a grand conspiracy that YOU uncovered?

I am quoting this because it seems you have overlooked it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/788e13c899e8.png[/atsimg]

Thank you for the picture, it does look like OAHU now, the only thing that bugs me now is the O with the bar at the right and its pretty wide.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seems to be that the purpose of this thread is to discredit the work of the many researchers, Madsen being one of them, who have uncovered the Obama family’s CIA connections. By making a bogus claim with regards to a CIA connection that can easily be refuted (took me one minute just by using MS Paint and blowing it up 800%) gives fuel to thwart legitimate claims as being more conspiracy theorist drivel regarding Obama’s CIA connections.

Trust no one…. Especially on discussion forums operated by government Intel.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
I also clearly see OAHU in the exact spot you
are describing, just to the left of his middle name.

c'mon folks
please read the thread.
this has been addressed
already.

Yes it HAS been addressed already so can the thread title be changed now to Obama's LFBC has OAHU handwritten on it? Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have looked at this and it does appear to say OAHU not CIA, however, if you just invert the colors, not change them, go all the way to the bottom where it says signature of attendent, and sig. of local registrar. there is something there to, but i dont know what it is. Someone please take a look.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
More forensics by a guy called Techdude, this is a very long explanation of the process that he under took to see if it was real or fake. But it is worth going through it.

By Techdude Obama’s Birth Certificate – CHANGE you can believe in.During the course of my analysis several calls were made to various departments in the Hawaiian State Government in an attempt to better understand the process and procedures used to create, print, and distribute copies of the COLB form. While I was brushed off or hung up upon by almost all of the people I contacted I did manage to talk with a computer technician who was familiar with the computers and printers used by the Department of Health and the clerk’s offices. He was unwilling to give any specific details but did provide enough information to work with. The COLB certificates are printed directly in the clerk’s office at the time they are requested. The system uses a standard laser printer and the border is printed at the same time as the text and other images on top of preprinted security paper. He stated the border is a vector image and would appear crisp and defined. When asked if a COLB can be printed off center he said it was not possible and any misfeed would simply jam in the printer. When asked if he had seen the images on-line he replied that he had – and that there is “no way” they had printed something that looked like that which further backed up my conclusions.
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok seriously?? Why isn't Obama arrested already? Seriously we Need to stop talking about this and do action!.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by boondock-saint

It is quite garbled. Is the CIA-61 part right below the part that looks like it says LA?

the CIA-61 is just to the left of Obama's
middle name HUSSEIN.

so to me the text looks like
AWGD
CIA-61

I see OAHU plain as day....the part above (AWGD) looks to me like it spells part of the word island......like maybe Island of OAHU. There is clearly more of the similar print further above OAHU (at least the way I see it). It looks to me like this "anomaly" may extend up above the first line (where it says 1b). I swear I can make out something that says "home of..." Maybe just some sort of stamp? It looks to me like some kind of preset stamp??? I am going to keep looking with different programs but so far I can't make out CIA anywhere. If you really zoom in you can see the pixelation of the O and it is symetrical. None of what I am looking at looks handwritten to me though so maybe I'm just nuts.

Is there some mundane explanation as to why several of the lines on the form don't line up? Like it was typed over but didn't match up completely? Maybe just the way the generic form is created before it is filled out, who knows. I did notice though when I played with the colors, the same spots came out with blue and red in it where the rest was just black. Sorry, I didn't take a capture of it and I don't know if I could replicate it again.

*oops, I see Kryties already cleared up the block of text....sorry. Just posted my thoughts before I read all the way through to the end.

edit on 28-4-2011 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
More forensics by a guy called Techdude, this is a very long explanation of the process that he under took to see if it was real or fake. But it is worth going through it.

....When asked if a COLB can be printed off center he said it was not possible and any misfeed would simply jam in the printer. When asked if he had seen the images on-line he replied that he had – and that there is “no way” they had printed something that looked like that which further backed up my conclusions.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Seriously? "Not Possible"? This website talks about the impossible as if it were the commonplace and this guy expects us to believe that a piece of paper cant go through a machine off center without jamming it..

link   
OK it is clearly the entire short form BC behind the long form.
Here is the disclaimer from the bottom of the short form matched to the faded image on the long form.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0c1864269bc.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-4-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
Ok seriously?? Why isn't Obama arrested already? Seriously we Need to stop talking about this and do action!.

Why don't you go Washington, District of Columbia and report him to the U.S. Department of State, and present to them the evidence off this thread? I am sure they will accommodate you being a trust-worthy american citizen.

Is there anyone here that will put the ball into motion?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join