It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Honestly...

Either the CIA/whoever made this un-clever forgery is actually WANTING people to find out this is a fake...

Or they just don't care about making an effort.

Either way, I think somewhere out there, someone behind it is getting their wrist slapped.

But really, with upwards of 4 or more threads pointing out different reasons why this Birth Certificate is a fake, I think that within a week or two of information spreading, the fake Birth Certificate will become the next big conspiracy since 9/11.

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out in the mainstream...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You took my post out of context so severely its not even amusing. Jesus Christ.

Before you jump to a senseless rant about absolutely Nothing, make sure you actually Read my post. K? K.

Obama was born in the United States. He's the President. Get over it.

There are bigger issues to deal with, such as the economy and the Libyan war (along with the messes in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, etc). Stop this nonsense about him being a Kenyan native, and let's move onto something actually worth arguing about.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Looks like "OAHU" to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
its AWSP... not the one you're thinking of...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Believe it or not. I found this by accident while trying
to work with the layers in Obama's LFBC.

As this image shows, Obama's LFBC has handwritten
sets of text throughout the document if you use the right
color coding to find it. I stumbled onto the correct color
codes to reveal this handwritten text.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9744236ebedc.jpg[/atsimg]

Allen Welsh Dulles was head of the CIA in 1961
when Obama was supposed to be born in HI.
The presence of AWGD could be initials with
an added code for confirmation. But there is
no mistake of the CIA-61 text part.

I felt this find was worthy of it's own thread

As it directly connects Obama's birth to the CIA.

But don't take my word for it, you do your own
research

thank you boon

That's not hidden text. It's his short form underneath. They must have stacked them on top of each other. Why is this the only press that's ever had his citizenship questioned?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by boondock-saint

It looks like they had the short form birth certificate behind the long form when they made photo copies. It all lines up, so you're just seeing bleed-through.

Click through to view the whole thing if the forum is cutting off the left edge:

All I did was open this image of the long-form certificate in Photoshop, then invert the colors and apply a curve to it to increase the contrast. I then took this image of the short-form certificate, resized, moved, and very slightly rotated it and laid it on top.

It all lines up. the supposed "CIA-61" is "OAHU." You can see other bits line up, like "Island of Birth," "Sex," and the black box at the bottom of the short form that says "ANY ALTERATION INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE."

Sorry this needs a bump since we aren't reading the thread anymore.

Nice find nataylor. This should be bumped on every new page of this thread.

Gotta wonder, why do we only question this presidents citizenship? Is it because somehow he's different? Just a thought...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Why is it being questioned? Because a Democrat Congress didn't bother to vet Obama where the Republican was pretty much given a anal probe by the same Congress before being certified by same Congress as being eligible to run.

Secondly the courts in a amazing show of incompetence have been ducking the issue from even before the election.

Third. If a future court should rule Obama was ineligible to be president then there are major problems to be worked out. Such as every action he ever took as a president was illegal and unconstitutional.

Every law and executive order passed during his term as president would be reversed. Hundreds if not thousands of judical rulings made by his appointees would be invalid and unenforcable.

Frankly the fallout would be quite entertaining to watch actually.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Ever happen to think it has nothing to do with his race at all, yet he grew up in another country? In this case, it just so happens to be Indonesia.

The implication it is related to his race is simply laughable. The race card was played out long ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well there goes that argument...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is the last time i will address this subject and anyone that continues to speak about it is getting played like neros fiddle. Obama, Trump, and all those involved are laughin at everyone of ya. I'ts all showbiz and a carnival of clowns. l'm not going to waste one more keystroke on it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If only the energy used to figure out if the President was a foreigner was used for something that might actually SOLVE A PROBLEM, we'd be living in a Post Modern Utopia already.

DeeeeeeeeBunked. Next stupid, inane, irrelevant argument please...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So I guess the concensus is that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Now that the B.C. is proven to be real.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Apparently this B.C. is the real deal and not a HOAX.

I think Obama got a major victory with this one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is getting retarded. As has been stated where you see CIA 61 is actually OAHU, as in the island he was born on, and the initials AWGD is actually AUG 8 as in the date the BC was accepted by local registration.

Why is it so hard to accept that the guy was born in HI?

This whole BC nonsense was started by a russian immigrant (and not a really bright one either). If you don't like the guy's policies fine, then discredit him on his policies, like lying about the whole change you can believe in garbage, Gitmo is not closed in fact has been expanded, indefinate detainment has been expanded to pre-emptive detainment, troop draw down in Afghanistan has not happened but in fact was expanded, HC reform didn't deliver, financial reform again doesn't deliver, there are plenty of actual non conspiracy policies to tear him down on. To bring it to this level over his BC, and now it looks like possibly his school transcripts, is just allowing him to have a leg to stand on, you get dismissed as "silly" and fringe.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

They hate being wrong and the fact that Obama won they are now sitting on their computer 24/7 in panic mode.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by boondock-saint

It looks like they had the short form birth certificate behind the long form when they made photo copies. It all lines up, so you're just seeing bleed-through.

Click through to view the whole thing if the forum is cutting off the left edge:

All I did was open this image of the long-form certificate in Photoshop, then invert the colors and apply a curve to it to increase the contrast. I then took this image of the short-form certificate, resized, moved, and very slightly rotated it and laid it on top.

It all lines up. the supposed "CIA-61" is "OAHU." You can see other bits line up, like "Island of Birth," "Sex," and the black box at the bottom of the short form that says "ANY ALTERATION INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE."

Sorry this needs a bump since we aren't reading the thread anymore.

Hey SkepticOverlord ! Hey Springer ! Hey Simon Gray ! Hey Modz !

Time for a good HOAX BIN or still worthy the traffic generated $$$ ?

ATS really is sinking itself under such... things.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

UBER victory would be more fitting for its p/c'ness.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think ATS member Nataylor deserves a huge round of applause... no... a standing ovation for his contribution to this thread... brilliant detective work Sir (or Madam as the case may be). My hat is off to you...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Someone on the radio has mentioned that the signature on the birth certificate they used a ball point pen to sign the signature on it.... and the person who mentioned it said the ball point pen didn't come out until the late 70s or 80s. Something like that? Can anyone look up into this?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Big picture, Mr. Ball Point.

Find a real issue. You are embarrassing yourself.

I'm no Republican, but I'm starting to feel bad for you. The phrase 'grasping at straws' comes to mind...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I think ATS member Nataylor deserves a huge round of applause... no... a standing ovation for his contribution to this thread... brilliant detective work Sir (or Madam as the case may be). My hat is off to you...

+1

2nd ATS Exclusive Line

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join