It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

If Obama wanted a birth certificate he would get one

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by battlemaster
If Obama wanted a birth certificate he would get one

He did, when he was born in Hawaii.

So how many court cases have the "birthers" won so far?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Is this thread still going?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Is this thread still going?

Not really, the birthers have run away when it has been shown that the silly claims that Obama's birth certificate that he posted was not a forgery. However the silly woman, Oily Taitz is still whining about losing all the lawsuits she started.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I take back the part where I said "vastly educated." Your post changed my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The document shown in the attached commentay link is in error. This article shows a Certificate of Live Birth. READ THE TILE. It is NOT a Birth Certificate. READ THE TITLE. All of the disecting comments are true on the falsification of the Certificate of Live Birth, but it is not a Birth Certificate! Again, this writing refers to a 'birth certificate' posted on line by BHO. Never happened. LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE DOCUMENT. It says "Certificate of Live Birth". It is not a Birth Certificate. BHO has never produced a Birth Certificate. The difference is: Birth certificate says "He was born HERE, in this hospital. We witnessed the birth" . A Certificate of Live Birth , "Someone walked in with an infant, already born, to be registered in the system. We do not know where the child was born or how long ago. Could have been born at home 3 days ago, as the song says, "In the back seat of a Greyhound bus, rollin down highway 41", or maybe in a a foreign country week ago, and flown to this country since then.
Now, go to the link. The link clearly shows the 'Certifiacte of Live Birth' to be a fake.
There is not, never was a 'Birth Certificate'.

Link to evaluation of the Certificate of Live Birth, incorrectly referred to as a Birth Certifiacte:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The document shown in the attached commentay link is in error. This article shows a Certificate of Live Birth. READ THE TILE. It is NOT a Birth Certificate. READ THE TITLE. All of the disecting comments are true on the falsification of the Certificate of Live Birth, but it is not a Birth Certificate! Again, this writing refers to a 'birth certificate' posted on line by BHO. Never happened. LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE DOCUMENT. It says "Certificate of Live Birth". It is not a Birth Certificate. BHO has never produced a Birth Certificate. The difference is: Birth certificate says "He was born HERE, in this hospital. We witnessed the birth" . A Certificate of Live Birth , "Someone walked in with an infant, already born, to be registered in the system. We do not know where the child was born or how long ago. Could have been born at home 3 days ago, as the song says, "In the back seat of a Greyhound bus, rollin down highway 41", or maybe in a a foreign country week ago, and flown to this country since then.
Now, go to the link. The link clearly shows the 'Certifiacte of Live Birth' to be a fake.
There is not, never was a 'Birth Certificate'.

Link to evaluation of the Certificate of Live Birth, incorrectly referred to as a Birth Certifiacte:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary - Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress!

BLOCKBUSTER REVELATION! - MINI Documentary - Illegal Obama "Propped Up" By Congress!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChasVoice

When will birthers give up posting untrue stories, and claim that they are fact?

This is just more of the same made up stories, not based on any fact at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by ChasVoice

When will birthers give up posting untrue stories, and claim that they are fact?

This is just more of the same made up stories, not based on any fact at all.

This issue us dead.... it is gone and near absurd at this point, let it die.. if you don't like him, as i don't vote him out in November, that's how we rid ourselves of Obama....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well slap my face and call me a birther ..When I read stuff like this I just don't know how to respond.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time? 2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". 3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

looks to me this Certificate shown by the Op is either a forged/botched made after the fact document. Clearly its a case for someone.
Tell me something, who has the Savior laid hands on lately? Clearly anything coming out of the Oval Office is Campaign strategy,,,all talk
I ask myself this, who would be crying their eyes out if Barry was a Republican???

We haven't had anything out of the White House since Gingrich had a phallic posture about Clinton's phallic posture
edit on 15-2-2012 by rebellender because: had to redesign the phallic posture term

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
well slap my face and call me a birther ..When I read stuff like this I just don't know how to respond.

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used at that time?

Have you even looked at Obama's birth certificate? it does not state he is "African-American"

With a blatant lie like the above, which is shown to be a lie by just looking at Obama's birth certificate, it shows birthers believe anything that theuy are told....

2. except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963

wrong again, Kenya was known as Kenya....

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.

Wrong yet again, look at the Nordyke twins birth certificates...

So why do birthers keep making silly lies up?
edit on 16-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
NOt that i really give a care anymore but you are both wrong on Kenya, all official documentation showed it as the following until the Republic was proclaimed in 1963:

Colony and Protectorate of Kenya

Semantics to be sure. but.. it could be a hospital just shortened it to Kenya here in the states.. let this die PLEASE....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
NOt that i really give a care anymore but you are both wrong on Kenya, all official documentation showed it as the following until the Republic was proclaimed in 1963:

Semantics to be sure. but.. it could be a hospital just shortened it to Kenya here in the states.. let this die PLEASE....

And America is actually the United States of America. Does that argument ever take place?
Did you really just correct spoor that Kenya was not called Kenya, it was called Kenya?
Birther threads have taken to a whole new level of arguing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

Originally posted by vkey08

And America is actually the United States of America. Does that argument ever take place?
Did you really just correct spoor that Kenya was not called Kenya, it was called Kenya?
Birther threads have taken to a whole new level of arguing.

Myabe you arent' aware of something called "over the op arguing" basicly, this thread died long ago, do not call me a birther i'm trying to show BOTH of them that they are arguing over trivial stuff, I do not like being attacked for showing how stupid the argument has become..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

When the hell did I ever call you a birther or attack you?

Calm down, count to ten, then reply.

p.s. Being the petty police and all I have to wonder what is not petty about taking the time to argue in an old dead thread that Kenya was not called Kenya but Kenya.
Making an even more petty argument while calling out a petty argument?
Cute.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Still because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
is this the Obama is president and all arguments are wrong Thread. Listen to you people. Tired of arguing so its not an issue because you say so. Where is the denying Ignorance there. Who ever Manufactured the birth certificate Screwed the Pooch Plain and simple as that.

You know something Take your High and Mightiness over to GLP where its Dodge City and anybody can say what they want.

in 1961 African Americans were politically correctly called Negroes Later called Blacks and later still called African American.Thats the way it was. Go argue among your selves Truth is truth and truth is That Certificate is a botched Job. Obama is President cant change that but with a vote
He lied, his people lied, You people get over it.
But let me ask you, what has he done for you? Answer is NO THING

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
in 1961 African Americans were politically correctly called Negroes Later called Blacks and later still called African American

Why keep lying?? The birth certificate does NOT mention African American, and why would Obama's father, born in Africa, call himself a African American....

Just when you though birthers had reached a maximum level of sillyness they exceed your expectations!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A total forgery just like the one that the Marxist @,Soros MoveOn,Fact Check,Media Matters,DailyKos and PolitiFact,producted in 2008
Obama's 2008 BC proven a forgery though forensic!

'Liar-In-Chief"

edit on 16-2-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: DGAS

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Who cares if it's fake..

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116 >>

join