It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is a real Hawaii birth certificate from the same hospital the day after he was born.
But he's still not a natural born citizen because his father was never a citizen of the USA. He was barely here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7a95e15b0d9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If he had this card to play all along, don't you think it would have served him better a year ago, or a year from now in the heat of the campaign? He could have let Trump spend millions chasing a red herring, and then made him look stupid at the key moment?

Maybe Obama wants some legitimate debate and wants to get the politics back into Washington, rather than a red herring overshadowing the real issues.

Why now? Well I would wager that it is because the birther movement was "fringe" until Trump ran with it. In recent weeks, that seems to be all we hear about in the news. Now seems like a good time to show the long form. Although, for campaigning purposes, it would have served him better to release it much closer to election date.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

There has to be some motivation for releasing it today.
Right... there’s always a conspiracy. There was one when he didn’t release it, and there must be one now because he released it.

It turns out we were right when we said nothing would convince the birthers, including the damn document they demanded to see for years.

No, quite the opposite, I am only questioning his strategy. People have speculated for a long time that he would release this document at the key opportune moment for maximum political impact, so I just want to know what makes today that moment?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Interesting....
Could it be a fake? Yeah, I guess so. But I think unless someone can really prove it a fake, then I'd let the topic end. But, this does show why we need Trump in office, he's a man of command and action. He makes things happen.
edit on 27-4-2011 by tom502 because: misspell

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Aggie Man

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

I see 'national's and 'citizens' of the United States but I don't see 'natural born' you'd think they'd use that term since it was written in the Constitution.

That is the entirety of the code you quoted. If that's not sufficient, then why did you post it? Also, notice that the constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen". So, the the Code of Federal Regulations is the defining document.

so show me where in the federal code of regulations it defines natural born? All you defined was nationals and citizens. And sorry, the "code of federal regulations" is not good enough. You have to look at the definitions used at the time of adoption of the constitution, not hundreds of years later. Some ding bat politician can say that the second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms, thus the government can not chop your arms off, but it doesn't say anything about guns. You have to look at the definition at the time of the framing not hundreds of years later.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Dear birthers

The debate on the legitimacy of Obama's birth is a distraction. The last two years (broken promises, corporate cronyism, another war, arrogance, general incompetence, etc) are proof enough that he isn't qualified for presidency.

Instead of talking about what may or may not be an issue, let's talk about the real concrete issues. Talking about high gas prices will do a lot more to throw this fool out of office than talking about a birth certificate stuff.

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

That would be a benevolent cause, and I hope that is his reason, but surely he would have just released it months or years ago if that was the truth. I think there has to be a political strategy at play. Someone else posted some military moves today. Is that the reason?

Originally posted by Advantage
Now trump is moving on to the educational records. *yawn*

In other news... while we so ate up with this... a spook shuffle is happening : Panetta to pentagon and Patraeus to the CIA.
www.wtop.com...

link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Here is a real Hawaii birth certificate from the same hospital the day after he was born.
But he's still not a natural born citizen because his father was never a citizen of the USA. He was barely here.
This is absolutely incorrect. Parentage is irrelevant under US law. It probably always was but has been addressed by the Supreme Court centuries ago.

It must suck to have to come to grips with your delusion.

edit on 27-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7a95e15b0d9.gif[/atsimg]

Well first off the Obama BC is green and the other one is black. The Obama one is cut off at the bottom where the registrar general's signature would be. Also, in the second one, you can tell that these BC's were connected to each other, but cut off at the line. But for some reason the Obama BC contains part of another one attached to it.

I'm thinking Obama should have just stone walled the whole thing, this just adds more to speculate on.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why would Obama need to send away for his birth certificate? In his book he said that he found it when going through some old stuff. Didn't he need it before now?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
so show me where in the federal code of regulations it defines natural born? All you defined was nationals and citizens. And sorry, the "code of federal regulations" is not good enough. You have to look at the definitions used at the time of adoption of the constitution, not hundreds of years later.

Show me a definition of "natural born citizen" used at the time of the drafting of the constitution then. Preferably a dictionary, perhaps some contemporary government documents. Don't forget to source it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Look at all the birthers moving the goal posts again. Predictable and pathetic.

You asked for the long form birth certificate. You got it. You have questions about the ‘color’ of the certificate? Call the Department of Health and let us know what they tell you.

What a joke.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If he had this card to play all along, don't you think it would have served him better a year ago, or a year from now in the heat of the campaign? He could have let Trump spend millions chasing a red herring, and then made him look stupid at the key moment?

There has to be some motivation for releasing it today.

While I found it odd the whole birth certificate thing I was always more intrigued by the other documents that he is hiding, like the papers from Harvard. (See my post here)

The release date of Apr 25 seems like a rush job and hardly worth spending 2 million bucks to keep it secret up until now, even if it is taxpayers money. Something is not right.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No, quite the opposite, I am only questioning his strategy. People have speculated for a long time that he would release this document at the key opportune moment for maximum political impact, so I just want to know what makes today that moment?
You should have read the White House page where the long form certificate was posted then, because it explains what you are asking.

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If he had this card to play all along, don't you think it would have served him better a year ago, or a year from now in the heat of the campaign?

I can only guess at his motivation. And so can we all. But that doesn't give us his own PERSONAL reasons.

Maybe it was Trumps popularity that motivated him.
Maybe it was the division of the country.
Maybe Michelle advised him.
Who knows? We can only speculate.

He could have let Trump spend millions chasing a red herring, and then made him look stupid at the key moment?

Maybe he's not that mean. Trump looks stupid now. This could ruin Trump! But that's all Trump's doing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It just won't be good enough.

Obama could release film footage of him being born in Hawaii and that would spark off a whole new string of conspiracy theories.

He is half black, and he is our president, like it or not.

Now can we get back to the REAL issues with this president?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

How come the document from a day later is numbered 10637, and Obama's is numbered 10641?

Is this significant? Wouldn't they be in numerical order? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Some help here would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Question: What are the Requirements to Become President?
Answer: The Constitution lists three requirements for any individual wishing to become president of the United States. A president must:
1. be a native-born U.S. citizens. Someone may be born abroad, but only if both parents were citizens of the United States. The only exception to this was for those around at the time the Constitution was adopted. Their requirement was that they had to be a citizen when the Constitution was adopted.
2. be at least 35 years of age. The youngest president elected was 43 years old. However, there was one president who was even younger. Do you know who he was?
3. have lived in the United States for at least 14 years to be president. This does not have to be consecutive or even the 14 years leading up to becoming president.

Ok now the legal definition of native-born citizen:
Page 199. Natives who are citizens are the children of citizens, and of aliens who at the time of their birth were residing within the United States.

Clearly states children of period, since both parents where NOT US citizens means he is NOT native, but a natural and NOT eligible to hold office.

books.google.com...=onepage&q=native%20born%20citizen&f=false

Page 199 of the law dictionary clearly states that the child takes on the subject or citizenship of the father. Some parts of this have been amended such as the (negroes, or descendants of the African race, in general, have no power to vote, and are not eligible to office)
How ever the qualifications for holding office is clear, and Obama does NOT qualify simple because his father was not a US citizen.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE
How come the document from a day later is numbered 10637, and Obama's is numbered 10641?

Is this significant? Wouldn't they be in numerical order? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Some help here would be appreciated.

Obviously they number them in decreasing order knowing how many people will be born at that site in Hawaii. They have their own Book of Life.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Another thing to look at when comparing these certs. Take a look at the address of the hospital. They both have different addresses. Just throwing another observation in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join