It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There is NO DOCUMENT, in this day and age that cannot be convincingly faked.

Anything that doesn't look right -- is likely the result of some OCR and electronic artifacts from document processing. Newer PDFs have an OCR layer for imaged text -- so you can SEARCH text in a document that might have just been a picture of text.

>> THE ONLY real authentication here, is the people and institutions that stand behind it. So, you can call the newspapers in Hawaii and the local government a bunch of lying thieves. IN the scheme of things, there are bigger scams that happen every day.

You know like the Trillion-Dollar resource wars our country is engaged in, while they say there isn't enough money to keep kids fed and schools open. You know, REAL issues like a good-paying job.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I can answer your question in reference to the font change...pretty sure, anyway.

The " .M." on the birth cert is preprinted; the typist simply types "A" or "P," since the "M" is constant either way. It's always A.M. or P.M., that is.

Sounds lame, but when someone's typing a crapload of documents, it does actually save time.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Even if it was fake do you actually think these people wouldn't have every base covered in forging a document? They wouldn't be using photoshop. They wouldn't leave any trace of it being a forged.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

7. Moron at hospital is building a database of records, finds digital document and uses OCR to import the image and make the fake data searchable in the database. Forgets to flatten layers
8. After a nonsensical delay, an official reproduction of the certificate is provided. Original document (steps 1-3) is married to the now standard tamper-proof background, and sent out as a PDF. (Again, standard practice)
9. PDF is imported into Illustrator and layering is apparent due to the OCR

Here is how it really went...

7. Government agent is at hospital forging fake records, finds Obama's digital document and uses OCR to import the image and make the data searchable in the database. Forgets to flatten layers
8. After a nonsensical delay, an forged reproduction of the certificate is provided. The Original document was burned (steps 1-3) and is now a fake document, and sent out as a PDF. (Again, NOT standard practice)
9. PDF is imported into Illustrator and layering is apparent due to the OCR Forgery..
edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
I have scanned 1000's of Documents.

OCR and Normal Locked Layer Scans.

Not Once has it ever changed my Font.

As in 7:24 P.M. on the Document.

It has never Placed a White Layer around everything Black & Gray.

The Whole Purpose of the OCR is to Catalog or insert in a Database, at that point Font is Irrelevant.

So why would OCR Software change the Font? As in 7:24 P.M. on the Document.

if OCR software pulled the Text, why would it re-insert it crooked?

On a Typewriter if you hit Capital (K) Key and Lowercase (A) at the same time will you get an offset Capital (K)?

Where is the Birth Certificate he used to get his Driver License? into College? Schools?

This just isn't adding up.....

Certificate of Live Birth that was given to the public years ago is the BC he used.

This is the hospital Long Form Birth Certificate. The background paperwork.

I don't know who said it changes font, but it does create layers and groups them.

The white crap is how Illustrator ripped it apart.

Do you use OmniPage like me? If so I can show you how to duplicate.

link   
Found this on yahoo
The green form
WHY IS IT MADE TO LOOK AS IF IT WAS COPIED THIS WAY OUT OF A BOOK WHEN WE KNOW THE ORIGINAL WAS ON WHITE FORM.
WHY.
news.yahoo.com...

link   
reply to post by Section31

I would start a new topic, but I don't have enough posts...

I'm still very curious as to why there is a green background long form BC and a photocopied one.

I never saw anything but the Green background on the original short form which I believe was legitimately given from the state of Hawaii.

This wasn't even sealed to beginwith

link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Don't rely on a Drudge headline, there is a reason why this "great" author doesn't get much (if any) press.

Are you saying the reason isn't because of his political views. Evidently the prees isn't needed for that anymore either. Three best sellers at least one of them a No1 that is still three weeks out of distribution. I think I will rely on it. Plus I can just tell, Obama 's body language lately says worried and guilty. The guy is friggin done.

But don't ever think it isn't part of the agenda.
edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

Now you're getting it! We just don't plain like the guy. In fact we don't like anyone for President because they are all bought and paid for. We want ron Paul. ]:>)

link   
2 9 9 1

and other Numbers found Handwritten on the Document do not have the White Layer Around them.

Found in Boxes
7g
12b

Handwritten letters and Numbers are found in numerous other boxes without the white layer around it, uses these as example.

OCR Technology I have used also tries to decipher handwriting. Really OCR tries to Decipher anything you don't mask or tell it not to Decipher.

So why didn't it try to Decipher the Handwriting?

link   

Originally posted by patent98310
Even if it was fake do you actually think these people wouldn't have every base covered in forging a document? They wouldn't be using photoshop. They wouldn't leave any trace of it being a forged.

Anyone with the right skill can forge this document. Unless you know what you are looking at, it would be a very-very hard time for everyone to prove this particular document as being a fake. I am going to run it through another version of Adobe Creative Suite tonight, and I will post those results (programs and such) here.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Not Once has it ever changed my Font.

As in 7:24 P.M. on the Document.

It has never Placed a White Layer around everything Black & Gray.

So why would OCR Software change the Font? As in 7:24 P.M. on the Document.

Please examine the photo someone posted above of the document before it was married to the tamper-proof background. the font is the same in that document. The "M" is actually PRINTED on the ORIGINAL RAW document and existed on every raw, un-filled certificate in that book. They were saving time in not making the person type the "M" as it is the same in both "A.M" and "P.M" - the only thing changing is the "A" or the "P", so that's all that had to be typed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Found this on yahoo
The green form
WHY IS IT MADE TO LOOK AS IF IT WAS COPIED THIS WAY OUT OF A BOOK WHEN WE KNOW THE ORIGINAL WAS ON WHITE FORM.
WHY.
news.yahoo.com...

I didn't find that part, maybe you mis-linked?

Second line

link   
reply to post by linedoc

Obama ain't good, but he has a ways to go to be worse than Reagan.

link   
I'm no expert, but I've worked with Adobe graphic software since the late 1990s and I spent 3 long years as a scanning technician, using OCR software day in and boring day out. I just spent the last hour taking this document apart in Illustrator and putting it back together with and without the background in PhotoShop, searching for inconsistencies. I honestly can't find anything that couldn't be attributed to the scanning software. Trust me, I tried. As other posters have pointed out, it wouldn't make sense that whoever produced this would be so sloppy after everything, unless it was deliberate sabotage, and I doubt the document would've been up for five minutes after the first post appeared on the web questioning its authenticity. (Unless of course, the doc I have now was replaced surreptitiously with only minor "flaws".) What makes me believe it's authentic is that the messy layers in the main document are all identical to the issues I used to have when scanning text at my old job. If it were forged it would make no sense that most of the original form is in the same layer as the typed text - what would they be editing? They probably didn't flatten the image because they wouldn't see a need to for a document that is merely scanned and not edited - they might not even have been aware that the scanner broke it into separate layers. Just my $0.02, but I'll keep watching this thread anyway. (Starred and flagged earlier.)

link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

Uhh we dont trust him. Their is no reason to trust him. They have held it from us for such a long time and now when the controversy dies down they release it? Look at the typing it does not look like a type writer. Match the letters they all look exactly alike. If it was on a type writer their would be some differences in the letters such as ink spread.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

2 9 9 1

and other Numbers found Handwritten on the Document do not have the White Layer Around them.

Found in Boxes
7g
12b

Handwritten letters and Numbers are found in numerous other boxes without the white layer around it, uses these as example.

OCR Technology I have used also tries to decipher handwriting. Really OCR tries to Decipher anything you don't mask or tell it not to Decipher.

So why didn't it try to Decipher the Handwriting?

This was discussed earlier in the thread. Most people would agree it is from the carbon printing of documents above this in the hospital.

You know what that is right?

Same shizz on store receipts (well kinda)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Who proved it to be fake? The person who created the post?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

what program are you using? You have to open it in illustrator. then you right click on the doc and choose "release clipping mask" then click off the document. NOW you can drag bits and pieces everywhere. It's not OCR as none of the text is selectable. These are all individual image documents. Even the date stamp is a separate image all by itself.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join