It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Forget the BC.

Look at my post before your last

More fraud than a BC???????

Maybe murder?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
last time I thought I had some news my thread was dumped.

This is why Maya, who came here in the 1970s has a COLB from Hawaii.
You can't start a thread in a news forum if it's not news, that may be why it got dumped. I didn't see any threads about Maya Soetoro's birth certificate when I ran a search, so you could start a thread on that in a non-news forum if there was any reason to, but is there? I've never seen any birth certificate for Maya Soetoro so if it's just an unfounded claim with no proof, it doesn't seem appropriate to start a thread on it.

If you have proof of Maya Soetoro's Hawaiian birth certificate though, by all means start a separate thread on that, but if it's not news don't use a news forum, maybe use this forum instead: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
hi ARB

I thought I sent you a message. ah! well

Check out
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Visit me
cheers cs72, now

EDIT: I meant to ask you... Just how do I start NEW THREAD? from the link you gave to me?

Thanks muchly

Wild in the Canadian North!
edit on 14-5-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

EDIT: I meant to ask you... Just how do I start NEW THREAD? from the link you gave to me?
After you click the link, look near the top where it says "New Thread".

Click that.

Regarding his missing papers thread, yeah for all his campaign promises about transparency, we haven't seen much of that. In fact, we see just the opposite, and not just with personal stuff, I just noticed this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

ummmm wgar does that have to do with anything

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal

ummmm wgar does that have to do with anything

My reasons are my own, good sir. Are you suggesting I make a case and you will then decide? It has everything to do with the post in particular that I replied to. Now, just show us that certificate and we can move on.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Are you for real?

If a person has a drivers license(apparently you don't)they would know the security symbols that is on EVERYONE of them would show up.

I don't know about Hawaii though, theirs probably are still paper.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

Forget the BC.

Look at my post before your last

More fraud than a BC???????

Maybe murder?

Christ. I give up. You people are like a bacterial infection. It must be hell to have to be you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Who cares? If he was a member of the House or Senate I would care. If he was a supreme court judge, I would care. Governers and such can be from foreign countries (i.e. "the governator"), but if he lied about it i would care. The POTUS? I really don't care.

They are all illegitimate insofar as they have been granted powers that are not the responsibilities of the POTUS.

Nothing to see here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The birthers don’t even understand these ‘anomalies’ on the PDF file they discuss ad nauseam have no bearing on their ultimate objective — removing Obama from office.

These ‘anomalies’ the birthers cling to are raised by those behind the “delegitimize Obama” movement to keep the birther fire going and sell more Corsi books, but are absolutely irrelevant and immaterial to a legal case.

If birthers had their chance in court, or in Congress, to present their ‘evidence,’ do you think any court would look at photos or digital files of a document and not the actual documents themselves?

And this why the people that are ultimately behind the birther nonsense don’t hire actual lawyers, but, instead, clowns like Orly Taitz — they just want to keep making noise, and hopefully plant the seeds of doubt in some people, because if a court actually indulged the birthers and decided to rule on the merits, the moment the court evaluated the actual documents that would be the ball game.

On one side you have physical certified documents issued by a state of the union and the federal government, and on the other side, as supporting evidence for the forgery claims, the birthers have the self-proclaimed ‘experts’ that upload their ‘analyses’ to Youtube.

The fact that some birthers truly believe that with what they have is proof, and they can remove the sitting President of the United States from office, if a court just listened to them and looks at their ‘evidence,’ tells you a lot about their delusion.

And the fact that they keep discussing irrelevant and immaterial non-issues tells you how easily fooled, distracted and manipulated they are.

edit on 14-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican

Are you for real?

If a person has a drivers license(apparently you don't)they would know the security symbols that is on EVERYONE of them would show up.

I don't know about Hawaii though, theirs probably are still paper.

Yes I am for real.
Yes I have an international driver's license.
You do not seem to have understood my point.

People are sitting here picking apart an online image of something and claiming they have proven the item in the image is somehow being scoured. My point is that if I scan my license, post a crappy picture of it in layers online with low resolution and compression artifacts nothing anyone does to pick apart that image will matter in any real way with regard to the actual document. Do you understand the difference between an image of something and something?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
On one side you have physical certified documents issued by a state of the union and the federal government,

Physical certified documents that took how many years to produce? huh huh..... And there is nothing really physical about a forged PDF computer file.

I seem to remember the Hawaii Governor admitting publicly on January 18, 2011 that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

And now magically months later a hacked up PDF Birth Certificate file appears.... yeah right, only in a sheeple @ss kissing Obama wet-dream could this Birth Certificate be authentic.

Anyway, maybe Kenya should become a state too since we have a Kenyan fraudulently posing as president, tit for tat kind of thing

edit on 14-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I seem to remember the Hawaii Governor admitting publicly on January 18, 2011 that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Do birth certificates come from hospitals in the US? I thought they came from the state as they do here. See, it is a function of the state here because it would be impossible to regulate that sort of thing in private hospitals and then there is the huge number of children born outside hospitals each year.

Who "generates" birth certificates for children not born in a hospital in the US?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Physical certified documents that took how many years to produce?
What are you talking about? Obama released his birth certificate months before the 2008 election.

huh huh..... And there is nothing really physical about a forged PDF computer file.
You managed to completely miss the point of my post. Of course there’s nothing physical about a PDF file, it’s a digital representation — a digital representation of an actual document that was scanned.

There’s at least two physical documents: Obama’s certification of live birth, that he released before the election, and the Department of Health’s internal certificate of live birth, publicly disclosed recently.

And my point was that birthers discuss ‘anomalies’ on a digital file ad nauseam, when, if a court ever asked for it, it would look at the actual document and not a digital representation of it.

Are you incapable of distinguishing the difference?

You are remembering wrong.

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jan 18, 2011

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

In any event, birth certificates are the business of the Department of Health, not the Governor. And they have already confirmed, under two different governors and two different directors of the Department, that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and they have the original record on file.

And now magically months later a hacked up PDF Birth Certificate file appears.... yeah right, only in a sheeple @ss kissing Obama wet-dream could this Birth Certificate be authentic.
You continue to confuse the PDF, a digital representation of the scanned document, and the actual document, the birth certificate.

When you finally understand the difference you might want to reevaluate your ‘argument.’

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Once you are born the hospital records all of the information and sends it to the state so that they can file it and issue you the kids bc. That's what takes 4 days.

Day 1 - Info gets filled out and packed up for shipping.
Day 2 - is faxed to the State Department Of Health - Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics office!
Day 3 - is filed with the State
Day 4 - The completed and certified bc is then issued to the parents!

edit on 15-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Obama released his birth certificate months before the 2008 election.

You mean the 1st forged 'scan' of his Certification of Live Birth, that one had anomalies as well...

Relating to my original question you wrongly answered, it too was not a "physical" certified document, it's a hacked up PDF forgery.

It only looks real to the Obama sheeple.

Of course there’s nothing physical about a PDF file, it’s a digital representation — a digital representation of an actual document that was scanned.

There’s at least two physical documents: Obama’s certification of live birth, that he released before the election, and the Department of Health’s internal certificate of live birth, publicly disclosed recently.

You do realize your talking about 2 forged documents that where digitally created 1st, it's no different than seeing a digital scan of Santa Clause driver license and then reproducing it physically.

And my point was that birthers discuss ‘anomalies’ on a digital file ad nauseam, when, if a court ever asked for it, it would look at the actual document and not a digital representation of it.

Are you incapable of distinguishing the difference?

Oh my goodness you can't be for real...
If the court where to handle a actual Birth Certificate from Obama, they would be looking at a forged document that was recently made. The proof is in the anomalies etc...

Anyway who needs forged documents when his family and friends have gone on video saying he's from Kenya.

You are remembering wrong.
In any event, birth certificates are the business of the Department of Health, not the Governor. And they have already confirmed, under two different governors and two different directors of the Department, that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and they have the original record on file.

Right, and pigs have wings too...

Obviously you haven't a clue that the Governor was using the Department of Health to search for those records.

Take a trip back into history...

I think it's you who is remembering wrong.

You continue to confuse the PDF, a digital representation of the scanned document, and the actual document, the birth certificate.

When you finally understand the difference you might want to reevaluate your ‘argument.’

Which came first the chicken or the egg? I'm sure you would answer that wrong too.

There is no actual document, there is no original Birth Certificate.. and yet a "representation" was shown 1st...... actually it's a "representation" of a computer file.

A digital representation of a computer file, that can be made to look like an actual document. Which is forgery.

Take off your Obama glasses and understand the difference.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You mean the 1st forged 'scan' of his Certification of Live Birth, that one had anomalies as well...
His Certification of Live Birth is a physical document.

You do realize your talking about 2 forged documents that where digitally created 1st, it's no different than seeing a digital scan of Santa Clause driver license and then reproducing it physically.
No... Hawaii’s Certification of Live Birth is a laser print out of one’s original birth records, certified by the state registrar, with his stamp and a raised seal.

Then there is a Department of Health internal certificate of live birth, which is the original birth record.

Obama's original certificate of live birth is bound with one ledger containing 499 other certificates of people born in Hawaii in 1961, according to Fukino. There are 500 sheets per book, and 35 volumes of 1961 birth records. The last series of digits in the registration number found on Hawaiian long form and current computerized-format birth certificates indicate which number volume the original document can be found inside the health department first-floor vault.

According to Fukino, all books bound in the 1960s, including the one containing Obama's birth certificate, have a bright orange elasticized canvas cover and the year of the birth designated on its spine [source]

The DOH photocopied this document, certified the copy and gave it to Obama. The White House then scanned it and publicly published it as a PDF file.

You clearly still have not understood the distinction.

Obviously you haven't a clue that the Governor was using the Department of Health to search for those records.
Citation?

There is no actual document, there is no original Birth Certificate
I’ll take the word of named government officials, speaking on the record, in their official capacity, over the unsubstantiated opinion of an anonymous member of a conspiracy web site.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Once you are born the hospital records all of the information and sends it to the state so that they can file it and issue you the kids bc. That's what takes 4 days.

Day 1 - Info gets filled out and packed up for shipping.
Day 2 - is faxed to the State Department Of Health - Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics office!
Day 3 - is filed with the State
Day 4 - The completed and certified bc is then issued to the parents!

edit on 15-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

So why do these people keep talking about "Hospital generated" birth certificates. Thank you for confirming what I thought would be the case. I guess now I need one of the people talking about them to explain what they mean. I have noticed that those calling Obama's birthplace into question are averse to direct questions though so thank you also for probably giving me the only answer I will be getting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
ooookkk...i see what your doing
..this is diffrent...im not the president whos carrer is on the line..he has to have proof of his birth place..i dont

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal

I do not think that you actually do.

Originally posted by 15FORreal
.if that was his real card he would have gave it up as soon as people asked...not make up stupid reasons why he cant give it up..then all of a sudden have it for all to see

I am not asking about your career or anything else. I am simply asking you to show your birth certificate. The fact that you cannot or will not because of some lame excuse clearly proves you do not have one. I am just going with your premise.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join